|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many banners do the fallen angels raise?
2. Why does Satan decide to stay in hell?
(a) So he can make evil plans undisturbed
(b) So he can relax
(c) So he can reign as master
(d) So he he has a place to invite the fallen angels
3. What is Raphael's natural shape?
(a) A two-legged caterpillar
(b) A six-winged seraph
(c) A four-winged butterfly
(d) A one-winged bat
4. Who does Raphael say Satan now envies?
5. Where does Abdiel travel back to after leaving Satan?
(a) The Mount of God
(b) Gabriel's palce
(c) The Lake of Fire
(d) Raphael's mud hut
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Satan change himself into when Uriel approaches?
2. What does Satan say they can use against heaven instead of violence?
3. Where does Satan want to send Adam and Eve?
4. Why is Satan so touched by his followers?
5. What does Uriel recognize Satan as?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Satan get past Uriel?
2. How will the Son of God be rewarded for making himself a sacrifice?
3. What does Moloch advise?
4. Why would machines be a good idea in Satan's fight against God?
5. What does Mammon suggest?
6. What will happen on the third day of the fight?
7. How does Satan raise his followers from the Lake of Fire?
8. What does Belial argue?
9. How can the Son of God defeat evil?
10. What theme do Satan's doubts introduce to the poem?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)