|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does Eve prefer to learn?
(b) The angels
(d) Mother Nature
2. What time do Adam and Eve agree to meet?
(d) 2 pm
3. Where did God send Raphael while he created earth?
(b) The Moon
4. What story does Adam now ask Raphael to tell?
(a) God's upbringing
(c) Noah's Ark
(d) Satan's upbringing
5. How many days does Satan think it will take to destroy Eden?
(a) Half a day
(b) Three days
(c) Two days
(d) One day
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adam say he has been comparing at the beginning of Book 8?
2. What two weapons is Michael carrying in Book 11?
3. What reason does Adam give for hiding?
4. What will happen when the church becomes corrupted?
5. What two things does God say his Son will be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do you think the Creation story illustrates about good and evil?
2. How do the angels comfort Adam?
3. How do Satan's followers meet his announcement that they have destroyed God's creation?
4. What will be Adam and Eve's punishment?
5. Why did God create another world?
6. Why does God not stop Satan from destroying paradise?
7. How does the serpent persuade Eve to eat from the tree?
8. What will happen when a tyrant rises?
9. Why does Adam want Eve to stay with him?
10. What has Adam learned from his experience?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)