|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reads Claire's fortune?
(a) Reverend Wakefield.
(c) Mrs. Graham.
(d) Mr. Crook.
2. Where did the English take Jamie?
(a) Fort William.
(b) Wentworth Prison.
3. Who is Reverend Wakefield's housekeeper?
(a) Mrs. Crook.
(b) Mrs. Graham.
(c) Mr. Randall.
(d) Mr. Beauchamp.
4. What herb is Claire hunting when she meets Geillis Duncan?
(a) Dandelion greens.
5. What is the name of the place that Dougal and his band consider home?
(c) Castle Leoch.
(d) Craigh na Dun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Jamie give Dougal when he and Claire want to slip away to make love?
2. What group of people do Claire and Murtagh meet near Belladrum in Part 6, Chapter 34?
3. What is the name of the man who owns the estate to which Claire is taken in Part 7, Chapter 36?
4. What is the last name that Claire uses in her new life in the eighteenth century?
5. When the group returns to Castle Leoch in Part 3, Chapter 23, who is particularly eager to see Jamie?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)