|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can the spirits not find in hell?
(b) A place to rest
(c) A place to build houses
(d) A place to enjoy one self
2. Into whose ear does Satan whisper?
3. Why are the powerful leaders in Hell not envied?
(a) They have no fun.
(b) They have to work like dogs.
(c) Satan hates them.
(d) They suffer the most.
4. What does the Son of God need to be made into in order to act as a sacrifice?
(a) A man
(b) A woman
(c) A monster
(d) A demon
5. About what new race does Beelzebub speak?
6. Abdiel say the ruler should be chosen by _________.
(b) Wisest of men
(d) The angels
7. What does man have that allows him to make a decision between good and evil?
(b) A soul
(c) Free will
(d) A brain
8. Why does Moloch suggest an open war?
(a) Heaven cannot fight.
(b) It is fair.
(c) They have an army of millions.
(d) It will take less time.
9. Whose fault will it be if Satan sends Adam and Eve to Hell?
10. What has God limited so the armies cannot cause too much destruction?
(a) Food and water
(b) The armies' power and numbers
(c) The space in which they can fight
(d) Crowd participation
11. What stops Satan from speaking?
(a) His tears
(b) God's voice
(c) A sore throat
(d) The noise of the crowd
12. How is Sin related to Satan?
(a) His niece
(b) His cousin
(c) His mother
(d) His daughter
13. What do Adam and Eve have to do to dwell in heaven and paradise?
(a) Remain virgins
(b) Do the gardening
(c) Remain obedient
(d) Worship God everyday
14. For whom has God saved victory ?
(c) His Son
15. What does Messiah drive to the battle?
(a) A cloud
(b) A jet ski
(c) A unicorn
(d) A chariot
Short Answer Questions
1. What resources do Satan and his followers possess to make the machines?
2. How is Satan turned back to his original form?
3. What is Raphael's natural shape?
4. In what form do Gabriel and Uriel find Satan?
5. With what does God say Satan will pervert mankind?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)