|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the instructor ask Viv to do?
(a) Teach the class
(b) Tutor some students
(c) Read aloud from her notebook
(d) Take the class again
2. With all the women, the beginning of the end came ____________________________.
(a) when they found a new man
(b) at the end of the beginning
(c) when they were ready to begin again
(d) when they reached a new level of awareness
3. What did Louise name her daughter in deference to her husband's wishes?
4. Where is the group gathering in this section?
(c) The Club
5. Who is Judy's attendant at hospice?
Short Answer Questions
1. Canoe notes that ___________ are especially frightened by the hounds.
2. What does Judy say she killed once in Mexico?
3. Which of the following is not one of the girls decorating hats?
4. Where does Viv take any further classes?
5. What is one of Judy's jobs at the hospice?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why will the women spend Christmas at the hospice?
2. What is the main entertainment at the birthday party?
3. Why are the women meeting at the hospice?
4. What does Louise share about Him trying to escape from the Center?
5. What is Canoe's latest initiative for the women?
6. How does the group meeting at the hospice end on this day?
7. Why does the photographer leave and then return?
8. What is the setting for this section?
9. What topics do the women discuss in their group meeting today?
10. What do the women worry about regarding Him and their daughters?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)