Short Answer Key
Part 1, Chapter 1 | Part 1, Chapter 2
1. In what country is this novel set?
2. Who is the proprietor and housekeeper of the inn where Claire and Frank are staying?
3. With whom did Claire live after the age of five?
4. Who is Reverend Wakefield's housekeeper?
5. Who reads Claire's fortune?
6. Where do Frank and Claire go to observe the Scottish women's ancient rituals?
Craigh na Dun.
Part 1, Chapter 3 | Part 1, Chapter 4
1. Who is the first person Claire meets when she wakes up in the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 3?
2. What is the first medical procedure that Claire performs in her new surroundings?
Pushing a man's arm back into the shoulder socket.
3. What is the name of the character with whom Claire shares a horse...
This section contains 2,648 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)