|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will teach the classes?
(a) Jean Weiss
(b) Jean Wiseman
(c) Janine Weiss
(d) Jean Weimer
2. What do the women drink at the foxhunt?
(a) Sweet tea
3. How well does Viv know Don when they marry?
(a) Pretty well
(b) Just barely
(d) They are very good friends
4. What is the name of Viv's husband?
5. Which of the following did not set a precedent for Viv's life?
(a) Cilla Whitney
(b) Her Mother
(c) Her Aunt Sara
(d) Her Grandmother
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the girls wins the hat decorating contest?
2. What does Judy say she killed once in Mexico?
3. How did her mentors learn that Viv was leaving school?
4. Which of the women leads the book club discussion?
5. What dance do the women do after dinner at the hospice?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Judy's friends integrate and make themselves welcome with the other hospice guests?
2. What does Louise share about Him trying to escape from the Center?
3. Why is Viv's "beginning of the end" most significant for all the women?
4. What is the setting of this section?
5. What is the setting for this section?
6. What do the women mean about the beginning of the end?
7. Why will the women spend Christmas at the hospice?
8. How does the author exhibit the circle of life in this section?
9. What topics do the women discuss in their group meeting today?
10. Describe the scenario of Louise's photo shoot and the reactions of the other women present.
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)