|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does God punish the serpent?
(a) Makes it cold blooded
(b) Makes it the lowest of beasts
(c) Takes away its speech
(d) Makes it extinct
2. What does God do on the seventh day?
(a) Has lunch with Adam
(b) Walks around his creation
(c) Draws up a set of rules
3. From what tree can Adam and Eve not eat?
(a) The tree of sin
(b) The tree of life
(c) The tree of evil
(d) The tree of knowledge
4. Whose assistance does the narrator ask for in the retelling of the story?
(b) The Heavenly Muse
5. Why does Satan decide to stay in hell?
(a) So he he has a place to invite the fallen angels
(b) So he can make evil plans undisturbed
(c) So he can relax
(d) So he can reign as master
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does the serpent give for God not allowing Eve to eat from the tree?
2. What does Michael cause Satan to experience for the first time?
3. Which two angels are sent to lead God's army?
4. What does God create when he divides the waters?
5. How is Satan turned back to his original form?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)