|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over what do Sin and Death build a bridge?
(c) Pandora's box
2. What does God take from Adam to create woman?
(a) A femur
(c) A rib
(d) A spinal column
3. How many days does Satan think it will take to destroy Eden?
(a) Half a day
(b) One day
(c) Two days
(d) Three days
4. What will proclaim the savior's coming?
(a) A star
(b) A faceless voice
(c) A prophet
(d) A storm
5. What punishment does God give Eve?
(a) A constant headache
(b) The inability to love
(c) Pain in childbirth
(d) The loss of her beauty
6. Who does Adam blame for eating the forbidden fruit?
(a) The serpent
7. Why is woman inferior to man?
(a) She cannot speak.
(b) She is a simpler creature.
(c) She is made from a rib.
(d) She bears less resemblance to God.
8. What happens when Satan's followers eat fruit from the trees?
(a) The fruit turn into frogs.
(b) The fruit bites them back.
(c) The fruit disappears.
(d) The fruit becomes dust.
9. What was the first thing Adam asked the animals?
(a) Where he could get good food
(b) Why he was there
(c) Who his maker was
(d) If they were any women on earth
10. What is Eve amazed that the serpent can do?
(b) Recognize human beauty
(c) Climb the tree
11. What time do Adam and Eve agree to meet?
(b) 2 pm
12. From where does Adam claim men's woes spring?
13. What will God promise Abraham?
(a) Eternal peace
(d) A beautiful wife
14. What is happening to the people in the lazar-house?
(a) They are talking in different tongues.
(b) They are dying of terrible diseases.
(c) They are being tortured.
(d) They are giving birth.
15. Whose help does the author go to for to continue the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What punishment does God give Adam?
2. Into what have Satan's followers been transformed?
3. What does Michael say the tyrant and his followers will build?
4. Which two brothers are sent to lead their people back to the promised land?
5. From where does Michael say men's woes come?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)