|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the instructor ask Viv to do?
(a) Teach the class
(b) Read aloud from her notebook
(c) Tutor some students
(d) Take the class again
2. Where does Barbara hire the photographer?
(b) Little Cherubs
(c) The Stone Barn
(d) Olan Mills
3. Who have the women come to visit at the hospice?
4. Where is the group gathering in this section?
(d) The Club
5. What stops the line-up of babies from crying?
(a) Music on the stereo
(b) Nap time
(c) Watching a mobile
(d) The photographer's light
Short Answer Questions
1. How did her mentors learn that Viv was leaving school?
2. What are the women taking to the hospice center?
3. Where is the establishment in #91 located?
4. Which of the following is not one of the babies at the photo session?
5. What do the women eat after the photographer leaves?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are the women meeting at the hospice?
2. What topics do the women discuss in their group meeting today?
3. What do the girls and women do after they have had sandwiches and cake?
4. What was Viv's decision-making process about her life's direction?
5. Describe the scenario of Louise's photo shoot and the reactions of the other women present.
6. How does Louise's photo shoot come to an end?
7. What is Canoe's latest initiative for the women?
8. What is the main entertainment at the birthday party?
9. Who is the popular child-rearing expert whose advice the women closely follow?
10. What do the women mean about the beginning of the end?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)