|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Avel and Thor actually go on New Year's Eve in Chapter 4?
(a) A bar.
(b) A friend's house.
(c) A concert hall.
(d) A street party.
2. Why is Harriet writing a song in Chapter 9?
(a) To teach to Nora.
(b) To enter in a contest.
(c) As part of a school assignment.
(d) To sing to Avel at their wedding.
3. Why did Clyde decide to get a job?
(a) To get out of the house.
(b) To meet new people.
(c) To build up his resume.
(d) To pay his bills.
4. What is Clyde's last name?
5. What kind of vehicle were the couples going to use on New Year's Eve in Chapter 4?
(a) A limo.
(b) A horse-drawn carriage.
(c) A flashy convertible.
(d) A bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Clyde, why would a relationship not work between him and Patty Jane?
2. What does Patty Jane go to school to become in Chapter 12?
3. What does Nora often imagine about her father in the prologue?
4. What does Patty Jane think of Avel when they meet for the first time?
5. How many days after Thor's disappearance does Patty Jane give birth?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)