|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adam remind Eve in Book 9?
(a) She has to go shopping.
(b) God has given them free will.
(c) She is the most beautiful woman in the world.
(d) She is inferior to him.
2. What does the angel tell Adam a woman should never be allowed to do?
(a) Speak to him
(b) Rule him
(d) Leave the house
3. Who does Adam blame for eating the forbidden fruit?
(d) The serpent
4. On what day does Satan find a way to sneak back to Eden?
(a) The eighth day
(b) The seventh day
(c) The twelveth day
(d) The tenth day
5. What does Adam realize is the highest victory?
(a) Defeating Satan
(b) Fallin gin love
(c) Getting back to paradise
(d) Suffering for truth's sake
6. What does the reaper use to beat the shepherd to death?
(a) An scyth
(b) His own fists
(c) A stone
(d) A stick
7. From where does Adam claim men's woes spring?
8. Why does Michael say the tyrant will build a tower?
(a) To be live above man
(b) To be all seeing
(c) To gain lasting fame
(d) To climb to heaven
9. What does God say on the first day?
(a) Let the fishes swim and the animals crawl
(b) Let there be day
(c) Let there be light
(d) Accept my son
10. What will God promise Abraham?
(a) A beautiful wife
(d) Eternal peace
11. What does the good man build in Book 11?
(a) A lake
(b) A palace
(c) A statue
(d) An ark
12. To what tree does the serpent lead Eve?
(a) The tree of love
(b) The tree of fun
(c) The tree of sin
(d) The tree of knowledge
13. From where does Michael say men's woes come?
(b) His own weakness
14. What does Adam say he has been comparing at the beginning of Book 8?
(a) Animals and humans
(b) The earth and the sky
(c) The sun and the moon
(d) Man and woman
15. What was the first thing Adam asked the animals?
(a) Where he could get good food
(b) Who his maker was
(c) If they were any women on earth
(d) Why he was there
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Satan's followers eat fruit from the trees?
2. How does God know what has happened on Eden?
3. What does God create on the sixth day?
4. Where do Moses and Aaron find their new nation?
5. What does the Son of God use to draw the circumference of Heaven and Earth?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)