|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only person who can detect hypocrisy?
2. In what is Sin's lower half covered?
3. What did the angel next to the tree of knowledge tempt Eve to eat?
(a) Her insides
(d) The fruit
4. What is the story meant to explore?
(a) God's will to men
(b) That life is not easy
(c) Good and evil
(d) Satan's evil
5. What does Adam promise never to forget?
(a) His responsibilty to mankind
(b) Raphael's story
(c) That he owes God a favor
(d) His love and obedience to God
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Abdiel travel back to after leaving Satan?
2. How many times does Satan try to speak?
3. What happens to Satan's face when he speaks to Uriel?
4. To where do Satan and Beelzebub fly?
5. What does Satan say he hates?
Short Essay Questions
1. What argument does Abdiel present to Satan?
2. How does Satan motivate his troops in Book 6?
3. How did Satan rebel against God?
4. Why does Satan think it is best to stay in Hell?
5. Why would machines be a good idea in Satan's fight against God?
6. Describe the doubts that Satan has in Book 4.
7. Describe Eve's bad dream in Book 5.
8. In what does Hell have an advantage over Heaven?
9. Of what does Raphael remind Adam and Eve?
10. What will happen on the third day of the fight?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)