|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the ocean liner in Morgan Robertson's book, "Futility"?
(a) The Unsinkable.
(b) The Immovable.
(c) The Titan.
(d) The Titanic.
2. When does Robertson's ship sink in "Futility"?
3. What other skill does Claude Dukenfield combine with juggling to become a vaudeville star?
4. What ailment is Pemberton's syrup supposed to cure in Chapter 1?
(c) Stomach aches.
(d) The flu.
5. Why does Minors claim he cannot travel to meet Murray?
(a) He does not like to travel.
(b) He has no transportation.
(c) Physical reasons.
(d) He cannot leave work for that long.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which President writes the letter that Edwin carries with him in Chapter 22?
2. How much does the neighbor offer to pay Harry for the horse in "Snow Man"?
3. What famous author's dream is described in Chapter 5?
4. What event leads Edwin to save the life of Lincoln's son, Robert?
5. What animal is Jack in Chapter 8?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)