|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Son of God use to draw the circumference of Heaven and Earth?
(a) A silver pen
(b) A golden pencil
(c) A golden compass
(d) A silver compass
2. What does God say will happen to Adam if he eats from the tree of knowledge?
(a) He will lose his looks.
(b) He will die
(c) He will grow lazy and stupid.
(d) He will spend eternity alone.
3. Why did God send Raphael to Hell while he created earth?
(a) To find himself a wife
(b) To hold talks with Satan
(c) To punish him
(d) To make sure no one escaped
4. What time do Adam and Eve agree to meet?
(c) 2 pm
5. On what day does Satan find a way to sneak back to Eden?
(a) The twelveth day
(b) The eighth day
(c) The seventh day
(d) The tenth day
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the serpent claim he gained the gift of speech?
2. What will Jesus' sacrifice defeat?
3. What does God create on the sixth day?
4. To what tree does the serpent lead Eve?
5. How many days does Satan think it will take to destroy Eden?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)