|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does God say Satan will pervert mankind?
(a) His lies
(b) His soul
(c) His ugliness
(d) His sin
2. Why is Satan so touched by his followers?
(a) They have travelled a long way.
(b) His followers are now damned for his sake.
(c) They unveil a statue of him.
(d) They chant his name.
3. To whom does Raphael say Adam and Eve owe their happiness?
(a) The Son of God
4. Eden reminds Satan of ___________.
(a) The best day of his life
(b) Who he once was
(c) His parents
(d) His idea of Hell
5. God sends Raphael to remind him of _____________.
(a) His good fortune
(b) Not to eat fruit from the tree of knowledge
(c) Their lucnh date
(d) To be wary of Satan
Short Answer Questions
1. Who already lives in Paradise?
2. What do Adam and Eve have to do to dwell in heaven and paradise?
3. What does Satan change himself into when Uriel approaches?
4. To where do Satan and Beelzebub fly?
5. What does Uriel recognize Satan as?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)