|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does Adam now ask Raphael to tell?
(a) Noah's Ark
(c) Satan's upbringing
(d) God's upbringing
2. Eating from the tree of knowledge would make Adam and Eve equal to ____________.
(b) The gods
(c) The animals
(d) The angels
3. What does Adam say he has been comparing at the beginning of Book 8?
(a) Animals and humans
(b) The sun and the moon
(c) Man and woman
(d) The earth and the sky
4. What does the poet warn the reader at the beginning of Book 9?
(a) The reader may lose interest.
(b) The story is to become a tragedy.
(c) The story is about to end.
(d) The story is about to become a melodrama.
5. Who volunteers to be the sacrifice?
(d) The Son of God
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose fault will it be if Satan sends Adam and Eve to Hell?
2. Whose assistance does the narrator ask for in the retelling of the story?
3. What happens to Satan's face when he speaks to Uriel?
4. In what is Sin's lower half covered?
5. What resources do Satan and his followers possess to make the machines?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)