|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does God take from Adam to create woman?
(a) A femur
(b) A spinal column
(d) A rib
2. What will man be cursed with if he eats from the tree of knowledge?
(b) Sin and death
(c) Love and understanding
3. From where does Michael say men's woes come?
(b) His own weakness
4. How many days does Satan think it will take to destroy Eden?
(a) Two days
(b) Three days
(c) One day
(d) Half a day
5. What is happening to the people in the lazar-house?
(a) They are being tortured.
(b) They are talking in different tongues.
(c) They are giving birth.
(d) They are dying of terrible diseases.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does God order to drive man out of paradise?
2. What does the reaper use to beat the shepherd to death?
3. To what tree does the serpent lead Eve?
4. What story does Adam now ask Raphael to tell?
5. How does God punish the serpent?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)