|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What resources do Satan and his followers possess to make the machines?
(a) Iron and vegetables
(b) Oil and minerals
(c) Petrol and steel
(d) Tools and a workshop
2. For what does Satan say he is fighting?
(a) Freedom from servility
(b) The right for free speech
3. What is the name of Satan's palace?
(a) Lake of Fire
4. What is the name of the trumpet that is sounded?
(a) The trumpet of wrath
(b) The trumpet of God
(c) The trumpet of luck
(d) The trumpet of war
5. What is Raphael's natural shape?
(a) A six-winged seraph
(b) A one-winged bat
(c) A four-winged butterfly
(d) A two-legged caterpillar
Short Answer Questions
1. What does God say is more difficult to bear than violence?
2. In what form do Gabriel and Uriel find Satan?
3. How do Adam and Eve begin the day?
4. Where is Satan imprisoned?
5. How many times does Satan try to speak?
Short Essay Questions
1. What theme does the Son of God's sacrifice introduce?
2. What do you think the Creation story illustrates about good and evil?
3. What does Mammon suggest?
4. How do Adam and Eve come to terms with leaving paradise?
5. How will man get to the promised land?
6. What will happen when a tyrant rises?
7. What is Satan troubled with as he comes down from the sky?
8. How do the spirits of Hell amuse themselves while Satan is away?
9. What does Beezlebub advise?
10. Why does Satan think it is best to stay in Hell?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)