|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does God say Satan will pervert mankind?
(a) His lies
(b) His sin
(c) His soul
(d) His ugliness
2. In what form do Gabriel and Uriel find Satan?
(a) A lizard-like form
(b) A toad-like form
(c) A serpent-like form
(d) A frog-like form
3. Which of the following is not a chief demon?
4. To where do Satan and Beelzebub fly?
(a) The shore
(c) A jungle
(d) An islet
5. What reason does Satan give for wanting to find the new world?
(a) He wants to praise it.
(b) He wants to destroy it.
(c) He wants to take some samples.
(d) He wants to admire it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can the spirits not find in hell?
2. To where does Uriel direct Satan?
3. Who is the last fallen angel to stand at the meeting?
4. What is the name of the male creature?
5. What does the Son of God need to be made into in order to act as a sacrifice?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)