|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two angels are sent to lead God's army?
(a) Michael and Raphael
(b) Michael and Gabriel
(c) Uriel and Raphael
(d) Raphael and Gabriel
2. What does the Son of God need to be made into in order to act as a sacrifice?
(a) A monster
(b) A man
(c) A woman
(d) A demon
3. What reason does Satan give for wanting to find the new world?
(a) He wants to praise it.
(b) He wants to admire it.
(c) He wants to destroy it.
(d) He wants to take some samples.
4. What is Satan trying to find at the end of the book?
(a) The newly created world
(b) The lake of fire
(c) The Son of God
5. What reason does the serpent give for God not allowing Eve to eat from the tree?
(a) It would make her happy.
(b) It would make her higher than God.
(c) It would make her like God.
(d) It would make her superior to man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What creature does Satan choose for his purpose?
2. What does Satan say hypocrisy is?
3. What does man have that allows him to make a decision between good and evil?
4. To what tree does the serpent lead Eve?
5. Wo hears Satan's army approach?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)