|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the King who wants to marry Queen Condwiramurs, though she does not want to marry him?
2. Queen Herzeloyde is stricken with grief after the passing of Gahmuret and fights death only because she is ___________,
(a) In love.
3. __________ laments his love for Lady Cunneware, according to the story at this point.
(c) King Arthur.
4. Wolfram himself was an unfree _______, bound to the service of a lord according to the Introduction.
5. What is the consummation of heart's desire, its root and its blossoming?
(a) The Queen.
(b) The maiden.
(c) The King.
(d) The Gral.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rides out to learn who had given battle to the other two knights, according to the story?
2. An assembly of ________ petitions the new kind to show his love for Gahmuret as a brother who wants to explore the world.
3. What does the Queen dress her son in so as to make sure that he is not accepted as a knight?
4. _________ arrives and chides Parzival for not freeing Antfortas from his sorrows and asking the question.
5. Who decides to take his leave even though his brother is sad to see him go?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)