Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about Outlander. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Part 1, Chapter 1 | Part 1, Chapter 2
1. In what country is this novel set?
c) The United States.
2. Who is the proprietor and housekeeper of the inn where Claire and Frank are staying?
a) Mr. Bainbridge.
b) Mrs. Fitz.
c) Jonathan Randall.
d) Mrs. Baird.
3. With whom did Claire live after the age of five?
a) Her grandparents.
b) Her parents.
c) Mrs. Baird.
d) Uncle Lamb.
4. Who is Reverend Wakefield's housekeeper?
a) Mrs. Graham.
b) Mr. Randall.
c) Mr. Beauchamp.
d) Mrs. Crook.
5. Who reads Claire's fortune?
a) Reverend Wakefield.
This section contains 3,947 words|
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)