|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the male creature?
2. What does God say is more difficult to bear than violence?
(a) Satan's reproach and derision
(b) Satan's lies and deceit
(c) Satan's humor
(d) Satan's physical appearance
3. What stops Satan from speaking?
(a) A sore throat
(b) The noise of the crowd
(c) God's voice
(d) His tears
4. What two people does Adam see in a field?
(a) A blacksmith and a shepherd
(b) Two lovers
(c) A father and a child
(d) A reaper and a shepherd
5. What does Satan change himself into when Uriel approaches?
(a) An apple tree
(b) A cherub
(c) A mouse
(d) A dandelion
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Satan say they can use against heaven instead of violence?
2. Which two brothers are sent to lead their people back to the promised land?
3. What does the Son of God use to draw the circumference of Heaven and Earth?
4. How many banners do the fallen angels raise?
5. Why does Michael say the tyrant will build a tower?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)