|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who volunteers to create havoc to God's new creation?
2. What does Satan say they can use against heaven instead of violence?
3. On what story does Adam ask Raphael to elaborate?
(a) The fall from heaven
(b) Noah's Ark
(c) Eternal life
(d) The seven day od creation
4. What argument does Satan set before his followers?
(a) What is good for God is not the same for everyone else
(b) That God had no right to set His Son above them
(c) The ruler of heaven should be voted in
(d) That life in the north was better
5. What is the name of the male creature?
6. Why does Moloch suggest an open war?
(a) Heaven cannot fight.
(b) It will take less time.
(c) It is fair.
(d) They have an army of millions.
7. Which of Satan's followers suggests they increase their power with machines?
8. What does God say is more difficult to bear than violence?
(a) Satan's reproach and derision
(b) Satan's physical appearance
(c) Satan's lies and deceit
(d) Satan's humor
9. Why does Satan rebel against God?
(a) He is cast from God's palace.
(b) He thinks God is too much of a dictator.
(c) He is jealous of His Son.
(d) He wants to to be in control.
10. How is Sin related to Satan?
(a) His cousin
(b) His mother
(c) His niece
(d) His daughter
11. How does God say his son will be made flesh?
(a) Through the seed of an acorn
(b) Through the seeds of a virgin
(c) Through jumping off the edge of heaven
(d) Through spending a day in hell
12. How is Satan turned back to his original form?
(a) By saying his name
(b) By the touch of a spear
(c) By tickling him
(d) By kicking him
13. Where is Satan imprisoned?
(a) The moon
14. Why does the son of God need to be turned into a man?
(a) So people can relate to him
(b) So he can have a normal life
(c) So he can have the same feelings
(d) So he can be conquered by death
15. What will the chosen one do to save mankind?
(a) Show them peace and understanding
(b) Kill Satan
(c) Lead them to paradise
(d) Sacrifice himself
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Satan's face when he speaks to Uriel?
2. Who already lives in Paradise?
3. Who stands beside God?
4. What is the name of the female monster?
5. What do the spirits battles cause?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)