|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Any Where Out of the World, Let's Beat Up the Poor! & Good Dogs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Windows", what type of window does the poet say is most interesting to look in?
(a) An open window.
(b) A closed window during the daytime.
(c) One lit by a candle.
(d) A partially covered window.
2. Why is the narrator of "The Firing Range and the Graveyard" criticized?
(a) For being ambitious.
(b) For being drunk.
(c) For being talkative.
(d) For being nosey.
3. Who begins sending the artist letters after the child's death in "The Rope"?
(a) The child's parents.
(c) Art dealers.
(d) The artist's parents.
4. Why does the first beautiful woman die young in "Which is the Real One?"
(a) Because of an accident.
(b) Because she was beaten.
(c) Because of an illness.
(d) Because of her beauty.
5. Why is Fancioulle's lord in "A Heroic Death" sentenced to death?
(a) For robbing the king.
(b) For hurting a woman.
(c) For staging a rebellion.
(d) For printing books.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Generous Gambler", what do the people in the sanctuary look like?
2. In "A Hemisphere in Her Hair", what color hair does the poet focus on?
3. When the narrator wakes up in "The Temptations: Or, Eros, Plutus, and Fame", how does he feel about his interactions with the demons?
4. In "The Double Room", what does the narrator describe about the room?
5. How many boys meet to talk in "Vocations"?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)