|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two angels are sent to lead God's army?
(a) Michael and Gabriel
(b) Uriel and Raphael
(c) Michael and Raphael
(d) Raphael and Gabriel
2. What argument does Satan set before his followers?
(a) That life in the north was better
(b) The ruler of heaven should be voted in
(c) What is good for God is not the same for everyone else
(d) That God had no right to set His Son above them
3. To whom does Raphael say Adam and Eve owe their happiness?
(a) The Son of God
4. Who does Adam blame for eating the forbidden fruit?
(d) The serpent
5. After whose image has Eve been fashioned?
(b) The angels
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Satan pretend when he sets up his kingdom in the north?
2. Where did God send Raphael while he created earth?
3. What does man have that allows him to make a decision between good and evil?
4. Why does the son of God need to be turned into a man?
5. What is the name of the female monster?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)