|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Satan say they can use against heaven instead of violence?
2. Why does Satan decide to stay in hell?
(a) So he he has a place to invite the fallen angels
(b) So he can reign as master
(c) So he can make evil plans undisturbed
(d) So he can relax
3. Whose fault will it be if Satan sends Adam and Eve to Hell?
4. Eden reminds Satan of ___________.
(a) The best day of his life
(b) Who he once was
(c) His idea of Hell
(d) His parents
5. What do the spirits find in Hell when they explore?
(a) Rare sand
(b) Rare rock formations
(c) Fire and ice
(d) Bare desert land
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Satan trying to find at the end of the book?
2. What does man have that allows him to make a decision between good and evil?
3. What does the Son of God need to be made into in order to act as a sacrifice?
4. Who guards the gates of Eden?
5. The tree of life is next to ___________.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)