|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Ian relates to Jamie, on what holiday did Jenny and he get married?
(a) Quarter Day.
(b) St. Anne's Day.
(c) St. Martin's Day.
(d) Ascension Sunday.
2. Who is in charge of Wentworth Prison?
(a) Sir Fletcher Gordon.
(b) Ewan Crook.
(d) Captain Randall.
3. What is the name of MacRannoch's wife?
(b) Lady Esmeralda.
(d) Lady Annabelle.
4. While Ian and Jamie are discussing business in Part 5, Chapter 30, what is Claire doing?
(a) Washing clothes.
(b) Writing recipes.
(d) Grinding medicines with a mortar and pestle.
5. What herb is Claire hunting when she meets Geillis Duncan?
(a) Dandelion greens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who taught Jamie to fight left-handed?
2. Of what religion is Claire?
3. Whose idea is it for Claire to marry Jamie?
4. What gift does Claire receive from Munro?
5. With whom did Claire live after the age of five?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)