|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease does Colum Mackenzie have?
(c) Toulouse-Lautrec syndrome.
2. What is the name of the housekeeper at Jamie's home?
(a) Mrs. Horrocks.
(b) Mrs. Crook.
(c) Mrs. Mackenzie.
(d) Mrs. Fitzgibbons.
3. In Part 5, Chapter 27, who offers to gather some apples in the orchard for Jenny?
4. According to the story he tells to Claire, what did Jamie eat one winter when he was starving?
(a) Tree bark.
(b) Poisonous mushrooms.
5. What is the date scheduled for Jamie's execution?
(a) December 23.
(b) September 30.
(c) July 12.
(d) November 2.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Claire see unexpectedly at the end of Part 3, Chapter 20?
2. According to the story Jamie tells Claire, what did he call his father the last time he received a beating?
3. What language does Jamie speak to Claire in order to comfort her at the end of Part 1, Chapter 4?
4. Who is in charge of Wentworth Prison?
5. What does Claire kill while she is escaping Wentworth Prison?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)