Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What resources do Satan and his followers possess to make the machines?
(a) Iron and vegetables
(b) Oil and minerals
(c) Petrol and steel
(d) Tools and a workshop
2. For what does Satan say he is fighting?
(a) Freedom from servility
(b) The right for free speech
3. What is the name of Satan's palace?
(a) Lake of Fire
4. What is the name of the trumpet that is sounded?
(a) The trumpet of wrath
(b) The trumpet of God
(c) The trumpet of luck
(d) The trumpet of war
5. What is Raphael's natural shape?
(a) A six-winged seraph
(b) A one-winged bat
(c) A four-winged butterfly
(d) A two-legged caterpillar
6. What does God say is more difficult to bear than violence?
(a) Satan's reproach and derision
(b) Satan's lies and deceit
(c) Satan's humor
(d) Satan's physical appearance
7. In what form do Gabriel and Uriel find Satan?
(a) A serpent-like form
(b) A toad-like form
(c) A lizard-like form
(d) A frog-like form
8. How do Adam and Eve begin the day?
(a) By praising God
(b) By eating breakfast
(d) By declaing their love for each other
9. Where is Satan imprisoned?
(c) The moon
10. How many times does Satan try to speak?
(a) Seven times
(b) Six times
(c) Three times
(d) Four times
11. Wo hears Satan's army approach?
12. What kind of war does Moloch advise?
(a) A bloody war
(b) Closed war
(c) Covert war
(d) Open war
13. To whom does Raphael say Adam and Eve owe their happiness?
(d) The Son of God
14. On what story does Adam ask Raphael to elaborate?
(a) Noah's Ark
(b) The seven day od creation
(c) The fall from heaven
(d) Eternal life
15. Into what tree does Satan fly?
(a) The tree of peace
(b) The tree of laughter
(c) The tree of knowledge
(d) The tree of life
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Satan turned back to his original form?
2. How is Sin related to Satan?
3. Into whose ear does Satan whisper?
4. Who already lives in Paradise?
5. What does Satan say is the only thing that Heaven has?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)