|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Moses and Aaron find their new nation?
2. What story does Adam now ask Raphael to tell?
(a) Satan's upbringing
(c) Noah's Ark
(d) God's upbringing
3. On what day does Satan find a way to sneak back to Eden?
(a) The twelveth day
(b) The tenth day
(c) The seventh day
(d) The eighth day
4. What does Eve leave to do at the beginning of Book 8?
(a) Tend to the plants
(b) Meet Satan
(c) Collect some fruit
(d) Kill some serpents
5. Over what do Sin and Death build a bridge?
(a) Pandora's box
Short Answer Questions
1. What two people does Adam see in a field?
2. Which character infects man?
3. What rescues the man from being killed in the war?
4. What does God create on the sixth day?
5. What does Adam reluctantly agree for Eve to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Adam want Eve to stay with him?
2. How will man get to the promised land?
3. Why does Adam also decide to eat the fruit?
4. Why does God not stop Satan from destroying paradise?
5. What will be Adam and Eve's punishment?
6. How do Adam and Eve come to terms with leaving paradise?
7. How does the serpent persuade Eve to eat from the tree?
8. How does God create another world?
9. In what way are angels similar to humans?
10. What will happen when a tyrant rises?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)