|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the story meant to explore?
(a) Satan's evil
(b) That life is not easy
(c) Good and evil
(d) God's will to men
2. Why does the son of God need to be turned into a man?
(a) So he can have a normal life
(b) So he can be conquered by death
(c) So people can relate to him
(d) So he can have the same feelings
3. Who is the only person who can detect hypocrisy?
4. From what tree can Adam and Eve not eat?
(a) The tree of evil
(b) The tree of life
(c) The tree of sin
(d) The tree of knowledge
5. How is Sin related to Satan?
(a) His niece
(b) His daughter
(c) His mother
(d) His cousin
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Son of God need to be made into in order to act as a sacrifice?
2. Why does Satan decide to stay in hell?
3. Whose fault will it be if man gives in to Satan?
4. Who does Gabriel instruct to find the evil spirit?
5. Where does Satan want to send Adam and Eve?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)