1. Who is responsible for putting the book of short news stories together?
(a) Paul Harvey's son.
(b) Fred Thompson.
(c) Mitt Romney.
(d) Paul Harvey.
2. Which description best describes the stories that Harvey reads on the air?
(a) Trivia and interesting facts.
(b) Trivia, interesting facts, and riddles.
(c) Trivia and riddles.
(d) Interesting facts and riddles.
3. What ailment is Pemberton's syrup supposed to cure in Chapter 1?
(b) Stomach aches.
(d) The flu.
4. What city does Pemberton first sell his syrupy cure to?
5. After carbonated water is added to it, what soda does Pemberton's syrup eventually become?
(a) Dr. Pepper.
6. How old is Claude Dukenfield when he beats up his father in an act of retaliation?
7. What other skill does Claude Dukenfield combine with juggling to become a vaudeville star?
This section contains 3,619 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)