|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: The Fairies' Gifts, The Temptations: Or, Eros, Plutus, and Fame & Evening Twilight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Bad Glazier", why does the narrator's friend start a forest fire?
(a) Because he falls asleep while smoking a cigar.
(b) To see how quickly it spread.
(c) To frighten his wife.
(d) It is an accident.
2. In "The Toy of the Poor", what separates the rich child from the poor?
(a) A gate.
(b) A hedge.
(c) A set of train tracks.
3. What does the narrator ask the men in "To Each His Chimera"?
(a) When they found the chimeras.
(b) Who is in control.
(c) Where they are going.
(d) How heavy the chimeras are.
4. What does the narrator drop on the glazier in "The Bad Glazier"?
(a) A brick.
(b) A picture frame.
(c) A book.
(d) A flowerpot.
5. In "The Fool and Venus", what is the man dressed like a jester doing?
(a) Staring at a statue.
(b) Drawing a picture.
(c) Performing in a park.
(d) Begging for money.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Widows", what do the poor do with their grief?
2. In "The Old Woman's Despair", why does the woman visit the baby?
3. In "The Foreigner", to what is gold compared?
4. What does the baby boy do when he sees the old woman in "The Old Woman's Despair"?
5. What season does the poet reflect upon in "The Artist's Confiteor"?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)