|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the affliction of Antanor that is first seen in this section of the book?
2. What does Queen Herzeloyde forbid others from teaching to Parzival?
(a) His brother.
(c) Her labor.
(d) His father.
3. Wolfram himself was an unfree _______, bound to the service of a lord according to the Introduction.
4. The Queen of Waleis is offering two _________ and her person to the knight who distinguishes himself the most in the tournament.
5. Wolfram points out that he will champion any woman of _________ character, according to his apology in the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Parzival asks his Queen if he can go to visit his __________, and his Queen gives him permission to do so.
2. How many kingdoms does Queen Herzeloyde have, according to the story?
3. Who lost his life in service to Queen Belacane according to the story in this book?
4. Who offers to be Parzival's host and to train him after Parzival decides to leave King Arthur's Court?
5. ________, the Queen of France, is the one who Gahmuret has the most passion for during this part of the story.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)