|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following would not be found at an event held at the hospice?
(a) Farm animals
(b) Hospice guests
(d) Rock band
2. Which one of the women does the photographer shoot pictures of?
3. With all the women, the beginning of the end came ____________________________.
(a) when they reached a new level of awareness
(b) when they found a new man
(c) at the end of the beginning
(d) when they were ready to begin again
4. Who is the child-rearing expert most trusted by the women?
(a) Their mothers
(b) Mr. Rogers
(c) Captain Kangaroo
(d) Dr. Spock
5. Which of the women leads the book club discussion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had been Viv's true ambition?
2. What do the women fear that Him will discover?
3. Which author are the women discussing today?
4. What is the creative outlet for the women?
5. Which of the women is pregnant and arrives after the photographer leaves?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the women mean about the beginning of the end?
2. What is the reason for the party Canoe is hosting today?
3. Why are the women meeting at the hospice?
4. What do the women discuss about the properties of words and lines they read?
5. What is the significance of the girls flirting with the boys in the park?
6. Explain the metaphor of the fox and the foxhunt.
7. What do the girls and women do after they have had sandwiches and cake?
8. What is the setting of this section?
9. Why does the photographer leave and then return?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)