|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Harvey in Chapter 24, what age does Cornbury begin wearing women's clothing?
2. What year is it when the historic double date that is described in Chapter 28 takes place?
3. What profession does DeForest pursue in Chapter 25?
4. What is the name of Doyle's favorite teacher in Chapter 13?
(a) Dr. Peter Belman.
(b) Dr. David Beck.
(c) Dr. Joseph Bell.
(d) Dr. Sam Bedford.
5. Who is responsible for putting the book of short news stories together?
(a) Paul Harvey.
(b) Paul Harvey's son.
(c) Mitt Romney.
(d) Fred Thompson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the ocean liner in Morgan Robertson's book, "Futility"?
2. The Mennonites primarily settle in _____________.
3. As Harvey explains in Chapter 15, how many people were killed in the Peshtigo fire?
4. How much does the neighbor offer to pay Harry for the horse in "Snow Man"?
5. By comparison to the Peshtigo fire, how many people were killed in the Chicago fire?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)