|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Captain Randall's speech carries the accent of which geographical area?
2. What is the name of Colum Mackenzie's son?
3. Which book does Claire find in the surgery?
(a) The Bible.
(b) Grey's Anatomy.
(c) The Physician's Guide and Handbook.
(d) McDonald's Guide to Hospital Maintenance.
4. At the end of Part 5, Chapter 30, what word does Jamie use to describe how he feels after having drunk with Ian?
5. Where do Frank and Claire go to observe the Scottish women's ancient rituals?
(a) Craigh na Dun.
(b) Castle Leoch.
(d) The pub.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose idea is it for Claire to marry Jamie?
2. What is the name of Jamie's brother-in-law?
3. According to the story he tells to Claire, what did Jamie eat one winter when he was starving?
4. Which object does the box of Jamie's personal effects, brought by the prison employee in Part 7, Chapter 35, NOT contain?
5. In Part 5, Chapter 33, who announces that the English have captured Jamie?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)