|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Adam and Eve begin the day?
(a) By eating breakfast
(c) By praising God
(d) By declaing their love for each other
2. What are Adam and Eve wearing?
(a) Fig leaves
(b) Jeans and a t-shirt
3. Who leads the building of Satan's palace?
4. What does Satan say hypocrisy is?
(a) The invisible evil
(b) The lowest form of evil
(c) God's weakness
(d) The bain of mankind
5. Which demon claims the right to carry Satan's standard?
6. What is the the Son of God's real name?
7. Where do Adam and Eve meet Raphael?
(a) Outside the gates of Eden
(b) Next to the tree of peace
(c) Next to the tree of knowledge
(d) At their bower
8. Abdiel say the ruler should be chosen by _________.
(a) Wisest of men
(b) The angels
9. How many days did it take for Satan to finally speak to Beezlebub?
(a) Eleven days
(b) Nine days
(c) Fiifteen days
(d) Two days
10. For what does Satan say he is fighting?
(a) Freedom from servility
(d) The right for free speech
11. Which of Satan's followers suggests they increase their power with machines?
12. Where does Satan want to send Adam and Eve?
(a) The moon
13. The spirits sing about _________.
(a) Their fate
(c) Heaven's destruction
14. What can the spirits not find in hell?
(a) A place to build houses
(b) A place to enjoy one self
(d) A place to rest
15. Who guards the gates of Eden?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only one of Satan's followers who disagrees?
2. How many times does Satan try to speak?
3. What does Messiah drive to the battle?
4. What does God say is more difficult to bear than violence?
5. What advantage does Satan have in hell?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)