|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Murtagh, Jamie, and Claire are captured by English soldiers, what is Claire supposed to pretend to be?
(a) A mute.
(b) A desperately ill woman.
(d) An English hostage.
2. Jamie shows Claire a letter from Abbot Alexander that introduces him to which personage?
(a) King James of Scotland.
(b) Pope Pius X.
(c) Richard the Lionhearted.
3. What book does Claire read to try to ease the pain of having heard Jamie's story in Part 7, Chapter 39?
(b) The Odyssey.
(d) The Bible.
4. Of what did Captain Randall mostly speak during his torture of Jamie?
(a) His past.
(b) Other lovers.
(d) Other prisoners he had tortured.
5. What color dress does Claire wear for the holiday events?
Short Answer Questions
1. As the beginning of Part 7, Chapter 41 mentions, where does Claire think she and Jamie might go after he heals?
2. Of what religion is Claire?
3. How long does Jenny say it takes to make beeswax candles, from start to finish?
4. In Part 7, Chapter 39, what does Jamie hug when he will not touch Claire?
5. Where does Jamie take Claire in Part 7, Chapter 41?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)