|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will proclaim the savior's coming?
(a) A faceless voice
(b) A prophet
(c) A star
(d) A storm
2. How many days does Satan think it will take to destroy Eden?
(a) One day
(b) Three days
(c) Two days
(d) Half a day
3. Why does Michael say the tyrant will build a tower?
(a) To climb to heaven
(b) To gain lasting fame
(c) To be live above man
(d) To be all seeing
4. What does the good man build in Book 11?
(a) A statue
(b) An ark
(c) A palace
(d) A lake
5. Whose help does the author go to for to continue the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What creature does Satan choose for his purpose?
2. From who will the new nation spring?
3. What reason does Adam give for hiding?
4. What does the reaper use to beat the shepherd to death?
5. What will man be cursed with if he eats from the tree of knowledge?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Adam learned from his experience?
2. What does Adam see on the plain?
3. Why does God not stop Satan from destroying paradise?
4. How do Adam and Eve come to terms with leaving paradise?
5. How will man get to the promised land?
6. Why does Adam still feel hope?
7. How does the serpent explain his human speech?
8. Why does Adam want Eve to stay with him?
9. How do the angels comfort Adam?
10. Why did God create another world?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)