|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Satan change himself into when Uriel approaches?
(a) A mouse
(b) A cherub
(c) An apple tree
(d) A dandelion
2. How does God say his son will be made flesh?
(a) Through spending a day in hell
(b) Through the seeds of a virgin
(c) Through the seed of an acorn
(d) Through jumping off the edge of heaven
3. God sends Raphael to remind him of _____________.
(a) His good fortune
(b) Not to eat fruit from the tree of knowledge
(c) Their lucnh date
(d) To be wary of Satan
4. Whose fault will it be if man gives in to Satan?
5. What instrument signals the start of the war?
(a) A drum
(b) A harp
(c) A trumpet
(d) A triangle
6. Which two characters fight in this chapter?
(a) Mammon and Gabriel
(b) Uriel and Abdiel
(c) Michael and Satan
(d) Satan and Raphael
7. What does the Son of God need to be made into in order to act as a sacrifice?
(a) A woman
(b) A demon
(c) A man
(d) A monster
8. Who does Gabriel instruct to find the evil spirit?
(a) The Cherubim
(d) The pixies
9. For what does God praise Abdiel?
(a) His mental strength
(b) His faithfulness
(c) His humor
(d) His treachory
10. Why is Satan so touched by his followers?
(a) They chant his name.
(b) They have travelled a long way.
(c) They unveil a statue of him.
(d) His followers are now damned for his sake.
11. What does man have that allows him to make a decision between good and evil?
(a) A brain
(b) Free will
(d) A soul
12. Why are the powerful leaders in Hell not envied?
(a) They suffer the most.
(b) They have to work like dogs.
(c) They have no fun.
(d) Satan hates them.
13. Who volunteers to create havoc to God's new creation?
14. Whose assistance does the narrator ask for in the retelling of the story?
(d) The Heavenly Muse
15. What does Satan pretend when he sets up his kingdom in the north?
(a) He is God's equal.
(b) He is the ruler of heaven.
(c) Life in the north is better.
(d) He is a king.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what tree can Adam and Eve not eat?
2. What is the name of Satan's second in command?
3. Into what tree does Satan fly?
4. Who does Raphael say Satan now envies?
5. Where do the spirits fight battles?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)