|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can the spirits not find in hell?
(a) A place to build houses
(c) A place to rest
(d) A place to enjoy one self
2. What does Satan say he hates?
(a) The moon
(b) The sun
3. What do Adam and Eve have to do to dwell in heaven and paradise?
(a) Do the gardening
(b) Remain obedient
(c) Remain virgins
(d) Worship God everyday
4. How do Adam and Eve begin the day?
(b) By eating breakfast
(c) By praising God
(d) By declaing their love for each other
5. With what does God say Satan will pervert mankind?
(a) His ugliness
(b) His sin
(c) His lies
(d) His soul
6. What does Satan say they can use against heaven instead of violence?
7. Who is the only one of Satan's followers who disagrees?
8. Which of Satan's followers suggests they increase their power with machines?
9. Why does Satan rebel against God?
(a) He is jealous of His Son.
(b) He wants to to be in control.
(c) He is cast from God's palace.
(d) He thinks God is too much of a dictator.
10. What is the name of Satan's second in command?
(a) The Muse
11. Why are the powerful leaders in Hell not envied?
(a) They suffer the most.
(b) They have to work like dogs.
(c) They have no fun.
(d) Satan hates them.
12. Why does Moloch suggest an open war?
(a) They have an army of millions.
(b) It is fair.
(c) Heaven cannot fight.
(d) It will take less time.
13. Where do Adam and Eve meet Raphael?
(a) Outside the gates of Eden
(b) Next to the tree of peace
(c) At their bower
(d) Next to the tree of knowledge
14. Who stands guard at the newly created world?
(a) Archangel Lucas
(b) Archangel Uriel
(c) Archangel Michael
(d) Archangel Gabriel
15. Why does Satan decide to stay in hell?
(a) So he he has a place to invite the fallen angels
(b) So he can relax
(c) So he can make evil plans undisturbed
(d) So he can reign as master
Short Answer Questions
1. Into whose ear does Satan whisper?
2. Why is Satan so touched by his followers?
3. How is Sin related to Satan?
4. Who volunteers to be the sacrifice?
5. Eden reminds Satan of ___________.
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)