|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did God send Raphael to Hell while he created earth?
(a) To punish him
(b) To hold talks with Satan
(c) To make sure no one escaped
(d) To find himself a wife
2. From where does Adam claim men's woes spring?
3. How does God punish the serpent?
(a) Makes it extinct
(b) Takes away its speech
(c) Makes it the lowest of beasts
(d) Makes it cold blooded
4. From whom does Eve prefer to learn?
(a) The angels
(d) Mother Nature
5. What does Adam remind Eve in Book 9?
(a) God has given them free will.
(b) She is the most beautiful woman in the world.
(c) She has to go shopping.
(d) She is inferior to him.
6. Who does God order to drive man out of paradise?
7. What does Adam say he has been comparing at the beginning of Book 8?
(a) Animals and humans
(b) Man and woman
(c) The earth and the sky
(d) The sun and the moon
8. What rescues the man from being killed in the war?
(a) A cloud
(b) A bolt of lightning
(c) A whirlwind
(d) A child
9. What does God create on the sixth day?
10. What does God say on the first day?
(a) Accept my son
(b) Let there be light
(c) Let there be day
(d) Let the fishes swim and the animals crawl
11. What does Eve leave to do at the beginning of Book 8?
(a) Collect some fruit
(b) Kill some serpents
(c) Meet Satan
(d) Tend to the plants
12. What does God create on the fifth day?
(a) The sea and the land
(c) The moon, the stars and the sun
(d) The clouds and the sky
13. Which character infects man?
14. What time do Adam and Eve agree to meet?
(c) 2 pm
15. Who names the animals?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael say the tyrant and his followers will build?
2. What does God do on the seventh day?
3. What reason does the serpent give for God not allowing Eve to eat from the tree?
4. What does God take from Adam to create woman?
5. What does Eve think is the source of life?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)