|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dance do the women do after dinner at the hospice?
2. Which one of the girls wins the hat decorating contest?
3. Which of the following would not be found at an event held at the hospice?
(a) Farm animals
(b) Hospice guests
(d) Rock band
4. Barbara lays the items in #109 on a _________________________.
(b) bearskin rug
(d) leopard fur stole
5. Who tried to escape the alcohol treatment center?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Him when making an escape from the Center?
2. Which one of the book club members dies overnight?
3. What kind of party did Canoe have when she turned 12?
4. What news had Viv once given Professor Dipple and Cilla Whitney that displeased them?
5. Who will teach the classes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of the girls flirting with the boys in the park?
2. What is the setting for this section?
3. What is the reason for the party Canoe is hosting today?
4. Why will the women spend Christmas at the hospice?
5. What does Louise share about Him trying to escape from the Center?
6. Describe the scenario of Louise's photo shoot and the reactions of the other women present.
7. What topics do the women discuss in their group meeting today?
8. What is the setting of this section?
9. Who is the popular child-rearing expert whose advice the women closely follow?
10. Why does the photographer leave and then return?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)