|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Adam give for hiding?
(a) His nakedness made him ashamed.
(b) He was keeping away from Eve.
(c) He has disobeyed God.
(d) He wanted to see how all knowing God was.
2. What does God do on the seventh day?
(a) Walks around his creation
(c) Has lunch with Adam
(d) Draws up a set of rules
3. What does Eve think is the source of life?
(b) Her womb
(c) The rain
4. What does the reaper use to beat the shepherd to death?
(a) An scyth
(b) A stone
(c) His own fists
(d) A stick
5. What does God take from Adam to create woman?
(a) A femur
(c) A spinal column
(d) A rib
Short Answer Questions
1. What two weapons is Michael carrying in Book 11?
2. To what tree does the serpent lead Eve?
3. What creature does Satan choose for his purpose?
4. Why is woman inferior to man?
5. What reason does the serpent give for God not allowing Eve to eat from the tree?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)