|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does God say is more difficult to bear than violence?
(a) Satan's humor
(b) Satan's lies and deceit
(c) Satan's physical appearance
(d) Satan's reproach and derision
2. Which of the following is not a chief demon?
3. Who guards the gates of hell?
(a) A male and female monster
(c) Gabriel and Michael
4. How many times does Satan try to speak?
(a) Four times
(b) Seven times
(c) Six times
(d) Three times
5. Who volunteers to create havoc to God's new creation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last fallen angel to stand at the meeting?
2. On what story does Adam ask Raphael to elaborate?
3. What does Abdiel call Satan?
4. How do Adam and Eve begin the day?
5. What does Adam promise never to forget?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)