|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of war does Moloch advise?
(a) A bloody war
(b) Covert war
(c) Closed war
(d) Open war
2. God sends Raphael to remind him of _____________.
(a) Their lucnh date
(b) His good fortune
(c) To be wary of Satan
(d) Not to eat fruit from the tree of knowledge
3. What are Adam and Eve wearing?
(b) Jeans and a t-shirt
(c) Fig leaves
4. What is the name of Satan's palace?
(c) Lake of Fire
5. To whom does Raphael say Adam and Eve owe their happiness?
(d) The Son of God
6. What does Satan change himself into when Uriel approaches?
(a) A mouse
(b) A dandelion
(c) A cherub
(d) An apple tree
7. What does Messiah drive to the battle?
(a) A cloud
(b) A chariot
(c) A unicorn
(d) A jet ski
8. Whose assistance does the narrator ask for in the retelling of the story?
(b) The Heavenly Muse
9. Who already lives in Paradise?
10. With what does God say Satan will pervert mankind?
(a) His sin
(b) His ugliness
(c) His lies
(d) His soul
11. What does man have that allows him to make a decision between good and evil?
(a) Free will
(c) A brain
(d) A soul
12. Into what tree does Satan fly?
(a) The tree of peace
(b) The tree of laughter
(c) The tree of knowledge
(d) The tree of life
13. For what does God praise Abdiel?
(a) His mental strength
(b) His humor
(c) His treachory
(d) His faithfulness
14. What is the story meant to explore?
(a) God's will to men
(b) Good and evil
(c) Satan's evil
(d) That life is not easy
15. What advantage does Satan have in hell?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael cause Satan to experience for the first time?
2. What is the name of the female monster?
3. In what is Sin's lower half covered?
4. How is Sin related to Satan?
5. What does Satan say they can use against heaven instead of violence?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)