|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: The Fairies' Gifts, The Temptations: Or, Eros, Plutus, and Fame & Evening Twilight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator drop on the glazier in "The Bad Glazier"?
(a) A flowerpot.
(b) A book.
(c) A picture frame.
(d) A brick.
2. How does the narrator of "The Fool and Venus" describe the day?
3. How is "The Foreigner" organized?
(a) In alphabetical order.
(b) As a series of questions.
(c) In chronological order.
(d) As a letter.
4. In "The Double Room", what wakes the narrator from his dream?
(a) A knock.
(b) The rising sun.
(c) A clap of thunder.
(d) A woman yelling.
5. When the narrator wakes up in "The Temptations: Or, Eros, Plutus, and Fame", how does he feel about his interactions with the demons?
(a) He is proud for being so moral.
(b) He cannot remember the demons.
(c) He thinks it was just a joke.
(d) He regrets his decisions.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Bad Glazier", why does the narrator's friend start a forest fire?
2. In "The Foreigner", how is beauty described?
3. In "The Temptations: Or, Eros, Plutus, and Fame", what does the first demon offer the narrator?
4. How does the narrator feel at the end of "Cake"?
5. What do the men say to the narrator when he asks them questions in "To Each His Chimera"?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)