|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the women waiting for outside?
(a) A foxhunt
2. Which of the following is not one of the girls decorating hats?
3. What is the creative outlet for the women?
(b) Craft classes
(c) Nude modeling
4. What is the most important thing the women think their children should have?
(a) Straight teeth
(c) Trust fund
5. Which of the following would not be found at an event held at the hospice?
(b) Rock band
(c) Farm animals
(d) Hospice guests
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Professor Dipple?
2. Which one of the girls is taken home for using profanity?
3. Barbara lays the items in #109 on a _________________________.
4. Betsy comments on the musical and ______________ word "cancer".
5. Which one of the women does the photographer shoot pictures of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the setting for this section?
2. How did Viv sell herself out by giving in to societal norms?
3. Why does the photographer leave and then return?
4. What is the main entertainment at the birthday party?
5. Who is the popular child-rearing expert whose advice the women closely follow?
6. Describe the scenario of Louise's photo shoot and the reactions of the other women present.
7. What do the women mean about the beginning of the end?
8. Why is Viv's "beginning of the end" most significant for all the women?
9. Describe the sad Christmas spent by the women at the hospice.
10. What do the women discuss about the properties of words and lines they read?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)