|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the neighbor offer to pay Harry for the horse in "Snow Man"?
(a) Twice what Harry paid.
(b) Three times what Harry paid.
(c) Four times what Harry paid.
(d) Half what Harry paid.
2. What item does the woman in Chapter 7 leave in her car as she pushes it over a cliff?
(a) Her gloves.
(b) Her hat.
(c) Her coat.
(d) Her wallet.
3. What Massachusetts city is where the show is played in Chapter 10?
4. How many feet longer is the actual Titanic than the fictional ship in "Futility"?
(a) Fifty- two and a half.
(b) Forty- two and a half.
(c) Thirty- two and a half.
(d) Twenty-two and a half.
5. By comparison to the Peshtigo fire, how many people were killed in the Chicago fire?
(a) Seven hundred.
(b) Three hundred.
(c) Twenty one hundred.
(d) Fifteen hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the woman in Chapter 7 attempt to fake her own death?
2. When does Robertson's ship sink in "Futility"?
3. Which one of the following is not mentioned as a job that Jack helps Jim with in Chapter 8?
4. Which playwright's work is talked about in Chapter 10?
5. As Harvey explains in Chapter 15, how many people were killed in the Peshtigo fire?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)