|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does man have that allows him to make a decision between good and evil?
(a) A brain
(b) Free will
(c) A soul
2. Where does Satan want to send Adam and Eve?
(d) The moon
3. What does Messiah drive to the battle?
(a) A cloud
(b) A chariot
(c) A unicorn
(d) A jet ski
4. Into whose ear does Satan whisper?
5. What advantage does Satan have in hell?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stands guard at the newly created world?
2. What will the chosen one do to save mankind?
3. Who is the last fallen angel to stand at the meeting?
4. What did the angel next to the tree of knowledge tempt Eve to eat?
5. Who does Raphael say Satan now envies?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Satan think it is best to stay in Hell?
2. Why is the knowledge of information different from the knowledge of experience?
3. How does Uriel recognize Satan as an evil spirit?
4. What does Moloch advise?
5. In what does Hell have an advantage over Heaven?
6. Why will man's fall be the fault of man?
7. What will happen on the third day of the fight?
8. What theme do Satan's doubts introduce to the poem?
9. What does Mammon suggest?
10. Why would machines be a good idea in Satan's fight against God?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)