|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does God say is more difficult to bear than violence?
(a) Satan's reproach and derision
(b) Satan's physical appearance
(c) Satan's humor
(d) Satan's lies and deceit
2. What does the poet warn the reader at the beginning of Book 9?
(a) The story is about to end.
(b) The story is about to become a melodrama.
(c) The story is to become a tragedy.
(d) The reader may lose interest.
3. What does Satan say hypocrisy is?
(a) The bain of mankind
(b) The invisible evil
(c) God's weakness
(d) The lowest form of evil
4. What does Satan change himself into when Uriel approaches?
(a) An apple tree
(b) A dandelion
(c) A mouse
(d) A cherub
5. What does Michael cause Satan to experience for the first time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stands guard at the newly created world?
2. Who stands beside God?
3. What has God limited so the armies cannot cause too much destruction?
4. What does man have that allows him to make a decision between good and evil?
5. For what does God praise Abdiel?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)