|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 18-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thor hit his head on in Chapter 6?
(a) The sidewalk.
(b) A vehicle.
(c) The trunk of an oak tree.
(d) A metal railing.
2. What does Clyde tell Patty Jane cannot happen again in Chapter 13?
(a) Arguing over money.
(b) A kiss.
(c) Clyde getting married.
(d) Patty Jane forgetting to pick Nora up from school.
3. Who does Thor eventually spend the night with following his argument with Patty Jane in Chapter 6?
(a) A waitress.
(b) A cheerleader.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A secretary.
4. How does Patty Jane decide on the topic of the lectures she will hold at her business?
(a) By seeing what is being talked about in the newspaper.
(b) She lets Nora decide.
(c) By opening an encyclopedia to a random page.
(d) She lets the customers decide the topics.
5. Who does Harriet see in the bar with the crazy woman in Chapter 21?
(d) Avel's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Patty Jane unable to understand about Clyde's sculptures?
2. How does Harriet surprise Reese in Chapter 18?
3. Where do Thor and Patty Jane argue in Chapter 6?
4. Before realizing how much he loves Patty Jane, what does Thor briefly think about after his night out in Chapter 6?
5. What do Patty Jane and Ione think Harriet has done in Chapter 11?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)