|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eating from the tree of knowledge would make Adam and Eve equal to ____________.
(a) The angels
(c) The gods
(d) The animals
2. Which of the following is not a chief demon?
3. Why does Satan decide to stay in hell?
(a) So he can reign as master
(b) So he can relax
(c) So he can make evil plans undisturbed
(d) So he he has a place to invite the fallen angels
4. To where does Uriel direct Satan?
(a) A palace
5. Where does Abdiel travel back to after leaving Satan?
(a) The Lake of Fire
(b) Gabriel's palce
(c) The Mount of God
(d) Raphael's mud hut
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eve amazed that the serpent can do?
2. Which two angels are sent to lead God's army?
3. Why does Satan rebel against God?
4. What does Satan pretend when he sets up his kingdom in the north?
5. What argument does Satan set before his followers?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)