|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does man have that allows him to make a decision between good and evil?
(b) Free will
(c) A soul
(d) A brain
2. Which of the following is not a chief demon?
3. Man be saved by _______.
(b) A war
(d) A chosen one
4. What is the name of the male creature?
5. Who is the only person who can detect hypocrisy?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what tree can Adam and Eve not eat?
2. Why does Satan rebel against God?
3. Into what tree does Satan fly?
4. What is the name of the trumpet that is sounded?
5. What does Satan pretend when he sets up his kingdom in the north?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mammon suggest?
2. Why does God congratulate the returning Abdiel?
3. Why is the knowledge of information different from the knowledge of experience?
4. Describe the doubts that Satan has in Book 4.
5. How does Satan think they can defeat God?
6. Who are the Chief Demons?
7. What is Satan troubled with as he comes down from the sky?
8. Why does Satan choose Eve as his victim?
9. How does Adam comfort Eve when she worries about her dream?
10. Describe Eve's bad dream in Book 5.
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)