|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only one of Satan's followers who disagrees?
2. Eden reminds Satan of ___________.
(a) Who he once was
(b) His idea of Hell
(c) The best day of his life
(d) His parents
3. Why does Satan rebel against God?
(a) He is cast from God's palace.
(b) He is jealous of His Son.
(c) He thinks God is too much of a dictator.
(d) He wants to to be in control.
4. What will man be cursed with if he eats from the tree of knowledge?
(b) Love and understanding
(c) Sin and death
5. Why is woman inferior to man?
(a) She is a simpler creature.
(b) She is made from a rib.
(c) She bears less resemblance to God.
(d) She cannot speak.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days does Satan think it will take to destroy Eden?
2. What does the poet warn the reader at the beginning of Book 9?
3. Who names the animals?
4. What did the angel next to the tree of knowledge tempt Eve to eat?
5. Who does Adam blame for eating the forbidden fruit?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)