|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does God create on the fifth day?
(a) The moon, the stars and the sun
(b) The clouds and the sky
(c) The sea and the land
2. Where do Moses and Aaron find their new nation?
3. Who names the animals?
4. What will God curse to gain revenge on the tyrant and his followers?
(a) Their bowels
(b) Their joints
(c) Their tongues
(d) Their looks
5. What does God do on the seventh day?
(a) Walks around his creation
(c) Draws up a set of rules
(d) Has lunch with Adam
6. With what does Raphael say the Son of God goes forward?
(d) The Word
7. What does Eve leave to do at the beginning of Book 8?
(a) Kill some serpents
(b) Collect some fruit
(c) Meet Satan
(d) Tend to the plants
8. How are the reaper and the shepherd related to Adam?
(a) They are his grandchildren.
(b) They are his great grandchildren.
(c) They are his children.
(d) They are his cousins.
9. What does God say will happen to Adam if he eats from the tree of knowledge?
(a) He will lose his looks.
(b) He will spend eternity alone.
(c) He will grow lazy and stupid.
(d) He will die
10. What does God take from Adam to create woman?
(a) A rib
(b) A spinal column
(c) A femur
11. What will God promise Abraham?
(b) A beautiful wife
(c) Eternal peace
12. By whom has the poet been inspired?
(a) The goddess
(c) The Son of God
13. What does God create when he divides the waters?
(b) Sky and sea
(c) Heaven and earth
(d) Air and sky
14. Into what have Satan's followers been transformed?
15. Over what do Sin and Death build a bridge?
(b) Pandora's box
Short Answer Questions
1. From who will the new nation spring?
2. How does God punish the serpent?
3. How does God know what has happened on Eden?
4. Where did God send Raphael while he created earth?
5. What does Adam remind Eve in Book 9?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)