|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the spirits fight battles?
(a) In the clouds
(b) In the flames
(c) In volcanoes
(d) In Satan's palace
2. Why is Satan so touched by his followers?
(a) They have travelled a long way.
(b) They chant his name.
(c) His followers are now damned for his sake.
(d) They unveil a statue of him.
3. What is Satan trying to find at the end of the book?
(a) The newly created world
(c) The Son of God
(d) The lake of fire
4. How is Satan turned back to his original form?
(a) By kicking him
(b) By tickling him
(c) By saying his name
(d) By the touch of a spear
5. In what is Sin's lower half covered?
6. What will the chosen one do to save mankind?
(a) Kill Satan
(b) Sacrifice himself
(c) Lead them to paradise
(d) Show them peace and understanding
7. Who does Raphael say Satan now envies?
8. Whose fault will it be if Satan sends Adam and Eve to Hell?
9. Whose fault will it be if man gives in to Satan?
10. What are Adam and Eve wearing?
(a) Fig leaves
(c) Jeans and a t-shirt
11. What is Raphael's natural shape?
(a) A one-winged bat
(b) A four-winged butterfly
(c) A two-legged caterpillar
(d) A six-winged seraph
12. What is the name of the male creature?
13. How is Sin related to Satan?
(a) His niece
(b) His cousin
(c) His daughter
(d) His mother
14. What instrument signals the start of the war?
(a) A triangle
(b) A harp
(c) A drum
(d) A trumpet
15. What has God limited so the armies cannot cause too much destruction?
(a) The armies' power and numbers
(b) Crowd participation
(c) The space in which they can fight
(d) Food and water
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of war does Moloch advise?
2. What do the spirits find in Hell when they explore?
3. What resources do Satan and his followers possess to make the machines?
4. The tree of life is next to ___________.
5. Who already lives in Paradise?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)