|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the trumpet that is sounded?
(a) The trumpet of God
(b) The trumpet of wrath
(c) The trumpet of luck
(d) The trumpet of war
2. What does Satan say is the only thing that Heaven has?
(a) Peace and understanding
(b) Paper and water
(c) Plants and flowers
(d) Clouds and rain
3. How does God say his son will be made flesh?
(a) Through jumping off the edge of heaven
(b) Through the seeds of a virgin
(c) Through spending a day in hell
(d) Through the seed of an acorn
4. For whom has God saved victory ?
(a) His Son
5. What has God limited so the armies cannot cause too much destruction?
(a) Food and water
(b) The armies' power and numbers
(c) Crowd participation
(d) The space in which they can fight
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two characters fight in this chapter?
2. What does Satan change himself into when Uriel approaches?
3. What does Satan say hypocrisy is?
4. With what does God say Satan will pervert mankind?
5. Who volunteers to be the sacrifice?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)