|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the powerful leaders in Hell not envied?
(a) Satan hates them.
(b) They have to work like dogs.
(c) They have no fun.
(d) They suffer the most.
2. Why does the son of God need to be turned into a man?
(a) So people can relate to him
(b) So he can have a normal life
(c) So he can have the same feelings
(d) So he can be conquered by death
3. Who already lives in Paradise?
4. Eating from the tree of knowledge would make Adam and Eve equal to ____________.
(a) The angels
(b) The gods
(c) The animals
5. What can the spirits not find in hell?
(a) A place to rest
(b) A place to enjoy one self
(c) A place to build houses
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Satan's second in command?
2. Whose assistance does the narrator ask for in the retelling of the story?
3. How is Sin related to Satan?
4. What will the chosen one do to save mankind?
5. What does man have that allows him to make a decision between good and evil?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)