|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the city that the King bequeathed to his daughter, Condwiramurs?
2. _________'s wrongs are pardoned by the good natured King of Briton, according to the story.
3. What is Wolfram able to change in his status as described in #2?
4. What is the name of the cousin who has gone off in search of tournaments, so Gahmuret goes off to seek him?
5. Where does Gahmuret go in order to help Baruc fight the Babylonians, though he ends up meeting his death there?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides to take his leave even though his brother is sad to see him go?
2. Wolfram says that he does not resent any who speak better of ____________ than he does.
3. ________, the Queen of France, is the one who Gahmuret has the most passion for during this part of the story.
4. Wolfram himself was an unfree _______, bound to the service of a lord according to the Introduction.
5. Who does not participate in the tournament, which disappoints the Queen as she has heard much of his abilities?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)