|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Moloch suggest an open war?
(a) It is fair.
(b) Heaven cannot fight.
(c) They have an army of millions.
(d) It will take less time.
2. What does Eve tell Adam about in the morning?
(b) The beauty of paradise
(c) Her bad dreams
(d) A pain in her stomach
3. What is Satan trying to find at the end of the book?
(b) The lake of fire
(c) The newly created world
(d) The Son of God
4. With whom does Satan say people will have equal favor?
5. What does Satan say they can use against heaven instead of violence?
6. How do Adam and Eve begin the day?
(a) By praising God
(b) By declaing their love for each other
(d) By eating breakfast
7. Who volunteers to create havoc to God's new creation?
8. Who stands guard at the newly created world?
(a) Archangel Lucas
(b) Archangel Uriel
(c) Archangel Michael
(d) Archangel Gabriel
9. What does Messiah drive to the battle?
(a) A chariot
(b) A unicorn
(c) A jet ski
(d) A cloud
10. Which of Satan's followers suggests they increase their power with machines?
11. What is the name of the female monster?
12. What has God limited so the armies cannot cause too much destruction?
(a) Crowd participation
(b) The armies' power and numbers
(c) Food and water
(d) The space in which they can fight
13. Man be saved by _______.
(a) A war
(b) A chosen one
14. How many banners do the fallen angels raise?
15. Who already lives in Paradise?
Short Answer Questions
1. What resources do Satan and his followers possess to make the machines?
2. How is Sin related to Satan?
3. With what does God say Satan will pervert mankind?
4. Eating from the tree of knowledge would make Adam and Eve equal to ____________.
5. What does Satan pretend when he sets up his kingdom in the north?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)