|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is woman inferior to man?
(a) She bears less resemblance to God.
(b) She cannot speak.
(c) She is made from a rib.
(d) She is a simpler creature.
2. On what day does Satan find a way to sneak back to Eden?
(a) The twelveth day
(b) The eighth day
(c) The seventh day
(d) The tenth day
3. What is happening to the people in the lazar-house?
(a) They are giving birth.
(b) They are dying of terrible diseases.
(c) They are talking in different tongues.
(d) They are being tortured.
4. From where does Michael say men's woes come?
(c) His own weakness
5. After whose image has Eve been fashioned?
(a) The angels
6. What will Jesus' sacrifice defeat?
(b) Sin and Death
(d) The Romans
7. Who does God order to drive man out of paradise?
8. What rescues the man from being killed in the war?
(a) A cloud
(b) A bolt of lightning
(c) A whirlwind
(d) A child
9. What is God's final creation?
10. What will proclaim the savior's coming?
(a) A storm
(b) A prophet
(c) A star
(d) A faceless voice
11. Which character infects man?
12. From who will the new nation spring?
13. Whose help does the author go to for to continue the story?
14. What does Michael say the tyrant and his followers will build?
(a) A tower
(b) A city
(c) A palace
(d) A hospital
15. What does God create when he divides the waters?
(a) Air and sky
(b) Sky and sea
(d) Heaven and earth
Short Answer Questions
1. Over what do Sin and Death build a bridge?
2. What punishment does God give Eve?
3. What does God say will happen to Adam if he eats from the tree of knowledge?
4. With what is Michael to guard paradise?
5. What was the first thing Adam asked the animals?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)