1. Where is "Patty Jane's House of Curl" set?
2. From which country have many of the residents of the community immigrated from?
3. What is Thor's last name?
4. Where are Nora and her mother during the prologue of the novel?
(a) A drug store.
(b) A school.
(c) On a bus.
(d) At home.
5. According to Nora, when did her father disappear?
(a) After her parents divorced.
(b) Before she was born.
(c) When she was three years old.
(d) On her grandmother's birthday.
6. Why does Patty Jane rip up the number of the man in the prologue?
(a) He insults Nora.
(b) He was one of her husband's friends.
(c) He is poorly dressed.
(d) He is married.
7. How old is Nora during the prologue of the novel?
8. Who is Ione?
(a) Patty Jane's mother.
(b) Nora's aunt.
(c) Thor's mother.
(d) Patty Jane's sister.
This section contains 4,587 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)