|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Satan decide to stay in hell?
(a) So he he has a place to invite the fallen angels
(b) So he can make evil plans undisturbed
(c) So he can relax
(d) So he can reign as master
2. Eating from the tree of knowledge would make Adam and Eve equal to ____________.
(b) The angels
(c) The gods
(d) The animals
3. Where do Adam and Eve meet Raphael?
(a) Outside the gates of Eden
(b) Next to the tree of knowledge
(c) At their bower
(d) Next to the tree of peace
4. What argument does Satan set before his followers?
(a) That life in the north was better
(b) The ruler of heaven should be voted in
(c) What is good for God is not the same for everyone else
(d) That God had no right to set His Son above them
5. What does Adam say he has been comparing at the beginning of Book 8?
(a) The earth and the sky
(b) The sun and the moon
(c) Man and woman
(d) Animals and humans
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Raphael's natural shape?
2. Who leads the building of Satan's palace?
3. Who is the last fallen angel to stand at the meeting?
4. What does God do on the seventh day?
5. What does Eve leave to do at the beginning of Book 8?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)