|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the business owned by the person in #130?
(a) Stitches in Time
(b) Crafty Lady
(c) Brush & Palette
(d) Yarn Dome
2. What does Barbara have to showcase her marriage to Charles in 1953?
(a) New Jaguar
(b) Diamond tennis bracelet
(c) Oil portrait
(d) Silver bowl
3. Who is the child-rearing expert most trusted by the women?
(a) Their mothers
(b) Mr. Rogers
(c) Dr. Spock
(d) Captain Kangaroo
4. Which one of the women does the photographer shoot pictures of?
5. What dance do the women do after dinner at the hospice?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Professor Dipple?
2. What does Viv refer to Big Ben as?
3. What does Canoe serve that the women and girls devour?
4. Who is Viv's instructor at the answer to #174?
5. Why does the girl in #141 chosen the winner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Canoe's latest initiative for the women?
2. What do the women discuss about the properties of words and lines they read?
3. Why does the photographer leave and then return?
4. How do Judy's friends integrate and make themselves welcome with the other hospice guests?
5. What is the main entertainment at the birthday party?
6. What is the reason for the party Canoe is hosting today?
7. What topics do the women discuss in their group meeting today?
8. Why will the women spend Christmas at the hospice?
9. How does Louise's photo shoot come to an end?
10. How does the author exhibit the circle of life in this section?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)