|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From who will the new nation spring?
2. What does God take from Adam to create woman?
(a) A femur
(c) A rib
(d) A spinal column
3. What creature does Satan choose for his purpose?
(a) A tiger
(b) A serpent
(c) An elephant
(d) A hedgehog
4. What will God curse to gain revenge on the tyrant and his followers?
(a) Their bowels
(b) Their looks
(c) Their joints
(d) Their tongues
5. With what is Michael to guard paradise?
(a) His army of angels
(b) His electric axe
(c) His fire breath
(d) His flaming sword
6. Whose help does the author go to for to continue the story?
7. What does the angel tell Adam a woman should never be allowed to do?
(a) Leave the house
(b) Rule him
(d) Speak to him
8. After whose image has Eve been fashioned?
(d) The angels
9. What does God say on the first day?
(a) Let there be day
(b) Accept my son
(c) Let there be light
(d) Let the fishes swim and the animals crawl
10. What does God create on the sixth day?
11. What was the first thing Adam asked the animals?
(a) If they were any women on earth
(b) Why he was there
(c) Where he could get good food
(d) Who his maker was
12. What does God say will happen to Adam if he eats from the tree of knowledge?
(a) He will spend eternity alone.
(b) He will grow lazy and stupid.
(c) He will die
(d) He will lose his looks.
13. Why is woman inferior to man?
(a) She cannot speak.
(b) She is a simpler creature.
(c) She is made from a rib.
(d) She bears less resemblance to God.
14. What will Jesus' sacrifice defeat?
(c) Sin and Death
(d) The Romans
15. What two people does Adam see in a field?
(a) A reaper and a shepherd
(b) Two lovers
(c) A blacksmith and a shepherd
(d) A father and a child
Short Answer Questions
1. What will man be cursed with if he eats from the tree of knowledge?
2. Why did God send Raphael to Hell while he created earth?
3. What reason does the serpent give for God not allowing Eve to eat from the tree?
4. What is God's final creation?
5. What happens when Satan's followers eat fruit from the trees?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)