|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters fight in this chapter?
(a) Mammon and Gabriel
(b) Michael and Satan
(c) Uriel and Abdiel
(d) Satan and Raphael
2. What will God curse to gain revenge on the tyrant and his followers?
(a) Their tongues
(b) Their bowels
(c) Their looks
(d) Their joints
3. What two people does Satan see in the garden?
(a) Sin and Death
(b) Gabriel and Michael
(c) God and his son
(d) Adam and Eve
4. To whom does Raphael say Adam and Eve owe their happiness?
(a) The Son of God
5. Eating from the tree of knowledge would make Adam and Eve equal to ____________.
(a) The angels
(b) The gods
(c) The animals
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abdiel call Satan?
2. How do Adam and Eve begin the day?
3. Over what do Sin and Death build a bridge?
4. Where do Moses and Aaron find their new nation?
5. What resources do Satan and his followers possess to make the machines?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)