|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason would Belial support an open war?
(a) If it is not based on despair
(b) If it is properly organized
(c) If he could lead his own army
(d) If it is not based on anger
2. What does Satan change himself into when Uriel approaches?
(a) A mouse
(b) An apple tree
(c) A dandelion
(d) A cherub
3. What happens to Satan's face when he speaks to Uriel?
(a) It changes appearance.
(b) It contorts.
(c) It convulses.
(d) It turns pale.
4. Who volunteers to be the sacrifice?
(b) The Son of God
5. What does Satan say they can use against heaven instead of violence?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the story meant to explore?
2. How many times does Satan try to speak?
3. Who guards the gates of Eden?
4. What advantage does Satan have in hell?
5. In what form do Gabriel and Uriel find Satan?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)