|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Satan give for wanting to find the new world?
(a) He wants to admire it.
(b) He wants to take some samples.
(c) He wants to praise it.
(d) He wants to destroy it.
2. How does the serpent claim he gained the gift of speech?
(a) By doing as God says
(b) By studying hard
(c) By listening to Adam and Eve
(d) By eating the forbidding fruit
3. What has God limited so the armies cannot cause too much destruction?
(a) Food and water
(b) The space in which they can fight
(c) Crowd participation
(d) The armies' power and numbers
4. What is the story meant to explore?
(a) Good and evil
(b) God's will to men
(c) Satan's evil
(d) That life is not easy
5. To where does Uriel direct Satan?
(c) A palace
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did it take for Satan to finally speak to Beezlebub?
2. Where do Adam and Eve meet Raphael?
3. What reason does Adam give for hiding?
4. What kind of war does Moloch advise?
5. The spirits sing about _________.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)