|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: The Widows, The Old Mountebank & Cake.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator call himself in "The Wild Woman and the Little Mistress"?
(a) The trainer.
(c) King Log.
(d) His Highness.
2. What season does the poet reflect upon in "The Artist's Confiteor"?
3. What does the narrator ask the men in "To Each His Chimera"?
(a) Where they are going.
(b) When they found the chimeras.
(c) How heavy the chimeras are.
(d) Who is in control.
4. In "The Widows", why is the woman by the gate not allowed in the concert?
(a) Because she lacks money.
(b) Because she is late.
(c) Because she is poorly dressed.
(d) Because she has a child.
5. In "The Foreigner", to what is gold compared?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is "The Foreigner" organized?
2. In "The Foreigner", how is beauty described?
3. After the narrator wakes up in "The Double Room", what does he realize he must do?
4. What does the dog do after smelling the perfume in "The Dog and The Vial"?
5. Why does the narrator want something of color from the glazier in "The Bad Glazier"?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)