|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Satan say people will have equal favor?
2. The spirits sing about _________.
(a) Heaven's destruction
(d) Their fate
3. What does Satan change himself into when Uriel approaches?
(a) A dandelion
(b) An apple tree
(c) A mouse
(d) A cherub
4. About what new race does Beelzebub speak?
5. What does Adam promise never to forget?
(a) Raphael's story
(b) His responsibilty to mankind
(c) His love and obedience to God
(d) That he owes God a favor
6. How is Satan turned back to his original form?
(a) By tickling him
(b) By saying his name
(c) By the touch of a spear
(d) By kicking him
7. How many days did it take for Satan to finally speak to Beezlebub?
(a) Two days
(b) Nine days
(c) Eleven days
(d) Fiifteen days
8. What is Raphael's natural shape?
(a) A two-legged caterpillar
(b) A six-winged seraph
(c) A one-winged bat
(d) A four-winged butterfly
9. Who guards the gates of Eden?
10. What resources do Satan and his followers possess to make the machines?
(a) Petrol and steel
(b) Tools and a workshop
(c) Iron and vegetables
(d) Oil and minerals
11. Why does Satan decide to stay in hell?
(a) So he he has a place to invite the fallen angels
(b) So he can make evil plans undisturbed
(c) So he can relax
(d) So he can reign as master
12. For what does God praise Abdiel?
(a) His mental strength
(b) His humor
(c) His treachory
(d) His faithfulness
13. Why was Satan cast out of heaven?
(a) For trying to kill God
(b) For stealing
(c) For treachery
(d) For causing a war
14. What does Uriel recognize Satan as?
(a) An old friend
(b) An evil spirit
(c) A unhappy person
(d) A Cherub
15. What is the the Son of God's real name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Satan's palace?
2. Which two characters fight in this chapter?
3. Why does Moloch suggest an open war?
4. What does the Son of God need to be made into in order to act as a sacrifice?
5. Into what tree does Satan fly?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)