|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Satan cast out of heaven?
(a) For treachery
(b) For stealing
(c) For trying to kill God
(d) For causing a war
2. What can the spirits not find in hell?
(a) A place to build houses
(c) A place to rest
(d) A place to enjoy one self
3. With whom does Satan say people will have equal favor?
4. What does Eve tell Adam about in the morning?
(a) The beauty of paradise
(c) Her bad dreams
(d) A pain in her stomach
5. From what tree can Adam and Eve not eat?
(a) The tree of sin
(b) The tree of evil
(c) The tree of life
(d) The tree of knowledge
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Satan rebel against God?
2. What does Satan say hypocrisy is?
3. What will the chosen one do to save mankind?
4. What does Satan change himself into when Uriel approaches?
5. How do Adam and Eve begin the day?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the knowledge of information different from the knowledge of experience?
2. Why would machines be a good idea in Satan's fight against God?
3. Why does Satan choose Eve as his victim?
4. What is Satan troubled with as he comes down from the sky?
5. What does Beezlebub advise?
6. What theme do Satan's doubts introduce to the poem?
7. How does Uriel recognize Satan as an evil spirit?
8. How can the Son of God defeat evil?
9. How does Satan get past Uriel?
10. What theme does the Son of God's sacrifice introduce?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)