|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13 | Part 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Colum Mackenzie's son?
2. What is Claire's middle name?
3. Where do Frank and Claire go to observe the Scottish women's ancient rituals?
(b) The pub.
(c) Castle Leoch.
(d) Craigh na Dun.
4. What is the name of the place that Dougal and his band consider home?
(a) Castle Leoch.
(b) Craigh na Dun.
5. With whom did Claire live after the age of five?
(a) Uncle Lamb.
(b) Mrs. Baird.
(c) Her grandparents.
(d) Her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the character with whom Claire shares a horse in Part 1, Chapter 3?
2. According to the story he tells to Claire, what did Jamie eat one winter when he was starving?
3. Who reads Claire's fortune?
4. Who is the proprietor and housekeeper of the inn where Claire and Frank are staying?
5. What date does Claire see carved into the doorframe at the inn where she is staying in Part 3, Chapter 11?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)