|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Satan change himself into when Uriel approaches?
(a) A cherub
(b) A dandelion
(c) An apple tree
(d) A mouse
2. Who does Gabriel instruct to find the evil spirit?
(a) The pixies
(c) The Cherubim
3. Who is the only one of Satan's followers who disagrees?
4. What does Satan pretend when he sets up his kingdom in the north?
(a) Life in the north is better.
(b) He is a king.
(c) He is the ruler of heaven.
(d) He is God's equal.
5. Who already lives in Paradise?
6. What can the spirits not find in hell?
(a) A place to build houses
(c) A place to rest
(d) A place to enjoy one self
7. What does Uriel recognize Satan as?
(a) A unhappy person
(b) An evil spirit
(c) An old friend
(d) A Cherub
8. To where does Uriel direct Satan?
(c) A palace
9. About what new race does Beelzebub speak?
10. Whose fault will it be if man gives in to Satan?
11. What does Abdiel call Satan?
(a) Beautifully evil
(b) Proud and blasphemous
(c) Honorable and great
(d) Fair, but hard
12. Who leads the building of Satan's palace?
13. Who guards the gates of hell?
(b) Gabriel and Michael
(c) A male and female monster
14. Who is the only person who can detect hypocrisy?
15. Where is Satan imprisoned?
(d) The moon
Short Answer Questions
1. What resources do Satan and his followers possess to make the machines?
2. Where do the spirits fight battles?
3. For what reason would Belial support an open war?
4. Which two characters fight in this chapter?
5. For what does Satan say he is fighting?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)