|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two brothers are sent to lead their people back to the promised land?
(a) David and Jonah
(b) Joseph and Daniel
(c) Cain and Abel
(d) Moses and Aaron
2. How do Satan's followers respond to his victory?
(a) By holding up hell's flag
(b) By hissing
(c) By booing
(d) By stamping
3. What is God's final creation?
4. How does the serpent claim he gained the gift of speech?
(a) By studying hard
(b) By listening to Adam and Eve
(c) By eating the forbidding fruit
(d) By doing as God says
5. Why does Michael say the tyrant will build a tower?
(a) To climb to heaven
(b) To be all seeing
(c) To gain lasting fame
(d) To be live above man
6. On what day does Satan find a way to sneak back to Eden?
(a) The twelveth day
(b) The eighth day
(c) The seventh day
(d) The tenth day
7. From whom does Eve prefer to learn?
(a) Mother Nature
(b) The angels
8. What will Jesus' sacrifice defeat?
(c) Sin and Death
(d) The Romans
9. What does Michael say will eventually happen to the church?
(a) It will destroy itself.
(b) It will be corrupted by power.
(c) It will no longer be needed.
(d) It will take over the world.
10. What will man be cursed with if he eats from the tree of knowledge?
(b) Love and understanding
(c) Sin and death
11. How many days does Satan think it will take to destroy Eden?
(a) One day
(b) Two days
(c) Three days
(d) Half a day
12. What does Eve think is the source of life?
(a) The rain
(b) Her womb
13. Who names the animals?
14. What does Adam realize is the highest victory?
(a) Suffering for truth's sake
(b) Defeating Satan
(c) Getting back to paradise
(d) Fallin gin love
15. Why did God send Raphael to Hell while he created earth?
(a) To make sure no one escaped
(b) To find himself a wife
(c) To hold talks with Satan
(d) To punish him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does God do on the seventh day?
2. What does the Son of God use to draw the circumference of Heaven and Earth?
3. What time do Adam and Eve agree to meet?
4. What does God create on the sixth day?
5. From where does Adam claim men's woes spring?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)