|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Satan's followers respond to his victory?
(a) By stamping
(b) By booing
(c) By holding up hell's flag
(d) By hissing
2. After whose image has Eve been fashioned?
(c) The angels
3. By whom has the poet been inspired?
(b) The Son of God
(c) The goddess
4. What does God take from Adam to create woman?
(a) A femur
(c) A spinal column
(d) A rib
5. What does Adam remind Eve in Book 9?
(a) She is inferior to him.
(b) God has given them free will.
(c) She has to go shopping.
(d) She is the most beautiful woman in the world.
6. With what does Raphael say the Son of God goes forward?
(a) The Word
7. What was the first thing Adam asked the animals?
(a) Who his maker was
(b) Where he could get good food
(c) If they were any women on earth
(d) Why he was there
8. What does the Son of God use to draw the circumference of Heaven and Earth?
(a) A golden compass
(b) A golden pencil
(c) A silver pen
(d) A silver compass
9. From where does Adam claim men's woes spring?
10. Into what have Satan's followers been transformed?
11. What two people does Adam see in a field?
(a) A reaper and a shepherd
(b) A blacksmith and a shepherd
(c) A father and a child
(d) Two lovers
12. How does God know what has happened on Eden?
(a) He is all-knowing.
(b) Satan has been boasting of his victory.
(c) Raphael saw the whole thing.
(d) He has spies everywhere.
13. What does God say on the first day?
(a) Let the fishes swim and the animals crawl
(b) Let there be light
(c) Accept my son
(d) Let there be day
14. What reason does the serpent give for God not allowing Eve to eat from the tree?
(a) It would make her superior to man.
(b) It would make her like God.
(c) It would make her higher than God.
(d) It would make her happy.
15. What punishment does God give Eve?
(a) The inability to love
(b) The loss of her beauty
(c) A constant headache
(d) Pain in childbirth
Short Answer Questions
1. What does God create when he divides the waters?
2. Which character infects man?
3. What does God create on the sixth day?
4. How does God punish the serpent?
5. Which two brothers are sent to lead their people back to the promised land?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)