|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which holiday is approaching?
2. When does Viv expect to return to school?
(a) In six months
(b) Next month
(c) In a year or two
(d) During the next semester
3. Which of the women leads the book club discussion?
4. Where will all the children spend the upcoming holiday?
(d) With their fathers
5. Which one of the girls wins the hat decorating contest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the women had been propositioned at one time or other by Him?
2. Who is Judy's attendant at hospice?
3. What happened to Him when making an escape from the Center?
4. Which one of the girls is taken home for using profanity?
5. What type of fox is in the hunt today?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Louise's photo shoot come to an end?
2. How does Viv reconcile leaving school and getting married?
3. Why will the women spend Christmas at the hospice?
4. What was Viv's decision-making process about her life's direction?
5. What do the girls and women do after they have had sandwiches and cake?
6. How does the group meeting at the hospice end on this day?
7. Who is the popular child-rearing expert whose advice the women closely follow?
8. How do the women feel about their lives since giving birth to their daughters?
9. What do the women mean about the beginning of the end?
10. How did Viv sell herself out by giving in to societal norms?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)