|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Satan change himself into when Uriel approaches?
(a) A dandelion
(b) A mouse
(c) An apple tree
(d) A cherub
2. What does man have that allows him to make a decision between good and evil?
(a) A soul
(b) Free will
(c) A brain
3. What instrument signals the start of the war?
(a) A harp
(b) A drum
(c) A triangle
(d) A trumpet
4. What is Satan trying to find at the end of the book?
(a) The newly created world
(b) The Son of God
(d) The lake of fire
5. With what does God say Satan will pervert mankind?
(a) His lies
(b) His ugliness
(c) His soul
(d) His sin
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Satan's followers suggests they increase their power with machines?
2. Why does the son of God need to be turned into a man?
3. Who volunteers to be the sacrifice?
4. What reason does the serpent give for God not allowing Eve to eat from the tree?
5. What reason does Satan give for wanting to find the new world?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)