|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose assistance does the narrator ask for in the retelling of the story?
(c) The Heavenly Muse
2. Who guards the gates of Eden?
3. Why are the powerful leaders in Hell not envied?
(a) They have to work like dogs.
(b) They suffer the most.
(c) They have no fun.
(d) Satan hates them.
4. What two people does Satan see in the garden?
(a) Sin and Death
(b) God and his son
(c) Gabriel and Michael
(d) Adam and Eve
5. What does Adam promise never to forget?
(a) His love and obedience to God
(b) That he owes God a favor
(c) Raphael's story
(d) His responsibilty to mankind
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the spirits find in Hell when they explore?
2. To where do Satan and Beelzebub fly?
3. What is the story meant to explore?
4. Who is the last fallen angel to stand at the meeting?
5. What is Satan trying to find at the end of the book?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)