|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose help does the author go to for to continue the story?
2. What two weapons is Michael carrying in Book 11?
(a) A sword and a spear
(b) An axe and a shield
(c) An axe and a chain
(d) A sword and a shield
3. What story does Adam now ask Raphael to tell?
(a) Noah's Ark
(b) Satan's upbringing
(c) God's upbringing
4. What happens when Satan's followers eat fruit from the trees?
(a) The fruit becomes dust.
(b) The fruit turn into frogs.
(c) The fruit bites them back.
(d) The fruit disappears.
5. From whom does Eve prefer to learn?
(b) Mother Nature
(c) The angels
Short Answer Questions
1. What punishment does God give Adam?
2. What does God create on the sixth day?
3. What does Michael say will eventually happen to the church?
4. Why does Michael say the tyrant will build a tower?
5. What does God say will happen to Adam if he eats from the tree of knowledge?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the serpent explain his human speech?
2. What will happen when a tyrant rises?
3. How does the serpent persuade Eve to eat from the tree?
4. What will be Adam and Eve's punishment?
5. What does Adam see in the field?
6. Why did God create another world?
7. What does Raphael say is man's place in the world?
8. Why does Adam still feel hope?
9. How does God create another world?
10. In what way does Raphael say woman is inferior to man?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)