|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the son of God need to be turned into a man?
(a) So he can have a normal life
(b) So he can be conquered by death
(c) So he can have the same feelings
(d) So people can relate to him
2. Who guards the gates of hell?
(a) Gabriel and Michael
(d) A male and female monster
3. For what reason would Belial support an open war?
(a) If it is properly organized
(b) If it is not based on despair
(c) If he could lead his own army
(d) If it is not based on anger
4. With what does Raphael say the Son of God goes forward?
(a) The Word
5. What does Messiah drive to the battle?
(a) A unicorn
(b) A cloud
(c) A chariot
(d) A jet ski
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument signals the start of the war?
2. What does God say on the first day?
3. Who is the last fallen angel to stand at the meeting?
4. What story does Adam now ask Raphael to tell?
5. What does Satan say is the only thing that Heaven has?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)