|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the other women do as Louise continues in the photo shoot?
(a) Eat ice cream
(b) Play cards
(c) Watch soap operas
(d) Make canapes
2. How did her mentors learn that Viv was leaving school?
(a) She moved back home
(b) She moved out of her apartment
(c) She sent them a letter
(d) She withdrew her application for a graduate scholarship
3. Which one of the girls is taken home for using profanity?
4. What is a popular character-building tenet when it comes to raising children?
(a) Ignore momentary discomfort
(b) Never spank
(c) Utilize time-outs
(d) Spank first, ask questions later
5. What does Viv refer to Big Ben as?
(a) The universe's timekeeper
(b) Britain's wrist watch
(c) death knell
(d) Father Time
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women eat after the photographer leaves?
2. What does Judy call herself and the other hospice guests?
3. Which one of the book club members dies overnight?
4. What does Barbara have to showcase her marriage to Charles in 1953?
5. What are the women taking to the hospice center?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the setting for this section?
2. What was Viv's decision-making process about her life's direction?
3. Explain the metaphor of the fox and the foxhunt.
4. Why are the women meeting at the hospice?
5. How does Louise's photo shoot come to an end?
6. What do the girls and women do after they have had sandwiches and cake?
7. What is the significance of the girls flirting with the boys in the park?
8. Describe the scenario of Louise's photo shoot and the reactions of the other women present.
9. What is the reason for the party Canoe is hosting today?
10. Describe the sad Christmas spent by the women at the hospice.
This section contains 992 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)