|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Jamie's house built?
2. What does Murtagh force Jamie to drink in order to put him to sleep while they are on the boat?
(a) Hot tea.
(b) Warm milk.
(d) Mulled wine.
3. According to Jamie's story to Claire, what did Randall give him to drink when he returned after having freed Claire from Wentworth Prison?
4. In Part 2, Chapter 10, which man unexpectedly kisses Claire?
(d) Colum Mackenzie.
5. What does Jamie use to beat Claire?
(a) A leather strap.
(b) A wooden plank.
(c) Various pieces of furniture.
(d) His hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the mute character with whom Jamie has a conversation in Part 3, Chapter 17?
2. According to Ian, what direction did the Watch take Jamie in Part 5, Chapter 33?
3. What piece of jewelry does Jamie give Claire to wear with her gown?
4. Who argues on Claire's behalf at the witch trial?
5. Who taught Jamie to fight left-handed?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)