|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Adam and Eve begin the day?
(a) By declaing their love for each other
(c) By praising God
(d) By eating breakfast
2. Where is Satan imprisoned?
(a) The moon
3. What does Michael cause Satan to experience for the first time?
4. About what new race does Beelzebub speak?
5. Wo hears Satan's army approach?
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Uriel direct Satan?
2. Who already lives in Paradise?
3. Who volunteers to create havoc to God's new creation?
4. Eden reminds Satan of ___________.
5. For what does Satan say he is fighting?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Satan get past Uriel?
2. How does Adam comfort Eve when she worries about her dream?
3. What is Satan troubled with as he comes down from the sky?
4. What will happen on the third day of the fight?
5. Why can Satan not be redeemed?
6. Describe Eve's bad dream in Book 5.
7. What theme do Satan's doubts introduce to the poem?
8. Why does Satan choose Eve as his victim?
9. How did Satan rebel against God?
10. Why would machines be a good idea in Satan's fight against God?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)