|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is God's final creation?
2. What does the good man build in Book 11?
(a) A palace
(b) An ark
(c) A lake
(d) A statue
3. How do Satan's followers respond to his victory?
(a) By holding up hell's flag
(b) By booing
(c) By stamping
(d) By hissing
4. With what does Raphael say the Son of God goes forward?
(c) The Word
5. Into what have Satan's followers been transformed?
6. Who does God order to drive man out of paradise?
7. Which character infects man?
8. What does God do on the seventh day?
(a) Has lunch with Adam
(c) Draws up a set of rules
(d) Walks around his creation
9. What does Adam reluctantly agree for Eve to do?
(a) Sleep an extra hour
(b) Work alone
(c) Wear clothes
(d) Talk to Satan
10. What does God create on the sixth day?
11. From who will the new nation spring?
12. What does Michael say the tyrant and his followers will build?
(a) A palace
(b) A hospital
(c) A tower
(d) A city
13. What two weapons is Michael carrying in Book 11?
(a) An axe and a chain
(b) A sword and a spear
(c) An axe and a shield
(d) A sword and a shield
14. What does Eve leave to do at the beginning of Book 8?
(a) Kill some serpents
(b) Meet Satan
(c) Collect some fruit
(d) Tend to the plants
15. What two things does God say his Son will be?
(a) Judge and Redeemer
(b) Man and Redeemer
(c) Judge and Savior
(d) Savior and Light
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adam remind Eve in Book 9?
2. What does God take from Adam to create woman?
3. What does Eve think is the source of life?
4. What time do Adam and Eve agree to meet?
5. What does God say will happen to Adam if he eats from the tree of knowledge?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)