|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does Parzival decide to take the piece of jewelry, just as his mother had instructed?
2. Who believes that his wife has not been faithful to him so he punishes his wife severely as a result?
3. _________'s wrongs are pardoned by the good natured King of Briton, according to the story.
4. Gahmuret decides to _________ from the field in order to mourn his loss.
(a) Run away.
5. What is the name of the city that the King bequeathed to his daughter, Condwiramurs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wolfram able to change in his status as described in #2?
2. What is the original name of the story that Wolfram Von Eschenbach is telling in this book?
3. Parzival asks his Queen if he can go to visit his __________, and his Queen gives him permission to do so.
4. What does Parzival do that causes his mother to feel much grief at his decision?
5. What does Gahmuret say that the Queen has to do in order to be won by him?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)