|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uriel recognize Satan as?
(a) An old friend
(b) An evil spirit
(c) A Cherub
(d) A unhappy person
2. What is the name of the trumpet that is sounded?
(a) The trumpet of war
(b) The trumpet of God
(c) The trumpet of luck
(d) The trumpet of wrath
3. Who is the only one of Satan's followers who disagrees?
4. Whose fault will it be if man gives in to Satan?
5. What does the Son of God need to be made into in order to act as a sacrifice?
(a) A demon
(b) A woman
(c) A man
(d) A monster
6. Who guards the gates of Eden?
7. What are Adam and Eve wearing?
(a) Fig leaves
(b) Jeans and a t-shirt
8. Who is the only person who can detect hypocrisy?
9. Who warns Gabriel of the evil spirit?
10. For what does Satan say he is fighting?
(a) The right for free speech
(b) Freedom from servility
11. How do Adam and Eve begin the day?
(a) By eating breakfast
(b) By declaing their love for each other
(d) By praising God
12. To where do Satan and Beelzebub fly?
(a) An islet
(b) A jungle
(d) The shore
13. The tree of life is next to ___________.
(a) The tree of knowledge
(b) The tree of hate
(c) The tree with a good view
(d) The tree of love
14. Who leads the building of Satan's palace?
15. Eden reminds Satan of ___________.
(a) His idea of Hell
(b) Who he once was
(c) The best day of his life
(d) His parents
Short Answer Questions
1. Into whose ear does Satan whisper?
2. What do Adam and Eve have to do to dwell in heaven and paradise?
3. Where do the spirits fight battles?
4. For what reason would Belial support an open war?
5. How many days did it take for Satan to finally speak to Beezlebub?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)