|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does Eve prefer to learn?
(a) The angels
(d) Mother Nature
2. What does the Son of God use to draw the circumference of Heaven and Earth?
(a) A silver compass
(b) A golden pencil
(c) A silver pen
(d) A golden compass
3. What punishment does God give Eve?
(a) A constant headache
(b) Pain in childbirth
(c) The inability to love
(d) The loss of her beauty
4. What does God say will happen to Adam if he eats from the tree of knowledge?
(a) He will grow lazy and stupid.
(b) He will die
(c) He will lose his looks.
(d) He will spend eternity alone.
5. What does God take from Adam to create woman?
(a) A spinal column
(b) A rib
(d) A femur
6. What does Adam remind Eve in Book 9?
(a) She is inferior to him.
(b) She is the most beautiful woman in the world.
(c) She has to go shopping.
(d) God has given them free will.
7. What will man be cursed with if he eats from the tree of knowledge?
(a) Love and understanding
(b) Sin and death
8. What will happen when the church becomes corrupted?
(a) A great holy war will break out.
(b) God himself will come down to earth.
(c) Earth will be destroyed.
(d) The Messiah will come again.
9. What creature does Satan choose for his purpose?
(a) An elephant
(b) A tiger
(c) A serpent
(d) A hedgehog
10. What two weapons is Michael carrying in Book 11?
(a) A sword and a spear
(b) An axe and a chain
(c) An axe and a shield
(d) A sword and a shield
11. What story does Adam now ask Raphael to tell?
(a) Noah's Ark
(b) God's upbringing
(c) Satan's upbringing
12. From who will the new nation spring?
13. What does God do on the seventh day?
(a) Has lunch with Adam
(b) Walks around his creation
(d) Draws up a set of rules
14. What does the good man build in Book 11?
(a) An ark
(b) A lake
(c) A palace
(d) A statue
15. Into what have Satan's followers been transformed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What will proclaim the savior's coming?
2. What is God's final creation?
3. Who names the animals?
4. What does Adam realize is the highest victory?
5. What does the angel tell Adam a woman should never be allowed to do?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)