|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the consummation of heart's desire, its root and its blossoming?
(a) The Gral.
(b) The Queen.
(c) The maiden.
(d) The King.
2. What is the name of the cousin who has gone off in search of tournaments, so Gahmuret goes off to seek him?
3. _________'s wrongs are pardoned by the good natured King of Briton, according to the story.
4. Queen __________ makes sure that Gawan is well taken care of and he blushes at the honors that are bestowed upon him.
5. Wolfram points out that he will champion any woman of _________ character, according to his apology in the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wolfram tackles the retelling of a tale of great ___________, of inborn womanhood, and manly virtue.
2. From whom does Parzival decide to take the piece of jewelry, just as his mother had instructed?
3. Who offers to be Parzival's host and to train him after Parzival decides to leave King Arthur's Court?
4. What does the Queen dress her son in so as to make sure that he is not accepted as a knight?
5. The ________ bestows the sword upon Parzival and says that it will stand in good stead whenever it is tested in battle.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)