|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the women is pregnant and arrives after the photographer leaves?
2. Who is the child-rearing expert most trusted by the women?
(a) Captain Kangaroo
(b) Their mothers
(c) Dr. Spock
(d) Mr. Rogers
3. Where does Viv take any further classes?
(b) The community college
4. Louise states that one of her favorite names is ____________.
5. What does the instructor ask Viv to do?
(a) Take the class again
(b) Tutor some students
(c) Read aloud from her notebook
(d) Teach the class
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Canoe serve that the women and girls only pick at?
2. What had Don given Viv just the week before?
3. What did Louise name her daughter in deference to her husband's wishes?
4. With what did the person in #148 try to escape?
5. Who will teach the classes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the metaphor of the fox and the foxhunt.
2. What is the significance of the girls flirting with the boys in the park?
3. What does Louise share about Him trying to escape from the Center?
4. How do Judy's friends integrate and make themselves welcome with the other hospice guests?
5. Why does the photographer leave and then return?
6. Why will the women spend Christmas at the hospice?
7. What do the women discuss about the properties of words and lines they read?
8. Why is Viv's "beginning of the end" most significant for all the women?
9. How do the women feel about their lives since giving birth to their daughters?
10. How does Louise's photo shoot come to an end?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)