|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does God say on the first day?
(a) Let there be light
(b) Accept my son
(c) Let the fishes swim and the animals crawl
(d) Let there be day
2. What will God promise Abraham?
(b) Eternal peace
(c) A beautiful wife
3. How many days does Satan think it will take to destroy Eden?
(a) Half a day
(b) Three days
(c) Two days
(d) One day
4. Where did God send Raphael while he created earth?
(b) The Moon
5. What is God's final creation?
6. To what tree does the serpent lead Eve?
(a) The tree of sin
(b) The tree of knowledge
(c) The tree of fun
(d) The tree of love
7. What time do Adam and Eve agree to meet?
(a) 2 pm
8. What does God create on the sixth day?
9. What does the angel tell Adam a woman should never be allowed to do?
(a) Leave the house
(b) Rule him
(c) Speak to him
10. On what day does Satan find a way to sneak back to Eden?
(a) The tenth day
(b) The seventh day
(c) The twelveth day
(d) The eighth day
11. How does God know what has happened on Eden?
(a) Raphael saw the whole thing.
(b) He has spies everywhere.
(c) Satan has been boasting of his victory.
(d) He is all-knowing.
12. Why is woman inferior to man?
(a) She bears less resemblance to God.
(b) She is a simpler creature.
(c) She cannot speak.
(d) She is made from a rib.
13. What does Adam realize is the highest victory?
(a) Suffering for truth's sake
(b) Fallin gin love
(c) Getting back to paradise
(d) Defeating Satan
14. What story does Adam now ask Raphael to tell?
(a) God's upbringing
(c) Satan's upbringing
(d) Noah's Ark
15. What does Michael say will eventually happen to the church?
(a) It will no longer be needed.
(b) It will destroy itself.
(c) It will be corrupted by power.
(d) It will take over the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the reaper and the shepherd related to Adam?
2. Who does God order to drive man out of paradise?
3. From where does Michael say men's woes come?
4. What does the poet warn the reader at the beginning of Book 9?
5. By whom has the poet been inspired?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)