|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose fault will it be if man gives in to Satan?
2. By whom has the poet been inspired?
(c) The goddess
(d) The Son of God
3. On what day does Satan find a way to sneak back to Eden?
(a) The tenth day
(b) The eighth day
(c) The twelveth day
(d) The seventh day
4. Who does Raphael say Satan now envies?
5. How many days does Satan think it will take to destroy Eden?
(a) Three days
(b) Two days
(c) Half a day
(d) One day
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adam remind Eve in Book 9?
2. What is Satan trying to find at the end of the book?
3. What has God limited so the armies cannot cause too much destruction?
4. What does Michael cause Satan to experience for the first time?
5. What does Adam reluctantly agree for Eve to do?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)