|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Condawiramurs insists on marrying __________ as a result of the victory that he gains for her.
(a) King Arthur.
2. What does Queen Herzeloyde forbid others from teaching to Parzival?
(a) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) Her labor.
3. What does Gahmuret live happily as for a while, but soon he becomes bored and wants to do more with his life?
4. Who rides out in search of Parzival with the intention of making him a part of the Round Table?
(d) King Arthur.
5. What does a page carry as he walks through the room at the castle where Parzival is welcomed?
(b) A maiden.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many maidens are carrying candles as a part of the procession in the castle?
2. What is the name of the city that the King bequeathed to his daughter, Condwiramurs?
3. Who is accused for being the reason why a woman is dressed in shabby clothing?
4. What sleeps in the cold next to Parzival, according to the description in the story?
5. The ________ bestows the sword upon Parzival and says that it will stand in good stead whenever it is tested in battle.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to cause Gahmuret to want to leave his position as Ampflise's knight?
2. What happens when Clamide arrives at King Arthur's court after his defeat in battle?
3. Why does Keie decide to challenge Parzival as well during this chapter?
4. Where does an angler direct Parzival when he comes to a lake in the evening?
5. What is the book that inspired the current tale, "Parzival"?
6. What is so miraculous about the Gral during this section's particular gathering?
7. What does the Queen of Waleis offer to the winner of the tournament that is in her land?
8. Why does Orilus act so violently towards his wife when he returns from battle?
9. What does Parzival do, even though he has been warned not to do so by knights on the other side of the door?
10. What happens to the eldest son after his father passes, according to the story's contents?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)