|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the women drink after the photographer leaves?
(d) Bloody Mary
2. Which holiday is approaching?
3. Which of the women leads the group into a new creative phase?
4. Why does the girl in #141 chosen the winner?
(a) She is the birthday girl
(b) She has a natural talent
(c) She is related to the judge
(d) She bribed the judge
5. Which of the women leads the book club discussion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the girls is taken home for using profanity?
2. Canoe comments that the hounds will ______________________.
3. What does Canoe give Anne?
4. Who is Viv's instructor at the answer to #174?
5. How well does Viv know Don when they marry?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are the women meeting at the hospice?
2. Why does the photographer leave and then return?
3. What do the women worry about regarding Him and their daughters?
4. What was Viv's decision-making process about her life's direction?
5. What is the setting for this section?
6. How does Louise's photo shoot come to an end?
7. How do Judy's friends integrate and make themselves welcome with the other hospice guests?
8. Explain the metaphor of the fox and the foxhunt.
9. What does Louise share about Him trying to escape from the Center?
10. Who is the popular child-rearing expert whose advice the women closely follow?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)