|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what form do Gabriel and Uriel find Satan?
(a) A toad-like form
(b) A lizard-like form
(c) A serpent-like form
(d) A frog-like form
2. What does Satan say hypocrisy is?
(a) God's weakness
(b) The invisible evil
(c) The lowest form of evil
(d) The bain of mankind
3. What reason does Satan give for wanting to find the new world?
(a) He wants to praise it.
(b) He wants to take some samples.
(c) He wants to destroy it.
(d) He wants to admire it.
4. For what does Satan say he is fighting?
(c) Freedom from servility
(d) The right for free speech
5. Eden reminds Satan of ___________.
(a) His idea of Hell
(b) Who he once was
(c) His parents
(d) The best day of his life
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Satan change himself into when Uriel approaches?
2. By whom has the poet been inspired?
3. Who warns Gabriel of the evil spirit?
4. Who volunteers to be the sacrifice?
5. What does the Son of God need to be made into in order to act as a sacrifice?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)