|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lyppaut have made for Obilot so that one of the sleeves can be given to Gawan?
(b) Wedding dress.
2. Obie believes that a man who woos her does not have enough experience on ____________, so she will not return his feelings.
(a) The battlefield.
3. What does Queen Herzeloyde forbid others from teaching to Parzival?
(a) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) Her labor.
4. Obie mocks her sister when __________ does not yet fight as Meljanz excels in battle.
5. Queen Condwiramurs exceeds all other Queens in her __________, even though others warned Parzival to not offer help to her.
6. The ________ Knight appears to fight and excels in the battle at this point of the story.
7. Who believes that his wife has not been faithful to him so he punishes his wife severely as a result?
8. Who does Antanor tell Parzival he will avenge someday, which causes Antanor to be struck?
(a) His mother.
(b) Lady Orgeluse.
(d) Lady Cunneware.
9. Where does Gahmuret go in order to help Baruc fight the Babylonians, though he ends up meeting his death there?
10. Where does Gahmuret set out to when he leaves the castle to seek out new deeds to accomplish?
11. __________ laments his love for Lady Cunneware, according to the story at this point.
(c) King Arthur.
12. Gahmuret decides to _________ from the field in order to mourn his loss.
(b) Run away.
13. Wolfram points out that he will champion any woman of _________ character, according to his apology in the book.
14. Ampflise sends a note to Gahmuret, offering her __________ in exchange for love unrequited.
15. Who is Ither, the one who Parzival ends up defeating in a match?
(a) Green Knight.
(b) White Knight.
(c) Black Knight.
(d) Red Knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many maidens are carrying candles as a part of the procession in the castle?
2. Lady Cunneware joyfully recognizes Parzival, her ___________, when he comes to King Arthur's camp.
3. Gawan must forgo _______ until he settles the matter of the duel, despite the pleading of Lyppaut.
4. What is the original name of the story that Wolfram Von Eschenbach is telling in this book?
5. Where does Parzival go during the evening and happen upon an Angler who helps him?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)