|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what new race does Beelzebub speak?
2. What does Satan change himself into when Uriel approaches?
(a) A cherub
(b) An apple tree
(c) A dandelion
(d) A mouse
3. What is the name of Satan's second in command?
(c) The Muse
4. What stops Satan from speaking?
(a) The noise of the crowd
(b) His tears
(c) A sore throat
(d) God's voice
5. To whom does Raphael say Adam and Eve owe their happiness?
(c) The Son of God
6. What can the spirits not find in hell?
(a) A place to build houses
(b) A place to enjoy one self
(c) A place to rest
7. With whom does Satan say people will have equal favor?
8. What are Adam and Eve wearing?
(a) Fig leaves
(b) Jeans and a t-shirt
9. What does man have that allows him to make a decision between good and evil?
(b) Free will
(c) A soul
(d) A brain
10. Whose fault will it be if Satan sends Adam and Eve to Hell?
11. What is Raphael's natural shape?
(a) A six-winged seraph
(b) A one-winged bat
(c) A four-winged butterfly
(d) A two-legged caterpillar
12. How do Adam and Eve begin the day?
(a) By eating breakfast
(c) By praising God
(d) By declaing their love for each other
13. Who already lives in Paradise?
14. Who guards the gates of hell?
(b) Gabriel and Michael
(d) A male and female monster
15. Why does Satan decide to stay in hell?
(a) So he can reign as master
(b) So he he has a place to invite the fallen angels
(c) So he can make evil plans undisturbed
(d) So he can relax
Short Answer Questions
1. What advantage does Satan have in hell?
2. From what tree can Adam and Eve not eat?
3. What is the the Son of God's real name?
4. What reason does Satan give for wanting to find the new world?
5. What do Adam and Eve have to do to dwell in heaven and paradise?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)