|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the angel tell Adam a woman should never be allowed to do?
(a) Rule him
(c) Speak to him
(d) Leave the house
2. Which character infects man?
3. With what does Raphael say the Son of God goes forward?
(d) The Word
4. What does Adam realize is the highest victory?
(a) Suffering for truth's sake
(b) Fallin gin love
(c) Defeating Satan
(d) Getting back to paradise
5. How are the reaper and the shepherd related to Adam?
(a) They are his great grandchildren.
(b) They are his grandchildren.
(c) They are his cousins.
(d) They are his children.
6. What does the good man build in Book 11?
(a) An ark
(b) A palace
(c) A statue
(d) A lake
7. What punishment does God give Eve?
(a) Pain in childbirth
(b) The loss of her beauty
(c) A constant headache
(d) The inability to love
8. What two people does Adam see in a field?
(a) A blacksmith and a shepherd
(b) A father and a child
(c) A reaper and a shepherd
(d) Two lovers
9. What two things does God say his Son will be?
(a) Man and Redeemer
(b) Judge and Redeemer
(c) Savior and Light
(d) Judge and Savior
10. What does Adam reluctantly agree for Eve to do?
(a) Work alone
(b) Wear clothes
(c) Sleep an extra hour
(d) Talk to Satan
11. Whose help does the author go to for to continue the story?
12. How many days does Satan think it will take to destroy Eden?
(a) Three days
(b) Half a day
(c) Two days
(d) One day
13. From where does Michael say men's woes come?
(b) His own weakness
14. What story does Adam now ask Raphael to tell?
(a) God's upbringing
(b) Noah's Ark
(c) Satan's upbringing
15. Who names the animals?
Short Answer Questions
1. What will God promise Abraham?
2. What does God take from Adam to create woman?
3. Who does Adam blame for eating the forbidden fruit?
4. What reason does the serpent give for God not allowing Eve to eat from the tree?
5. What does the Son of God use to draw the circumference of Heaven and Earth?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)