|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who volunteers to be the sacrifice?
(b) The Son of God
2. To what tree does the serpent lead Eve?
(a) The tree of love
(b) The tree of fun
(c) The tree of knowledge
(d) The tree of sin
3. On what day does Satan find a way to sneak back to Eden?
(a) The twelveth day
(b) The tenth day
(c) The eighth day
(d) The seventh day
4. Why does the son of God need to be turned into a man?
(a) So he can have the same feelings
(b) So he can be conquered by death
(c) So he can have a normal life
(d) So people can relate to him
5. What does Satan change himself into when Uriel approaches?
(a) A mouse
(b) An apple tree
(c) A cherub
(d) A dandelion
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom has God saved victory ?
2. What does Adam reluctantly agree for Eve to do?
3. Which two characters fight in this chapter?
4. For what does Satan say he is fighting?
5. What does the poet warn the reader at the beginning of Book 9?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)