|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From who will the new nation spring?
2. Why did God send Raphael to Hell while he created earth?
(a) To make sure no one escaped
(b) To hold talks with Satan
(c) To find himself a wife
(d) To punish him
3. What does Michael say will eventually happen to the church?
(a) It will no longer be needed.
(b) It will take over the world.
(c) It will destroy itself.
(d) It will be corrupted by power.
4. Who does Adam blame for eating the forbidden fruit?
(c) The serpent
5. From whom does Eve prefer to learn?
(b) Mother Nature
(c) The angels
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eve amazed that the serpent can do?
2. With what is Michael to guard paradise?
3. What punishment does God give Adam?
4. How does God know what has happened on Eden?
5. What does God create on the sixth day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Adam see on the plain?
2. How do the angels comfort Adam?
3. How do Adam and Eve come to terms with leaving paradise?
4. How will Jesus save mankind?
5. Why does Adam also decide to eat the fruit?
6. In what way does Raphael say woman is inferior to man?
7. What has Adam learned from his experience?
8. How do Satan's followers meet his announcement that they have destroyed God's creation?
9. What do you think the Creation story illustrates about good and evil?
10. What is Adam's reason for wanting a mate?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)