|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did Claire live after the age of five?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Mrs. Baird.
(c) Uncle Lamb.
(d) Her grandparents.
2. Whom does Claire see unexpectedly at the end of Part 3, Chapter 20?
(a) Colum Mackenzie.
(b) Captain Randall.
(c) Corporal Hawkins.
(d) Geillis Duncan.
3. Which book does Claire find in the surgery?
(a) Grey's Anatomy.
(b) The Physician's Guide and Handbook.
(c) The Bible.
(d) McDonald's Guide to Hospital Maintenance.
4. Captain Randall's speech carries the accent of which geographical area?
5. What caused the immense scarring on Jamie's back?
(a) A flogging.
(c) A shotgun.
(d) A wild boar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "mo duinne" mean?
2. What type of nuisance startles Claire in Part 3, Chapter 23?
3. What is the first medical procedure that Claire performs in her new surroundings?
4. What is the name of the fearsome stallion that is too wild to be ridden?
5. At the end of Part 2, Chapter 8, which character leaves the supper table in a rage?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)