|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13 | Part 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Claire is trying to escape the castle in Part 2, Chapter 10, over what does she trip in the stable?
(c) A water bucket.
(d) A colt.
2. In what country is this novel set?
(a) The United States.
3. Who is Reverend Wakefield's housekeeper?
(a) Mrs. Crook.
(b) Mrs. Graham.
(c) Mr. Beauchamp.
(d) Mr. Randall.
4. Who taught Jamie to fight left-handed?
(b) Jamie's father.
(c) Colum Mackenzie.
(d) Old Alec.
5. What is the name of the character with whom Claire shares a horse in Part 1, Chapter 3?
(a) Jonathan Randall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does Jamie speak to Claire in order to comfort her at the end of Part 1, Chapter 4?
2. What disease does Colum Mackenzie have?
3. According to Dougal's story of Jamie's flogging, what did Jamie steal immediately before he attempted to escape Captain Randall and his garrison?
4. What flowers does Claire wear in her hair in Part 3, Chapter 14?
5. What does Claire call the surgery in which she works?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)