|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Satan turned back to his original form?
(a) By saying his name
(b) By tickling him
(c) By kicking him
(d) By the touch of a spear
2. Who stands beside God?
(b) His son
3. What happens to Satan's face when he speaks to Uriel?
(a) It turns pale.
(b) It changes appearance.
(c) It contorts.
(d) It convulses.
4. What does Satan say he hates?
(a) The sun
(c) The moon
5. What does Satan say hypocrisy is?
(a) God's weakness
(b) The lowest form of evil
(c) The invisible evil
(d) The bain of mankind
6. Where is Satan imprisoned?
(a) The moon
7. Why does the son of God need to be turned into a man?
(a) So people can relate to him
(b) So he can have the same feelings
(c) So he can be conquered by death
(d) So he can have a normal life
8. Whose fault will it be if Satan sends Adam and Eve to Hell?
9. What do Adam and Eve have to do to dwell in heaven and paradise?
(a) Worship God everyday
(b) Remain virgins
(c) Do the gardening
(d) Remain obedient
10. What do the spirits battles cause?
11. Who leads the building of Satan's palace?
12. What has God limited so the armies cannot cause too much destruction?
(a) The space in which they can fight
(b) Food and water
(c) The armies' power and numbers
(d) Crowd participation
13. What does God feel when he looks down on Adam and Eve in this chapter?
14. Why is Satan so touched by his followers?
(a) They unveil a statue of him.
(b) They chant his name.
(c) His followers are now damned for his sake.
(d) They have travelled a long way.
15. Man be saved by _______.
(a) A war
(b) A chosen one
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Satan try to speak?
2. Which of the following is not a chief demon?
3. Why does Satan rebel against God?
4. Who guards the gates of Eden?
5. What instrument signals the start of the war?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)