|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Abdiel travel back to after leaving Satan?
(a) The Mount of God
(b) Raphael's mud hut
(c) Gabriel's palce
(d) The Lake of Fire
2. The spirits sing about _________.
(b) Their fate
(d) Heaven's destruction
3. What does the Son of God need to be made into in order to act as a sacrifice?
(a) A woman
(b) A monster
(c) A demon
(d) A man
4. What instrument signals the start of the war?
(a) A triangle
(b) A harp
(c) A trumpet
(d) A drum
5. For what reason would Belial support an open war?
(a) If it is not based on anger
(b) If it is not based on despair
(c) If he could lead his own army
(d) If it is properly organized
Short Answer Questions
1. What has God limited so the armies cannot cause too much destruction?
2. With what does God say Satan will pervert mankind?
3. Which two angels are sent to lead God's army?
4. What does Satan say is the only thing that Heaven has?
5. Wo hears Satan's army approach?
Short Essay Questions
1. What argument does Abdiel present to Satan?
2. How can the Son of God defeat evil?
3. How does Adam comfort Eve when she worries about her dream?
4. Why does Satan choose Eve as his victim?
5. Describe the doubts that Satan has in Book 4.
6. Why can Satan not be redeemed?
7. How did Satan rebel against God?
8. What does Moloch advise?
9. How do the spirits of Hell amuse themselves while Satan is away?
10. What does Belial argue?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)