|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time do Adam and Eve agree to meet?
(b) 2 pm
2. Whose assistance does the narrator ask for in the retelling of the story?
(b) The Heavenly Muse
3. Why does the son of God need to be turned into a man?
(a) So he can be conquered by death
(b) So he can have the same feelings
(c) So he can have a normal life
(d) So people can relate to him
4. What does the Son of God use to draw the circumference of Heaven and Earth?
(a) A silver pen
(b) A golden compass
(c) A golden pencil
(d) A silver compass
5. On what day does Satan find a way to sneak back to Eden?
(a) The twelveth day
(b) The eighth day
(c) The tenth day
(d) The seventh day
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the spirits find in Hell when they explore?
2. What does the Son of God need to be made into in order to act as a sacrifice?
3. What does God say is more difficult to bear than violence?
4. Eating from the tree of knowledge would make Adam and Eve equal to ____________.
5. What punishment does God give Adam?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)