|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creature does Satan choose for his purpose?
(a) A tiger
(b) A hedgehog
(c) A serpent
(d) An elephant
2. What does the poet warn the reader at the beginning of Book 9?
(a) The story is about to become a melodrama.
(b) The reader may lose interest.
(c) The story is to become a tragedy.
(d) The story is about to end.
3. What does man have that allows him to make a decision between good and evil?
(a) A soul
(b) Free will
(d) A brain
4. Who stands beside God?
(d) His son
5. How many days does Satan think it will take to destroy Eden?
(a) Two days
(b) Half a day
(c) Three days
(d) One day
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose fault will it be if man gives in to Satan?
2. What does Adam remind Eve in Book 9?
3. What does Satan say hypocrisy is?
4. On what day does Satan find a way to sneak back to Eden?
5. What does Satan change himself into when Uriel approaches?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)