|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stops the line-up of babies from crying?
(a) Watching a mobile
(b) Nap time
(c) Music on the stereo
(d) The photographer's light
2. What do the women drink at the foxhunt?
(c) Sweet tea
3. What do the women pause to look at as they leave the hospice?
(a) A rose garden
(b) A plaque
(c) A flock of birds
(d) A fountain
4. Where does Barbara hire the photographer?
(a) Olan Mills
(c) Little Cherubs
(d) The Stone Barn
5. What does Canoe serve that the women and girls devour?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not one of the things Professor Dipple and Cilla Whitney ask Viv when she wants to leave school?
2. Which one of the girls wins the hat decorating contest?
3. Which holiday is approaching?
4. What does Viv refer to Big Ben as?
5. What does Louise wear to have her pictures taken?
Short Essay Questions
1. What topics do the women discuss in their group meeting today?
2. Why are the women meeting at the hospice?
3. What is the reason for the party Canoe is hosting today?
4. What is the setting of this section?
5. How do the women feel about their lives since giving birth to their daughters?
6. What do the women worry about regarding Him and their daughters?
7. How does the group meeting at the hospice end on this day?
8. Explain the metaphor of the fox and the foxhunt.
9. What is Canoe's latest initiative for the women?
10. Why is Viv's "beginning of the end" most significant for all the women?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)