|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Massachusetts city is where the show is played in Chapter 10?
2. What is it about the game of football that Harvey depicts in Chapter 19?
3. Why does a rugby player pick up the ball during a game in Chapter 19?
(a) He is trying to get the attention of his team members.
(b) He is unaware of the rules.
(c) He is cheating.
(d) He is objecting to a call made by the official.
4. What advice does Henry Kissinger receive from his parents in Chapter 23?
(a) To not act on impulse.
(b) To travel to America.
(c) To learn about American history.
(d) To use words to solve problems.
5. What college is DeForest prevented from attending in Chapter 25's story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the following is not mentioned as a job that Jack helps Jim with in Chapter 8?
2. According to Harvey in Chapter 24, what age does Cornbury begin wearing women's clothing?
3. According to Harvey, what instrument does Jack Benny play that makes a classical composer laugh?
4. As stated in Chapter 9, when does Patrick Henry declare the words, "Give me liberty or give me death"?
5. What other skill does Claude Dukenfield combine with juggling to become a vaudeville star?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)