|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 64-68.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many feet longer is the actual Titanic than the fictional ship in "Futility"?
(a) Twenty-two and a half.
(b) Fifty- two and a half.
(c) Forty- two and a half.
(d) Thirty- two and a half.
2. Where is the important letter that Taylor misses in Chapter 30 originally sent from?
3. What do all of the "Mama's Boys" that Harvey discusses in Chapter 4 have in common?
(a) They are all former vice presidents.
(b) They are all former presidents.
(c) They are all actors.
(d) They are all athletes.
4. What is the family that is described in Chapter 31's story?
(a) Three brothers.
(b) Two brothers.
(c) Two sisters.
(d) Three sisters.
5. As told by Harvey in Chapter 21, when does Patton learn to read and write?
(a) At age twelve.
(b) At age ten.
(c) At age eight.
(d) At age fourteen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Shepard's manuscript when the publisher sends it to the printer in Chapter 51?
2. What year is it when the historic double date that is described in Chapter 28 takes place?
3. What is Cesar's mother certain her son will become in Chapter 46?
4. What does Mary experience in Chapter 28's story?
5. What is the nickname given to Al Capone's associate in Chapter 35?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)