1. Whose assistance does the narrator ask for in the retelling of the story?
(b) The Heavenly Muse
2. What is the story meant to explore?
(a) Good and evil
(b) Satan's evil
(c) God's will to men
(d) That life is not easy
3. Why was Satan cast out of heaven?
(a) For stealing
(b) For treachery
(c) For trying to kill God
(d) For causing a war
4. Where is Satan imprisoned?
(d) The moon
5. What is the name of Satan's second in command?
(c) The Muse
6. How many days did it take for Satan to finally speak to Beezlebub?
(a) Fiifteen days
(b) Eleven days
(c) Two days
(d) Nine days
7. What does Satan say they can use against heaven instead of violence?
8. Why does Satan decide to stay in hell?
(a) So he can reign as master
(b) So he can make evil plans undisturbed
(c) So he can relax
(d) So he he has a place to invite the fallen angels
This section contains 3,543 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)