|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will proclaim the savior's coming?
(a) A star
(b) A storm
(c) A faceless voice
(d) A prophet
2. From who will the new nation spring?
3. What will man be cursed with if he eats from the tree of knowledge?
(a) Love and understanding
(b) Sin and death
4. Why does Michael say the tyrant will build a tower?
(a) To gain lasting fame
(b) To be live above man
(c) To climb to heaven
(d) To be all seeing
5. What does Eve think is the source of life?
(b) The rain
(c) Her womb
6. What does the good man build in Book 11?
(a) A lake
(b) A statue
(c) An ark
(d) A palace
7. How do Satan's followers respond to his victory?
(a) By hissing
(b) By stamping
(c) By holding up hell's flag
(d) By booing
8. Who does God order to drive man out of paradise?
9. With what does Raphael say the Son of God goes forward?
(a) The Word
10. What does God create on the fifth day?
(b) The clouds and the sky
(c) The moon, the stars and the sun
(d) The sea and the land
11. What will God promise Abraham?
(a) Eternal peace
(c) A beautiful wife
12. What does Eve leave to do at the beginning of Book 8?
(a) Tend to the plants
(b) Kill some serpents
(c) Meet Satan
(d) Collect some fruit
13. What will happen when the church becomes corrupted?
(a) The Messiah will come again.
(b) A great holy war will break out.
(c) God himself will come down to earth.
(d) Earth will be destroyed.
14. Where do Moses and Aaron find their new nation?
15. How does God know what has happened on Eden?
(a) He has spies everywhere.
(b) He is all-knowing.
(c) Raphael saw the whole thing.
(d) Satan has been boasting of his victory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Over what do Sin and Death build a bridge?
2. What does God take from Adam to create woman?
3. What punishment does God give Adam?
4. What is Eve amazed that the serpent can do?
5. Who names the animals?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)