Quiz: Introduction to Chapter 11
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What injury does Tom Brady sustain during the 2002 season?
a) A separated shoulder.
b) A torn ACL.
c) A broken collar bone.
d) Turf toe.
2. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
a) Robert Kraft.
b) Ted Marchibroda.
c) Bill Belichick.
d) Andy Weslyan.
3. What position does Adam Vinatieri play?
4. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
a) U.S. Naval Academy.
b) University of Oklahoma.
c) Andover Wesleyan.
d) Notre Dame.
5. What is the score of Super Bowl XXXVI going into the half?
a) 14-3 Rams.
b) 7-0 Rams.
c) 7-0 Patriots.
This section contains 266 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)