|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Viv tell her mentors that she plans to marry?
(a) In a year or so
(b) In six months
(c) In less than a month
(d) In three months
2. With what did the person in #148 try to escape?
(a) A baseball bat
(b) A gun
(c) A rope made from a bedspread
(d) An ambulance
3. What dance do the women do after dinner at the hospice?
4. What happens to Professor Dipple?
(a) He goes into research
(b) He retires
(c) He becomes a university president
(d) He dies
5. What do the other women do as Louise continues in the photo shoot?
(a) Eat ice cream
(b) Watch soap operas
(c) Play cards
(d) Make canapes
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Viv's instructor at the answer to #174?
2. What is not one of the things Professor Dipple and Cilla Whitney ask Viv when she wants to leave school?
3. What news had Viv once given Professor Dipple and Cilla Whitney that displeased them?
4. What do the women drink after the photographer leaves?
5. How old are the daughters of the women in the group?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Canoe's latest initiative for the women?
2. What do the girls and women do after they have had sandwiches and cake?
3. How do the women feel about their lives since giving birth to their daughters?
4. What is the setting for this section?
5. How do Judy's friends integrate and make themselves welcome with the other hospice guests?
6. What do the women mean about the beginning of the end?
7. What is the setting for this section?
8. How does Louise's photo shoot come to an end?
9. Why will the women spend Christmas at the hospice?
10. Why are the women meeting at the hospice?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)