|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where do Satan and Beelzebub fly?
(a) The shore
(b) An islet
(c) A jungle
2. Into what tree does Satan fly?
(a) The tree of life
(b) The tree of laughter
(c) The tree of knowledge
(d) The tree of peace
3. What does the Son of God need to be made into in order to act as a sacrifice?
(a) A monster
(b) A man
(c) A woman
(d) A demon
4. About what new race does Beelzebub speak?
5. What do the spirits find in Hell when they explore?
(a) Rare rock formations
(b) Rare sand
(c) Bare desert land
(d) Fire and ice
Short Answer Questions
1. The tree of life is next to ___________.
2. To where does Uriel direct Satan?
3. Which two angels are sent to lead God's army?
4. Why does Satan rebel against God?
5. With whom does Satan say people will have equal favor?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why can Satan not be redeemed?
2. What argument does Abdiel present to Satan?
3. How will man get to the promised land?
4. What does Raphael say is man's place in the world?
5. What does Mammon suggest?
6. How can the Son of God defeat evil?
7. Why would machines be a good idea in Satan's fight against God?
8. What will happen on the third day of the fight?
9. How does Uriel recognize Satan as an evil spirit?
10. How does Adam comfort Eve when she worries about her dream?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)