|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over what do Sin and Death build a bridge?
(d) Pandora's box
2. From whom does Eve prefer to learn?
(b) Mother Nature
(c) The angels
3. What punishment does God give Eve?
(a) A constant headache
(b) The loss of her beauty
(c) Pain in childbirth
(d) The inability to love
4. What will man be cursed with if he eats from the tree of knowledge?
(b) Love and understanding
(c) Sin and death
5. What will God promise Abraham?
(b) A beautiful wife
(c) Eternal peace
6. With what is Michael to guard paradise?
(a) His electric axe
(b) His army of angels
(c) His fire breath
(d) His flaming sword
7. How do Satan's followers respond to his victory?
(a) By holding up hell's flag
(b) By booing
(c) By stamping
(d) By hissing
8. What reason does the serpent give for God not allowing Eve to eat from the tree?
(a) It would make her superior to man.
(b) It would make her like God.
(c) It would make her happy.
(d) It would make her higher than God.
9. What does God take from Adam to create woman?
(a) A femur
(b) A rib
(d) A spinal column
10. From who will the new nation spring?
11. What does Adam remind Eve in Book 9?
(a) She is the most beautiful woman in the world.
(b) She is inferior to him.
(c) She has to go shopping.
(d) God has given them free will.
12. What does Adam realize is the highest victory?
(a) Suffering for truth's sake
(b) Fallin gin love
(c) Getting back to paradise
(d) Defeating Satan
13. What is God's final creation?
14. How does God know what has happened on Eden?
(a) He is all-knowing.
(b) Raphael saw the whole thing.
(c) Satan has been boasting of his victory.
(d) He has spies everywhere.
15. What does God create on the fifth day?
(a) The moon, the stars and the sun
(c) The sea and the land
(d) The clouds and the sky
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days does Satan think it will take to destroy Eden?
2. What does the angel tell Adam a woman should never be allowed to do?
3. What will God curse to gain revenge on the tyrant and his followers?
4. What does Adam reluctantly agree for Eve to do?
5. What happens when Satan's followers eat fruit from the trees?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)