|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Satan say they can use against heaven instead of violence?
2. The spirits sing about _________.
(b) Heaven's destruction
(c) Their fate
3. Where does Abdiel travel back to after leaving Satan?
(a) The Mount of God
(b) Gabriel's palce
(c) Raphael's mud hut
(d) The Lake of Fire
4. What is Satan trying to find at the end of the book?
(a) The lake of fire
(b) The Son of God
(c) The newly created world
5. What is Raphael's natural shape?
(a) A six-winged seraph
(b) A four-winged butterfly
(c) A one-winged bat
(d) A two-legged caterpillar
6. What does Satan say is the only thing that Heaven has?
(a) Plants and flowers
(b) Clouds and rain
(c) Paper and water
(d) Peace and understanding
7. To whom does Raphael say Adam and Eve owe their happiness?
(c) The Son of God
8. What do the spirits battles cause?
9. What does Abdiel call Satan?
(a) Fair, but hard
(b) Beautifully evil
(c) Proud and blasphemous
(d) Honorable and great
10. Why is Satan so touched by his followers?
(a) They unveil a statue of him.
(b) They have travelled a long way.
(c) His followers are now damned for his sake.
(d) They chant his name.
11. What does Satan say hypocrisy is?
(a) The invisible evil
(b) God's weakness
(c) The bain of mankind
(d) The lowest form of evil
12. How many banners do the fallen angels raise?
13. Whose fault will it be if man gives in to Satan?
14. How is Satan turned back to his original form?
(a) By the touch of a spear
(b) By saying his name
(c) By kicking him
(d) By tickling him
15. What instrument signals the start of the war?
(a) A triangle
(b) A drum
(c) A harp
(d) A trumpet
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the the Son of God's real name?
2. Who volunteers to create havoc to God's new creation?
3. What do Adam and Eve have to do to dwell in heaven and paradise?
4. Eden reminds Satan of ___________.
5. Eating from the tree of knowledge would make Adam and Eve equal to ____________.
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)