|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does God say will happen to Adam if he eats from the tree of knowledge?
(a) He will grow lazy and stupid.
(b) He will die
(c) He will lose his looks.
(d) He will spend eternity alone.
2. What does the reaper use to beat the shepherd to death?
(a) An scyth
(b) A stick
(c) A stone
(d) His own fists
3. From who will the new nation spring?
4. What punishment does God give Adam?
(a) To eat bread made form his own labor
(b) To know evil
(c) To descend into hell
(d) To feel tiredness
5. What does the angel tell Adam a woman should never be allowed to do?
(a) Speak to him
(b) Leave the house
(c) Rule him
6. What two things does God say his Son will be?
(a) Judge and Savior
(b) Man and Redeemer
(c) Savior and Light
(d) Judge and Redeemer
7. What creature does Satan choose for his purpose?
(a) A tiger
(b) An elephant
(c) A serpent
(d) A hedgehog
8. From whom does Eve prefer to learn?
(b) The angels
(d) Mother Nature
9. What does Michael say the tyrant and his followers will build?
(a) A tower
(b) A city
(c) A palace
(d) A hospital
10. Where did God send Raphael while he created earth?
(d) The Moon
11. What does Adam say he has been comparing at the beginning of Book 8?
(a) Man and woman
(b) The sun and the moon
(c) Animals and humans
(d) The earth and the sky
12. How does the serpent claim he gained the gift of speech?
(a) By doing as God says
(b) By listening to Adam and Eve
(c) By studying hard
(d) By eating the forbidding fruit
13. What story does Adam now ask Raphael to tell?
(a) Noah's Ark
(b) Satan's upbringing
(c) God's upbringing
14. Why does Michael say the tyrant will build a tower?
(a) To be live above man
(b) To climb to heaven
(c) To be all seeing
(d) To gain lasting fame
15. What will Jesus' sacrifice defeat?
(b) The Romans
(d) Sin and Death
Short Answer Questions
1. To what tree does the serpent lead Eve?
2. What does Adam realize is the highest victory?
3. What does God do on the seventh day?
4. From where does Adam claim men's woes spring?
5. What does God create on the sixth day?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)