|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does Adam now ask Raphael to tell?
(a) God's upbringing
(b) Noah's Ark
(d) Satan's upbringing
2. What happens when Satan's followers eat fruit from the trees?
(a) The fruit disappears.
(b) The fruit turn into frogs.
(c) The fruit becomes dust.
(d) The fruit bites them back.
3. From where does Adam claim men's woes spring?
4. What punishment does God give Adam?
(a) To descend into hell
(b) To eat bread made form his own labor
(c) To know evil
(d) To feel tiredness
5. What does God create on the sixth day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael say will eventually happen to the church?
2. What will Jesus' sacrifice defeat?
3. Who does Adam blame for eating the forbidden fruit?
4. What is God's final creation?
5. What is Eve amazed that the serpent can do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the serpent explain his human speech?
2. How will Jesus save mankind?
3. Why did God create another world?
4. Why does Adam want Eve to stay with him?
5. What does Raphael say is man's place in the world?
6. How will man get to the promised land?
7. How do Satan's followers meet his announcement that they have destroyed God's creation?
8. In what way does Raphael say woman is inferior to man?
9. What will be Adam and Eve's punishment?
10. What does Adam see on the plain?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)