|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 64-68.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the original intent of the song being sung during wars in Chapter 62?
(a) To mislead the enemy.
(b) To scare the enemy.
(c) To inspire the troops.
(d) To pass the time.
2. What is the nickname given to Al Capone's associate in Chapter 35?
(a) Cautious Eddie.
(b) Anxious Eddie.
(c) Careful Eddie.
(d) Artful Eddie.
3. When do the Mennonites travel to America from Russia?
(a) The 1880s.
(b) The 1870s.
(c) The 1900s.
(d) The 1890s.
4. How old is the future author when he is kidnapped in Chapter 11?
(a) Three months old.
(b) Three years old.
(c) Two months old.
(d) Two years old.
5. By comparison to the Peshtigo fire, how many people were killed in the Chicago fire?
(a) Three hundred.
(b) Seven hundred.
(c) Twenty one hundred.
(d) Fifteen hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Hiram known to challenge other cars to races?
2. Which part of the Armed Forces does Kris Kristofferson join?
3. What is it about the game of football that Harvey depicts in Chapter 19?
4. What country is Lucy's father the ambassador to in Chapter 58?
5. What item does the woman in Chapter 7 leave in her car as she pushes it over a cliff?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)