|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Adam and Eve wearing?
(a) Fig leaves
(d) Jeans and a t-shirt
2. Who leads the building of Satan's palace?
3. What does Satan say he hates?
(a) The sun
(c) The moon
4. What will the chosen one do to save mankind?
(a) Lead them to paradise
(b) Show them peace and understanding
(c) Sacrifice himself
(d) Kill Satan
5. Who is the last fallen angel to stand at the meeting?
6. Who volunteers to be the sacrifice?
(a) The Son of God
7. Why are the powerful leaders in Hell not envied?
(a) They suffer the most.
(b) They have no fun.
(c) Satan hates them.
(d) They have to work like dogs.
8. Who guards the gates of Eden?
9. How many times does Satan try to speak?
(a) Six times
(b) Seven times
(c) Four times
(d) Three times
10. What does Satan say hypocrisy is?
(a) The lowest form of evil
(b) God's weakness
(c) The bain of mankind
(d) The invisible evil
11. What does Uriel recognize Satan as?
(a) An old friend
(b) A unhappy person
(c) A Cherub
(d) An evil spirit
12. Which of Satan's followers suggests they increase their power with machines?
13. What has God limited so the armies cannot cause too much destruction?
(a) The space in which they can fight
(b) Food and water
(c) The armies' power and numbers
(d) Crowd participation
14. What advantage does Satan have in hell?
15. What does Adam promise never to forget?
(a) Raphael's story
(b) That he owes God a favor
(c) His responsibilty to mankind
(d) His love and obedience to God
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Messiah drive to the battle?
2. What resources do Satan and his followers possess to make the machines?
3. Why does the son of God need to be turned into a man?
4. What does God say is more difficult to bear than violence?
5. Which two angels are sent to lead God's army?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)