|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does God say his son will be made flesh?
(a) Through the seeds of a virgin
(b) Through the seed of an acorn
(c) Through spending a day in hell
(d) Through jumping off the edge of heaven
2. Which two characters fight in this chapter?
(a) Michael and Satan
(b) Satan and Raphael
(c) Uriel and Abdiel
(d) Mammon and Gabriel
3. What does Michael cause Satan to experience for the first time?
4. What does Satan say they can use against heaven instead of violence?
5. Whose assistance does the narrator ask for in the retelling of the story?
(c) The Heavenly Muse
6. What does Satan say is the only thing that Heaven has?
(a) Peace and understanding
(b) Paper and water
(c) Clouds and rain
(d) Plants and flowers
7. What does the Son of God need to be made into in order to act as a sacrifice?
(a) A woman
(b) A demon
(c) A man
(d) A monster
8. The tree of life is next to ___________.
(a) The tree of love
(b) The tree of knowledge
(c) The tree with a good view
(d) The tree of hate
9. Who is the last fallen angel to stand at the meeting?
10. God sends Raphael to remind him of _____________.
(a) His good fortune
(b) Not to eat fruit from the tree of knowledge
(c) Their lucnh date
(d) To be wary of Satan
11. Where is Satan imprisoned?
(c) The moon
12. What does Uriel recognize Satan as?
(a) An old friend
(b) A Cherub
(c) A unhappy person
(d) An evil spirit
13. Which of Satan's followers suggests they increase their power with machines?
14. Who stands beside God?
(b) His son
15. What do Adam and Eve have to do to dwell in heaven and paradise?
(a) Remain obedient
(b) Do the gardening
(c) Remain virgins
(d) Worship God everyday
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the trumpet that is sounded?
2. In what form do Gabriel and Uriel find Satan?
3. What is the name of the male creature?
4. The spirits sing about _________.
5. What kind of war does Moloch advise?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)