|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eve think is the source of life?
(a) Her womb
(d) The rain
2. What will God curse to gain revenge on the tyrant and his followers?
(a) Their looks
(b) Their bowels
(c) Their joints
(d) Their tongues
3. How does God know what has happened on Eden?
(a) Satan has been boasting of his victory.
(b) Raphael saw the whole thing.
(c) He is all-knowing.
(d) He has spies everywhere.
4. What will Jesus' sacrifice defeat?
(b) The Romans
(c) Sin and Death
5. What will God promise Abraham?
(a) Eternal peace
(d) A beautiful wife
6. Whose help does the author go to for to continue the story?
7. What time do Adam and Eve agree to meet?
(c) 2 pm
8. What does the Son of God use to draw the circumference of Heaven and Earth?
(a) A golden pencil
(b) A silver pen
(c) A silver compass
(d) A golden compass
9. What does God create when he divides the waters?
(a) Sky and sea
(c) Heaven and earth
(d) Air and sky
10. What does God do on the seventh day?
(a) Has lunch with Adam
(b) Draws up a set of rules
(c) Walks around his creation
11. What was the first thing Adam asked the animals?
(a) If they were any women on earth
(b) Why he was there
(c) Where he could get good food
(d) Who his maker was
12. What does the good man build in Book 11?
(a) A palace
(b) An ark
(c) A statue
(d) A lake
13. What will man be cursed with if he eats from the tree of knowledge?
(a) Love and understanding
(b) Sin and death
14. From where does Adam claim men's woes spring?
15. What reason does the serpent give for God not allowing Eve to eat from the tree?
(a) It would make her superior to man.
(b) It would make her happy.
(c) It would make her like God.
(d) It would make her higher than God.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Adam blame for eating the forbidden fruit?
2. From where does Michael say men's woes come?
3. Who names the animals?
4. What does the reaper use to beat the shepherd to death?
5. What does God say will happen to Adam if he eats from the tree of knowledge?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)