|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 44-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Leonard imprisoned in Chapter 47?
2. How far does Hiram drag the policeman in Chapter 45?
(a) Fifty feet.
(b) Twenty feet.
(c) Thirty feet.
(d) Seventy feet.
3. What happens to the first opera that Harvey describes in Chapter 37?
(a) Wagner does not complete it.
(b) It is separated into three smaller operas, which become very popular.
(c) Wagner completes it, but never allows anyone to hear it.
(d) It becomes Wagner's most popular opera.
4. Where does Dr. Joseph find the research for his new execution invention?
5. Where is the man's wife kept as she goes insane in Chapter 9?
(a) A friend's house.
(b) A hospital.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Queen Anne do when she learns of Cornbury's costly hobby?
2. How many other prisoners escape with Churchill in Chapter 47?
3. What type of execution is designed in Chapter 34?
4. Which one of the following is not mentioned as a job that Jack helps Jim with in Chapter 8?
5. What year is it when the historic double date that is described in Chapter 28 takes place?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)