|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does God know what has happened on Eden?
(a) Raphael saw the whole thing.
(b) He has spies everywhere.
(c) He is all-knowing.
(d) Satan has been boasting of his victory.
2. What creature does Satan choose for his purpose?
(a) An elephant
(b) A hedgehog
(c) A tiger
(d) A serpent
3. What does the angel tell Adam a woman should never be allowed to do?
(a) Rule him
(c) Speak to him
(d) Leave the house
4. What is happening to the people in the lazar-house?
(a) They are dying of terrible diseases.
(b) They are talking in different tongues.
(c) They are being tortured.
(d) They are giving birth.
5. What does God say on the first day?
(a) Accept my son
(b) Let the fishes swim and the animals crawl
(c) Let there be light
(d) Let there be day
Short Answer Questions
1. What punishment does God give Adam?
2. What is Eve amazed that the serpent can do?
3. On what day does Satan find a way to sneak back to Eden?
4. Why does Michael say the tyrant will build a tower?
5. What does the Son of God use to draw the circumference of Heaven and Earth?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Raphael say is man's place in the world?
2. How does the serpent explain his human speech?
3. How do Satan's followers meet his announcement that they have destroyed God's creation?
4. What is Adam's reason for wanting a mate?
5. In what way are angels similar to humans?
6. What does Adam see on the plain?
7. What does Adam see in the field?
8. How do the angels comfort Adam?
9. Why does God create man and woman?
10. How will man get to the promised land?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)