|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the goodbye between Avel and Harriet described in Chapter 8?
(a) As brusk.
(b) As tearful.
(c) As awkward.
(d) As tense.
2. Why does a fight occur in Chapter 4?
(a) The other patrons are unhappy with Avel.
(b) Avel refuses to pay for his drinks.
(c) The women at the bar accuse Avel and Thor of groping them.
(d) Thor throws a chair at someone.
3. Where do Avel and Harriet go after the event in Chapter 8?
(a) To a cafe.
(b) To the lake where Avel proposed.
(c) To a hotel.
(d) To Ione's house.
4. What is the only reason that Patty Jane will get out of bed in Chapter 7?
(a) To care for the baby.
(b) To eat.
(c) To collect the mail.
(d) To let Ione and Harriet into the apartment.
5. What does Thor hit his head on in Chapter 6?
(a) A metal railing.
(b) The trunk of an oak tree.
(c) A vehicle.
(d) The sidewalk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Patty Jane in awe of in Chapter 3?
2. Why is Patty Jane angry at Thor in Chapter 6?
3. At what time does Thor head for home following his night out in Chapter 6?
4. How does Thor hit his head in Chapter 6?
5. How does Avel know the therapist he introduces to Patty Jane in Chapter 8?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)