|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wolfram able to change in his status as described in #2?
2. Gahmuret decides to _________ from the field in order to mourn his loss.
(b) Run away.
3. How many kingdoms does Queen Herzeloyde have, according to the story?
4. What is the name of the son who the Queen gives birth to after Gahmuret leaves?
5. What is the name of the King who wants to marry Queen Condwiramurs, though she does not want to marry him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not participate in the tournament, which disappoints the Queen as she has heard much of his abilities?
2. Queen Herzeloyde is stricken with grief after the passing of Gahmuret and fights death only because she is ___________,
3. Parzival tells the seneschal to submit the surrender of Clamide to Lady Cunneware as well as to _____________.
4. Where does Gahmuret set out to when he leaves the castle to seek out new deeds to accomplish?
5. Wolfram says that he does not resent any who speak better of ____________ than he does.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)