|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following would not be found at an event held at the hospice?
(a) Farm animals
(b) Rock band
(d) Hospice guests
2. What does Canoe serve that the women and girls devour?
3. What does Barbara have to showcase her marriage to Charles in 1953?
(a) New Jaguar
(b) Silver bowl
(c) Oil portrait
(d) Diamond tennis bracelet
4. Which holiday is approaching?
5. What is one of Judy's jobs at the hospice?
(a) Make bread
(b) Make phone calls
(c) Feed the farm animals
(d) Answer letters
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Viv been enrolled in college?
2. What happened to Him when making an escape from the Center?
3. With all the women, the beginning of the end came ____________________________.
4. Which one of the girls wins the hat decorating contest?
5. What do the women eat after the photographer leaves?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Viv's "beginning of the end" most significant for all the women?
2. Describe the scenario of Louise's photo shoot and the reactions of the other women present.
3. Describe the sad Christmas spent by the women at the hospice.
4. How does Louise's photo shoot come to an end?
5. What topics do the women discuss in their group meeting today?
6. What do the women worry about regarding Him and their daughters?
7. What does Louise share about Him trying to escape from the Center?
8. What was Viv's decision-making process about her life's direction?
9. Why does the photographer leave and then return?
This section contains 958 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)