|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two people does Satan see in the garden?
(a) Gabriel and Michael
(b) God and his son
(c) Adam and Eve
(d) Sin and Death
2. What can the spirits not find in hell?
(a) A place to rest
(b) A place to enjoy one self
(d) A place to build houses
3. In what form do Gabriel and Uriel find Satan?
(a) A lizard-like form
(b) A serpent-like form
(c) A frog-like form
(d) A toad-like form
4. How many banners do the fallen angels raise?
5. With whom does Satan say people will have equal favor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Satan's second in command?
2. Why does the son of God need to be turned into a man?
3. Eating from the tree of knowledge would make Adam and Eve equal to ____________.
4. What does Satan say hypocrisy is?
5. Why does Satan decide to stay in hell?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)