|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Michael say the tyrant will build a tower?
(a) To gain lasting fame
(b) To be all seeing
(c) To be live above man
(d) To climb to heaven
2. What is God's final creation?
3. What three things does God create on the fifth day?
(a) Man, woman and animal
(b) Birds, bees and trees
(c) Reptiles, fish and birds
(d) Flowers, plants and trees
4. What will happen when the church becomes corrupted?
(a) A great holy war will break out.
(b) Earth will be destroyed.
(c) God himself will come down to earth.
(d) The Messiah will come again.
5. Who does Adam blame for eating the forbidden fruit?
(c) The serpent
Short Answer Questions
1. What punishment does God give Eve?
2. What does the reaper use to beat the shepherd to death?
3. Where did God send Raphael while he created earth?
4. What will Jesus' sacrifice defeat?
5. What does Adam remind Eve in Book 9?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do you think the Creation story illustrates about good and evil?
2. Why does Adam also decide to eat the fruit?
3. Why does Adam want Eve to stay with him?
4. How do Adam and Eve come to terms with leaving paradise?
5. What will be Adam and Eve's punishment?
6. How will man get to the promised land?
7. Why does Adam still feel hope?
8. What does Adam see on the plain?
9. Why did God create another world?
10. How do the angels comfort Adam?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)