|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose fault will it be if man gives in to Satan?
2. For what reason would Belial support an open war?
(a) If it is properly organized
(b) If it is not based on anger
(c) If he could lead his own army
(d) If it is not based on despair
3. Who warns Gabriel of the evil spirit?
4. From whom does Eve prefer to learn?
(b) The angels
(d) Mother Nature
5. What reason does Adam give for hiding?
(a) His nakedness made him ashamed.
(b) He was keeping away from Eve.
(c) He has disobeyed God.
(d) He wanted to see how all knowing God was.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eve amazed that the serpent can do?
2. What happens to Satan's face when he speaks to Uriel?
3. What does Satan say hypocrisy is?
4. The spirits sing about _________.
5. What does Adam reluctantly agree for Eve to do?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)