|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the women waiting for outside?
(b) A foxhunt
2. What does Canoe bring to the craft session?
(a) Staple gun
(b) Fabric swatches
(c) Straw hats and decorations
(d) Paint brushes
3. Which of the following is not one of the options the women consider after the meeting?
(a) Afternoon naps
(d) Hospice cookies
4. Where does Viv take any further classes?
(c) The community college
5. Which of the women leads the book club discussion?
Short Answer Questions
1. How well does Viv know Don when they marry?
2. What is not one of the things Professor Dipple and Cilla Whitney ask Viv when she wants to leave school?
3. Louise states that one of her favorite names is ____________.
4. Canoe notes that ___________ are especially frightened by the hounds.
5. What color is the Christmas tree the women put up at the hospice?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the women discuss about the properties of words and lines they read?
2. Explain the metaphor of the fox and the foxhunt.
3. What do the women mean about the beginning of the end?
4. How do Judy's friends integrate and make themselves welcome with the other hospice guests?
5. What is the reason for the party Canoe is hosting today?
6. What do the women worry about regarding Him and their daughters?
7. Describe the scenario of Louise's photo shoot and the reactions of the other women present.
8. What is the setting for this section?
9. What was Viv's decision-making process about her life's direction?
10. What is Canoe's latest initiative for the women?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)