|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the spirits find in Hell when they explore?
(a) Bare desert land
(b) Rare rock formations
(c) Rare sand
(d) Fire and ice
2. What does the reaper use to beat the shepherd to death?
(a) His own fists
(b) A stone
(c) An scyth
(d) A stick
3. What does God say on the first day?
(a) Let there be light
(b) Let the fishes swim and the animals crawl
(c) Let there be day
(d) Accept my son
4. Eating from the tree of knowledge would make Adam and Eve equal to ____________.
(a) The angels
(b) The gods
(d) The animals
5. How does God punish the serpent?
(a) Makes it the lowest of beasts
(b) Takes away its speech
(c) Makes it extinct
(d) Makes it cold blooded
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does the serpent give for God not allowing Eve to eat from the tree?
2. How does God know what has happened on Eden?
3. What will God promise Abraham?
4. What happens to Satan's face when he speaks to Uriel?
5. Whose help does the author go to for to continue the story?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)