|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Claire realizes that which character has also arrived in the eighteenth century from a different time?
(b) Geillis Duncan.
(c) The Duke of Sandringham.
(d) Captain Randall.
2. Where did the English take Jamie?
(a) Wentworth Prison.
(c) Fort William.
3. What is the name of Jamie's brother-in-law?
(a) Jonathan Randall.
(b) James Beacon.
(c) Ian Murray.
(d) Duncan McConnell.
4. What type of dog is Bran?
(a) A pug.
(b) A St. Bernard.
(c) A staghound.
(d) An English bull terrier.
5. As Part 6, Chapter 34 reveals, who is Hamish Mackenzie's biological father?
(b) Colum Mackenzie.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Murtagh and Claire are looking for Jamie, what does Claire do in addition to tending the sick people they meet?
2. What horse do Jamie and Claire take when they leave Castle Leoch?
3. What group of people do Claire and Murtagh meet near Belladrum in Part 6, Chapter 34?
4. Whom does the messenger take Claire to see in Part 6, Chapter 34?
5. How many children do Jenny and her husband have, including the one who is as yet unborn?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)