|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only person who can detect hypocrisy?
2. Why are the powerful leaders in Hell not envied?
(a) They have no fun.
(b) They have to work like dogs.
(c) Satan hates them.
(d) They suffer the most.
3. Wo hears Satan's army approach?
4. What does Satan say they can use against heaven instead of violence?
5. Man be saved by _______.
(b) A chosen one
(c) A war
6. Why was Satan cast out of heaven?
(a) For causing a war
(b) For stealing
(c) For trying to kill God
(d) For treachery
7. Who volunteers to be the sacrifice?
(d) The Son of God
8. Where does Abdiel travel back to after leaving Satan?
(a) Gabriel's palce
(b) The Lake of Fire
(c) Raphael's mud hut
(d) The Mount of God
9. What does Abdiel call Satan?
(a) Honorable and great
(b) Beautifully evil
(c) Proud and blasphemous
(d) Fair, but hard
10. In what form do Gabriel and Uriel find Satan?
(a) A serpent-like form
(b) A lizard-like form
(c) A frog-like form
(d) A toad-like form
11. On what story does Adam ask Raphael to elaborate?
(a) Noah's Ark
(b) The seven day od creation
(c) The fall from heaven
(d) Eternal life
12. Why does Satan rebel against God?
(a) He is cast from God's palace.
(b) He thinks God is too much of a dictator.
(c) He wants to to be in control.
(d) He is jealous of His Son.
13. What advantage does Satan have in hell?
14. What is the name of the male creature?
15. The spirits sing about _________.
(b) Heaven's destruction
(c) Their fate
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Adam and Eve meet Raphael?
2. For what does Satan say he is fighting?
3. What does Messiah drive to the battle?
4. What does God say is more difficult to bear than violence?
5. Who warns Gabriel of the evil spirit?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)