|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the Christmas tree the women put up at the hospice?
2. Which of the women leads the book club discussion?
3. What is the most important thing the women think their children should have?
(a) Straight teeth
(c) Trust fund
4. Barbara lays the items in #109 on a _________________________.
(b) leopard fur stole
(d) bearskin rug
5. Where does Canoe stop so the girls can model their hats?
(a) A mall
(b) The ice cream store
(c) The park
(d) A gallery
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Viv instinctively know when she marries Don?
2. What is the name of Viv's husband?
3. Who is Judy's attendant at hospice?
4. Who will teach the classes?
5. What does the instructor ask Viv to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of the girls flirting with the boys in the park?
2. What does Louise share about Him trying to escape from the Center?
3. Explain the metaphor of the fox and the foxhunt.
4. What do the women mean about the beginning of the end?
5. Why does the photographer leave and then return?
6. What is the setting for this section?
7. How does the author exhibit the circle of life in this section?
8. Describe the scenario of Louise's photo shoot and the reactions of the other women present.
9. How does the group meeting at the hospice end on this day?
10. How does Louise's photo shoot come to an end?
This section contains 942 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)