|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two people does Satan see in the garden?
(a) Sin and Death
(b) Gabriel and Michael
(c) Adam and Eve
(d) God and his son
2. What advantage does Satan have in hell?
3. What does Michael cause Satan to experience for the first time?
4. Who guards the gates of hell?
(a) A male and female monster
(c) Gabriel and Michael
5. On what story does Adam ask Raphael to elaborate?
(a) The seven day od creation
(b) The fall from heaven
(c) Noah's Ark
(d) Eternal life
6. For what does Satan say he is fighting?
(a) Freedom from servility
(d) The right for free speech
7. What is the name of Satan's palace?
(d) Lake of Fire
8. Why does Moloch suggest an open war?
(a) It will take less time.
(b) It is fair.
(c) Heaven cannot fight.
(d) They have an army of millions.
9. Abdiel say the ruler should be chosen by _________.
(a) The angels
(d) Wisest of men
10. What is the name of Satan's second in command?
(d) The Muse
11. In what form do Gabriel and Uriel find Satan?
(a) A lizard-like form
(b) A serpent-like form
(c) A frog-like form
(d) A toad-like form
12. What can the spirits not find in hell?
(b) A place to enjoy one self
(c) A place to build houses
(d) A place to rest
13. What kind of war does Moloch advise?
(a) A bloody war
(b) Closed war
(c) Open war
(d) Covert war
14. What is the name of the female monster?
15. Which of the following is not a chief demon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Satan imprisoned?
2. To whom does Raphael say Adam and Eve owe their happiness?
3. Into whose ear does Satan whisper?
4. What do the spirits find in Hell when they explore?
5. Who does Raphael say Satan now envies?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)