|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 5, Chapter 33, whom does Jenny find to replace her on the hunt for Jamie?
(c) Captain Randall.
2. As the beginning of Part 7, Chapter 41 mentions, where does Claire think she and Jamie might go after he heals?
(a) St. Petersburg.
3. What time of year is it at the end of the novel?
(a) Late winter.
4. According to Murtagh's story in Part 7, Chapter 36, who once killed a boar with a dagger?
5. When does Jenny rejoin the family's goings-on after giving birth?
(a) The next day.
(b) Three days later.
(c) Two months later.
(d) A week later.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many daughters does Dougal have?
2. Whom does Jenny blame for what happened to Jamie and to their father at the hands of Captain Randall?
3. In Part 7, Chapter 39, what does Jamie hug when he will not touch Claire?
4. In Part 5, Chapter 33, who announces that the English have captured Jamie?
5. If Murtagh, Jamie, and Claire are captured by English soldiers, what is Claire supposed to pretend to be?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)