|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Satan's second in command?
(c) The Muse
2. What does Uriel recognize Satan as?
(a) A unhappy person
(b) An old friend
(c) A Cherub
(d) An evil spirit
3. Where do Adam and Eve meet Raphael?
(a) Next to the tree of knowledge
(b) Next to the tree of peace
(c) At their bower
(d) Outside the gates of Eden
4. In what is Sin's lower half covered?
5. Why was Satan cast out of heaven?
(a) For treachery
(b) For causing a war
(c) For trying to kill God
(d) For stealing
6. What do the spirits battles cause?
7. Wo hears Satan's army approach?
8. Who warns Gabriel of the evil spirit?
9. What has God limited so the armies cannot cause too much destruction?
(a) Crowd participation
(b) The space in which they can fight
(c) Food and water
(d) The armies' power and numbers
10. What does Satan change himself into when Uriel approaches?
(a) A dandelion
(b) A mouse
(c) A cherub
(d) An apple tree
11. On what story does Adam ask Raphael to elaborate?
(a) The fall from heaven
(b) Eternal life
(c) Noah's Ark
(d) The seven day od creation
12. What do Adam and Eve have to do to dwell in heaven and paradise?
(a) Remain obedient
(b) Do the gardening
(c) Remain virgins
(d) Worship God everyday
13. Into whose ear does Satan whisper?
14. Who does Gabriel instruct to find the evil spirit?
(a) The pixies
(d) The Cherubim
15. The spirits sing about _________.
(a) Heaven's destruction
(d) Their fate
Short Answer Questions
1. God sends Raphael to remind him of _____________.
2. Whose assistance does the narrator ask for in the retelling of the story?
3. Into what tree does Satan fly?
4. What kind of war does Moloch advise?
5. Abdiel say the ruler should be chosen by _________.
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)