|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Satan turned back to his original form?
(a) By kicking him
(b) By tickling him
(c) By saying his name
(d) By the touch of a spear
2. What creature does Satan choose for his purpose?
(a) An elephant
(b) A tiger
(c) A hedgehog
(d) A serpent
3. What is Raphael's natural shape?
(a) A four-winged butterfly
(b) A two-legged caterpillar
(c) A six-winged seraph
(d) A one-winged bat
4. What two people does Satan see in the garden?
(a) Gabriel and Michael
(b) God and his son
(c) Sin and Death
(d) Adam and Eve
5. What is the name of the female monster?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a chief demon?
2. With what does Raphael say the Son of God goes forward?
3. What does Messiah drive to the battle?
4. How is Sin related to Satan?
5. Who does Raphael say Satan now envies?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)