|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument signals the start of the war?
(a) A harp
(b) A triangle
(c) A drum
(d) A trumpet
2. What does Abdiel call Satan?
(a) Fair, but hard
(b) Proud and blasphemous
(c) Honorable and great
(d) Beautifully evil
3. Who leads the building of Satan's palace?
4. Who already lives in Paradise?
5. Who is the only one of Satan's followers who disagrees?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stands beside God?
2. What has God limited so the armies cannot cause too much destruction?
3. What resources do Satan and his followers possess to make the machines?
4. What do Adam and Eve have to do to dwell in heaven and paradise?
5. What does the Son of God need to be made into in order to act as a sacrifice?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mammon suggest?
2. What will happen on the third day of the fight?
3. How does Satan motivate his troops in Book 6?
4. What does Moloch advise?
5. How does Satan raise his followers from the Lake of Fire?
6. In what does Hell have an advantage over Heaven?
7. Why does Satan think it is best to stay in Hell?
8. How does Satan get past Uriel?
9. How does Satan think they can defeat God?
10. Why would machines be a good idea in Satan's fight against God?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)