|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the chosen one do to save mankind?
(a) Sacrifice himself
(b) Kill Satan
(c) Lead them to paradise
(d) Show them peace and understanding
2. What does Uriel recognize Satan as?
(a) An evil spirit
(b) A Cherub
(c) A unhappy person
(d) An old friend
3. Who already lives in Paradise?
4. What does Abdiel call Satan?
(a) Fair, but hard
(b) Honorable and great
(c) Beautifully evil
(d) Proud and blasphemous
5. Whose fault will it be if man gives in to Satan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the spirits battles cause?
2. Who stands beside God?
3. How is Satan turned back to his original form?
4. With whom does Satan say people will have equal favor?
5. What does Satan say hypocrisy is?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Moloch advise?
2. Describe Eve's bad dream in Book 5.
3. What argument does Abdiel present to Satan?
4. How does Satan motivate his troops in Book 6?
5. Describe the doubts that Satan has in Book 4.
6. Why does God congratulate the returning Abdiel?
7. Who are the Chief Demons?
8. How do you think Satan has attracted followers onto his side?
9. How does Satan get past Uriel?
10. How does Satan raise his followers from the Lake of Fire?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)