|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gabriel instruct to find the evil spirit?
(a) The pixies
(c) The Cherubim
2. Whose fault will it be if Satan sends Adam and Eve to Hell?
3. How many days did it take for Satan to finally speak to Beezlebub?
(a) Two days
(b) Nine days
(c) Eleven days
(d) Fiifteen days
4. What will the chosen one do to save mankind?
(a) Kill Satan
(b) Show them peace and understanding
(c) Lead them to paradise
(d) Sacrifice himself
5. Who already lives in Paradise?
Short Answer Questions
1. Eating from the tree of knowledge would make Adam and Eve equal to ____________.
2. What does Michael cause Satan to experience for the first time?
3. What happens to Satan's face when he speaks to Uriel?
4. What does man have that allows him to make a decision between good and evil?
5. For whom has God saved victory ?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does God congratulate the returning Abdiel?
2. In what way does Raphael say woman is inferior to man?
3. How do Satan's followers meet his announcement that they have destroyed God's creation?
4. What has Adam learned from his experience?
5. Why does Satan choose Eve as his victim?
6. How will man get to the promised land?
7. What is Satan troubled with as he comes down from the sky?
8. How will Jesus save mankind?
9. Why does God create man and woman?
10. How does God create another world?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)