|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Canoe comments that the hounds will ______________________.
(a) catch the fox in no time
(b) rip the throats of children
(c) need to rest soon
(d) make good breeders
2. Why does the girl in #141 chosen the winner?
(a) She is related to the judge
(b) She bribed the judge
(c) She is the birthday girl
(d) She has a natural talent
3. What kind of party did Canoe have when she turned 12?
(a) Skating party
(c) Pool party
(d) Hat decorating party
4. Which holiday is approaching?
5. Where had Viv been enrolled in college?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Canoe give Anne?
2. Which of the following is not one of the babies at the photo session?
3. What does Louise wear to have her pictures taken?
4. Which of the following did not set a precedent for Viv's life?
5. What is the name of the business owned by the person in #130?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the author exhibit the circle of life in this section?
2. Why will the women spend Christmas at the hospice?
4. How do the women feel about their lives since giving birth to their daughters?
5. How does Viv reconcile leaving school and getting married?
6. How does Louise's photo shoot come to an end?
7. What is the setting of this section?
8. What was Viv's decision-making process about her life's direction?
9. What topics do the women discuss in their group meeting today?
10. What do the women mean about the beginning of the end?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)