|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13 | Part 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the opening paragraphs of Part 1, Chapter 5, who awakens Claire?
(b) Jonathan Randall.
(c) Mistress FitzGibbons.
2. According to Dougal's story of Jamie's flogging, what did Jamie steal immediately before he attempted to escape Captain Randall and his garrison?
(a) A bow and arrow.
(c) A gun.
(d) Bread and cheese.
3. What is the name of the place that Dougal and his band consider home?
(a) Castle Leoch.
(d) Craigh na Dun.
4. According to the story he tells to Claire, what did Jamie eat one winter when he was starving?
(b) Tree bark.
(d) Poisonous mushrooms.
5. Who is the first person Claire meets when she wakes up in the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 3?
(b) Colum Mackenzie.
(c) Jonathan Randall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Colum's bard?
2. What is the name of Colum Mackenzie's solicitor?
3. Who is Reverend Wakefield's housekeeper?
4. What does Claire call the surgery in which she works?
5. Who is the laird of Castle Leoch?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)