|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers to be Parzival's host and to train him after Parzival decides to leave King Arthur's Court?
(a) No one.
2. Who is running through Parzival's mind after he leaves King Arthur's court?
(c) His mother.
3. What is the original name of the story that Wolfram Von Eschenbach is telling in this book?
4. What does Lyppaut have made for Obilot so that one of the sleeves can be given to Gawan?
(d) Wedding dress.
5. A servant of Lady ___________ sees Parzival and raises an alarm for King Arthur's knights.
6. What has fallen on the snow that reminds Parzival of Condwiramurs and his love for her?
7. Who does Antanor tell Parzival he will avenge someday, which causes Antanor to be struck?
(a) Lady Orgeluse.
(b) His mother.
(d) Lady Cunneware.
8. Where does Parzival go during the evening and happen upon an Angler who helps him?
9. Queen Herzeloyde is stricken with grief after the passing of Gahmuret and fights death only because she is ___________,
(a) In love.
10. What is the affliction of Antanor that is first seen in this section of the book?
11. Obie believes that a man who woos her does not have enough experience on ____________, so she will not return his feelings.
(b) The battlefield.
12. ________, the Queen of France, is the one who Gahmuret has the most passion for during this part of the story.
13. __________ laments his love for Lady Cunneware, according to the story at this point.
(b) King Arthur.
14. __________ lands are once again made happy and rejoicing is seen again in the lands, for a time.
15. What is Parzival seeking when he talks to the Angler during that evening?
(c) A woman.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Queen Condwiramurs exceeds all other Queens in her __________, even though others warned Parzival to not offer help to her.
2. Parzival tells the seneschal to submit the surrender of Clamide to Lady Cunneware as well as to _____________.
3. Who is accused for being the reason why a woman is dressed in shabby clothing?
4. Queen __________ makes sure that Gawan is well taken care of and he blushes at the honors that are bestowed upon him.
5. Gawan commits Meljanz to Obilot as her ________ and she commands Meljanz to transfer his homage to Obie.
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)