|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the trumpet that is sounded?
(a) The trumpet of wrath
(b) The trumpet of war
(c) The trumpet of luck
(d) The trumpet of God
2. What is the name of the male creature?
3. What does Satan say is the only thing that Heaven has?
(a) Paper and water
(b) Peace and understanding
(c) Plants and flowers
(d) Clouds and rain
4. Why does Satan rebel against God?
(a) He wants to to be in control.
(b) He is cast from God's palace.
(c) He thinks God is too much of a dictator.
(d) He is jealous of His Son.
5. What kind of war does Moloch advise?
(a) Closed war
(b) Covert war
(c) A bloody war
(d) Open war
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stands beside God?
2. Which two characters fight in this chapter?
3. Where does Satan want to send Adam and Eve?
4. Whose fault will it be if man gives in to Satan?
5. About what new race does Beelzebub speak?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Satan think they can defeat God?
2. Describe Eve's bad dream in Book 5.
3. What is Satan troubled with as he comes down from the sky?
4. What is Satan's role in Paradise Lost?
5. Of what does Raphael remind Adam and Eve?
6. What theme does the Son of God's sacrifice introduce?
7. How can the Son of God defeat evil?
8. Why has God chosen knowledge as the forbidden fruit?
9. How will the Son of God be rewarded for making himself a sacrifice?
10. Why is the knowledge of information different from the knowledge of experience?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)