|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Satan want to send Adam and Eve?
(c) The moon
2. What are Adam and Eve wearing?
(b) Fig leaves
(d) Jeans and a t-shirt
3. What does Uriel recognize Satan as?
(a) A Cherub
(b) An evil spirit
(c) A unhappy person
(d) An old friend
4. Into whose ear does Satan whisper?
5. Why are the powerful leaders in Hell not envied?
(a) They suffer the most.
(b) They have to work like dogs.
(c) They have no fun.
(d) Satan hates them.
6. On what story does Adam ask Raphael to elaborate?
(a) Eternal life
(b) Noah's Ark
(c) The fall from heaven
(d) The seven day od creation
7. What reason does Satan give for wanting to find the new world?
(a) He wants to take some samples.
(b) He wants to admire it.
(c) He wants to destroy it.
(d) He wants to praise it.
8. What is the name of Satan's palace?
(c) Lake of Fire
9. How is Sin related to Satan?
(a) His cousin
(b) His mother
(c) His niece
(d) His daughter
10. For what does Satan say he is fighting?
(b) The right for free speech
(c) Freedom from servility
11. What does Adam promise never to forget?
(a) His love and obedience to God
(b) His responsibilty to mankind
(c) Raphael's story
(d) That he owes God a favor
12. Who stands guard at the newly created world?
(a) Archangel Uriel
(b) Archangel Lucas
(c) Archangel Michael
(d) Archangel Gabriel
13. What is Raphael's natural shape?
(a) A one-winged bat
(b) A two-legged caterpillar
(c) A four-winged butterfly
(d) A six-winged seraph
14. Why does Satan decide to stay in hell?
(a) So he can make evil plans undisturbed
(b) So he he has a place to invite the fallen angels
(c) So he can relax
(d) So he can reign as master
15. What does Satan pretend when he sets up his kingdom in the north?
(a) He is a king.
(b) He is the ruler of heaven.
(c) He is God's equal.
(d) Life in the north is better.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Raphael say Satan now envies?
2. What do Adam and Eve have to do to dwell in heaven and paradise?
3. Where is Satan imprisoned?
4. What instrument signals the start of the war?
5. What stops Satan from speaking?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)