|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did God send Raphael to Hell while he created earth?
(a) To punish him
(b) To hold talks with Satan
(c) To make sure no one escaped
(d) To find himself a wife
2. What will happen when the church becomes corrupted?
(a) Earth will be destroyed.
(b) God himself will come down to earth.
(c) A great holy war will break out.
(d) The Messiah will come again.
3. What was the first thing Adam asked the animals?
(a) Why he was there
(b) Who his maker was
(c) If they were any women on earth
(d) Where he could get good food
4. What does Michael say will eventually happen to the church?
(a) It will destroy itself.
(b) It will take over the world.
(c) It will be corrupted by power.
(d) It will no longer be needed.
5. What is happening to the people in the lazar-house?
(a) They are dying of terrible diseases.
(b) They are being tortured.
(c) They are talking in different tongues.
(d) They are giving birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two brothers are sent to lead their people back to the promised land?
2. What time do Adam and Eve agree to meet?
3. What does God create on the fifth day?
4. To what tree does the serpent lead Eve?
5. What punishment does God give Adam?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way are angels similar to humans?
2. What will happen when a tyrant rises?
3. What does Adam see on the plain?
4. What does Raphael say is man's place in the world?
5. Why does Adam want Eve to stay with him?
6. What will be Adam and Eve's punishment?
7. What has Adam learned from his experience?
8. How do Satan's followers meet his announcement that they have destroyed God's creation?
9. What do you think the Creation story illustrates about good and evil?
10. How does God create another world?
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)