|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the son of God need to be turned into a man?
(a) So he can have the same feelings
(b) So he can have a normal life
(c) So he can be conquered by death
(d) So people can relate to him
2. For whom has God saved victory ?
(c) His Son
3. How does the serpent claim he gained the gift of speech?
(a) By listening to Adam and Eve
(b) By eating the forbidding fruit
(c) By doing as God says
(d) By studying hard
4. How many days does Satan think it will take to destroy Eden?
(a) Two days
(b) Half a day
(c) Three days
(d) One day
5. What instrument signals the start of the war?
(a) A drum
(b) A trumpet
(c) A harp
(d) A triangle
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does the serpent give for God not allowing Eve to eat from the tree?
2. What does Adam reluctantly agree for Eve to do?
3. What does Satan change himself into when Uriel approaches?
4. Abdiel say the ruler should be chosen by _________.
5. Who does Raphael say Satan now envies?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)