|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the poet warn the reader at the beginning of Book 9?
(a) The reader may lose interest.
(b) The story is about to become a melodrama.
(c) The story is about to end.
(d) The story is to become a tragedy.
2. Which two angels are sent to lead God's army?
(a) Raphael and Gabriel
(b) Uriel and Raphael
(c) Michael and Raphael
(d) Michael and Gabriel
3. On what day does Satan find a way to sneak back to Eden?
(a) The tenth day
(b) The seventh day
(c) The eighth day
(d) The twelveth day
4. Whose fault will it be if man gives in to Satan?
5. What creature does Satan choose for his purpose?
(a) A serpent
(b) An elephant
(c) A tiger
(d) A hedgehog
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Satan's followers suggests they increase their power with machines?
2. What does the Son of God need to be made into in order to act as a sacrifice?
3. What does God say is more difficult to bear than violence?
4. What does Adam remind Eve in Book 9?
5. Abdiel say the ruler should be chosen by _________.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)