|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things does God say his Son will be?
(a) Savior and Light
(b) Judge and Savior
(c) Judge and Redeemer
(d) Man and Redeemer
2. What does Adam realize is the highest victory?
(a) Defeating Satan
(b) Fallin gin love
(c) Suffering for truth's sake
(d) Getting back to paradise
3. What will God curse to gain revenge on the tyrant and his followers?
(a) Their joints
(b) Their looks
(c) Their bowels
(d) Their tongues
4. With what does Raphael say the Son of God goes forward?
(d) The Word
5. After whose image has Eve been fashioned?
(a) The angels
6. What does Adam reluctantly agree for Eve to do?
(a) Work alone
(b) Sleep an extra hour
(c) Talk to Satan
(d) Wear clothes
7. From where does Michael say men's woes come?
(a) His own weakness
8. On what day does Satan find a way to sneak back to Eden?
(a) The tenth day
(b) The eighth day
(c) The seventh day
(d) The twelveth day
9. What does Eve think is the source of life?
(b) The rain
(c) Her womb
10. What punishment does God give Adam?
(a) To descend into hell
(b) To eat bread made form his own labor
(c) To know evil
(d) To feel tiredness
11. What does God say will happen to Adam if he eats from the tree of knowledge?
(a) He will spend eternity alone.
(b) He will die
(c) He will grow lazy and stupid.
(d) He will lose his looks.
12. What does Michael say the tyrant and his followers will build?
(a) A city
(b) A palace
(c) A hospital
(d) A tower
13. Which two brothers are sent to lead their people back to the promised land?
(a) Joseph and Daniel
(b) Moses and Aaron
(c) Cain and Abel
(d) David and Jonah
14. What will proclaim the savior's coming?
(a) A storm
(b) A faceless voice
(c) A star
(d) A prophet
15. What does the reaper use to beat the shepherd to death?
(a) His own fists
(b) An scyth
(c) A stick
(d) A stone
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character infects man?
2. What does Adam remind Eve in Book 9?
3. Into what have Satan's followers been transformed?
4. What punishment does God give Eve?
5. What does the angel tell Adam a woman should never be allowed to do?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)