|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the trumpet that is sounded?
(a) The trumpet of war
(b) The trumpet of luck
(c) The trumpet of wrath
(d) The trumpet of God
2. What time do Adam and Eve agree to meet?
(b) 2 pm
3. What does the Son of God need to be made into in order to act as a sacrifice?
(a) A demon
(b) A man
(c) A monster
(d) A woman
4. How does the serpent claim he gained the gift of speech?
(a) By listening to Adam and Eve
(b) By eating the forbidding fruit
(c) By doing as God says
(d) By studying hard
5. What does man have that allows him to make a decision between good and evil?
(a) Free will
(b) A soul
(c) A brain
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two angels are sent to lead God's army?
2. How does God say his son will be made flesh?
3. What reason does the serpent give for God not allowing Eve to eat from the tree?
4. What does the poet warn the reader at the beginning of Book 9?
5. What will the chosen one do to save mankind?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)