|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does God create when he divides the waters?
(a) Heaven and earth
(b) Sky and sea
(d) Air and sky
2. From who will the new nation spring?
3. With what is Michael to guard paradise?
(a) His army of angels
(b) His fire breath
(c) His flaming sword
(d) His electric axe
4. What does Adam realize is the highest victory?
(a) Fallin gin love
(b) Getting back to paradise
(c) Suffering for truth's sake
(d) Defeating Satan
5. What does Michael say the tyrant and his followers will build?
(a) A city
(b) A palace
(c) A hospital
(d) A tower
Short Answer Questions
1. How does God punish the serpent?
2. What does God do on the seventh day?
3. How does the serpent claim he gained the gift of speech?
4. What will God curse to gain revenge on the tyrant and his followers?
5. Why does Michael say the tyrant will build a tower?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the serpent explain his human speech?
2. Why does God create man and woman?
3. In what way are angels similar to humans?
4. Why does Adam still feel hope?
5. Why does Adam also decide to eat the fruit?
6. What do you think the Creation story illustrates about good and evil?
7. How does God create another world?
8. What will be Adam and Eve's punishment?
9. How do Satan's followers meet his announcement that they have destroyed God's creation?
10. How will man get to the promised land?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)