|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the ocean liner in Morgan Robertson's book, "Futility"?
(a) The Titan.
(b) The Titanic.
(c) The Unsinkable.
(d) The Immovable.
2. Which playwright's work is talked about in Chapter 10?
(a) Tennessee Williams.
(b) Neil Simon.
(c) Eugene O'Neill.
(d) Arthur Miller.
3. What city does Pemberton first sell his syrupy cure to?
4. What famous author's dream is described in Chapter 5?
(a) Mark Twain.
(b) Herman Melville.
(c) Jonathan Swift.
(d) William Shakespeare.
5. Where is Captain Paul's ship docked when he kills the ringleader of a mutiny in Chapter 17?
(c) Sangre Grande.
(d) Rio Claro.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Jack help Jim with jobs in Chapter 8?
2. What animal is Jack in Chapter 8?
3. According to Harvey, what instrument does Jack Benny play that makes a classical composer laugh?
4. What animal does the teacher place in the trash can in Chapter 6?
5. When does Robertson's ship sink in "Futility"?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)