|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Sin related to Satan?
(a) His daughter
(b) His mother
(c) His niece
(d) His cousin
2. What does Satan say he hates?
(b) The sun
(d) The moon
3. What can the spirits not find in hell?
(a) A place to enjoy one self
(b) A place to rest
(c) A place to build houses
4. God sends Raphael to remind him of _____________.
(a) Not to eat fruit from the tree of knowledge
(b) His good fortune
(c) To be wary of Satan
(d) Their lucnh date
5. In what is Sin's lower half covered?
6. Who does Gabriel instruct to find the evil spirit?
(b) The pixies
(d) The Cherubim
7. Who is the only one of Satan's followers who disagrees?
8. What is Raphael's natural shape?
(a) A four-winged butterfly
(b) A one-winged bat
(c) A two-legged caterpillar
(d) A six-winged seraph
9. Why was Satan cast out of heaven?
(a) For stealing
(b) For causing a war
(c) For treachery
(d) For trying to kill God
10. Why does Satan decide to stay in hell?
(a) So he can reign as master
(b) So he can make evil plans undisturbed
(c) So he he has a place to invite the fallen angels
(d) So he can relax
11. In what form do Gabriel and Uriel find Satan?
(a) A toad-like form
(b) A frog-like form
(c) A serpent-like form
(d) A lizard-like form
12. From what tree can Adam and Eve not eat?
(a) The tree of life
(b) The tree of knowledge
(c) The tree of sin
(d) The tree of evil
13. Who guards the gates of Eden?
14. What does Eve tell Adam about in the morning?
(a) Her bad dreams
(c) A pain in her stomach
(d) The beauty of paradise
15. What does Satan change himself into when Uriel approaches?
(a) An apple tree
(b) A dandelion
(c) A mouse
(d) A cherub
Short Answer Questions
1. To where do Satan and Beelzebub fly?
2. What does Uriel recognize Satan as?
3. Why is Satan so touched by his followers?
4. Who warns Gabriel of the evil spirit?
5. What is the name of the trumpet that is sounded?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)