|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose help does the author go to for to continue the story?
2. Where did God send Raphael while he created earth?
(b) The Moon
3. Who names the animals?
4. How does the serpent claim he gained the gift of speech?
(a) By eating the forbidding fruit
(b) By studying hard
(c) By listening to Adam and Eve
(d) By doing as God says
5. What does God create on the sixth day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adam realize is the highest victory?
2. Into what have Satan's followers been transformed?
3. From whom does Eve prefer to learn?
4. What time do Adam and Eve agree to meet?
5. Which character infects man?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does God create man and woman?
2. In what way does Raphael say woman is inferior to man?
3. What is Adam's reason for wanting a mate?
4. What does Raphael say is man's place in the world?
5. Why does Adam still feel hope?
6. In what way are angels similar to humans?
7. How does God create another world?
8. How will Jesus save mankind?
9. Why does Adam want Eve to stay with him?
10. Why does Adam also decide to eat the fruit?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)