|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Satan say hypocrisy is?
(a) The bain of mankind
(b) God's weakness
(c) The invisible evil
(d) The lowest form of evil
2. Who already lives in Paradise?
3. What has God limited so the armies cannot cause too much destruction?
(a) The space in which they can fight
(b) Crowd participation
(c) The armies' power and numbers
(d) Food and water
4. Into whose ear does Satan whisper?
5. Who is the only one of Satan's followers who disagrees?
6. God sends Raphael to remind him of _____________.
(a) Not to eat fruit from the tree of knowledge
(b) Their lucnh date
(c) To be wary of Satan
(d) His good fortune
7. Which two angels are sent to lead God's army?
(a) Michael and Raphael
(b) Michael and Gabriel
(c) Raphael and Gabriel
(d) Uriel and Raphael
8. With what does God say Satan will pervert mankind?
(a) His sin
(b) His ugliness
(c) His soul
(d) His lies
9. What is Raphael's natural shape?
(a) A four-winged butterfly
(b) A one-winged bat
(c) A two-legged caterpillar
(d) A six-winged seraph
10. To where do Satan and Beelzebub fly?
(b) A jungle
(c) The shore
(d) An islet
11. Which of the following is not a chief demon?
12. How does God say his son will be made flesh?
(a) Through the seed of an acorn
(b) Through spending a day in hell
(c) Through the seeds of a virgin
(d) Through jumping off the edge of heaven
13. Who stands beside God?
(b) His son
14. Who guards the gates of Eden?
15. What does Michael cause Satan to experience for the first time?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what tree can Adam and Eve not eat?
2. What will the chosen one do to save mankind?
3. Who warns Gabriel of the evil spirit?
4. Wo hears Satan's army approach?
5. What does Satan say is the only thing that Heaven has?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)