|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Satan decide to stay in hell?
(a) So he can reign as master
(b) So he he has a place to invite the fallen angels
(c) So he can relax
(d) So he can make evil plans undisturbed
2. How many days does Satan think it will take to destroy Eden?
(a) One day
(b) Three days
(c) Half a day
(d) Two days
3. What do the spirits find in Hell when they explore?
(a) Rare sand
(b) Fire and ice
(c) Rare rock formations
(d) Bare desert land
4. Whose help does the author go to for to continue the story?
5. Which demon claims the right to carry Satan's standard?
Short Answer Questions
1. To where do Satan and Beelzebub fly?
2. What does Eve tell Adam about in the morning?
3. Who warns Gabriel of the evil spirit?
4. To whom does Raphael say Adam and Eve owe their happiness?
5. Who leads the building of Satan's palace?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)