|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the women pause to look at as they leave the hospice?
(a) A fountain
(b) A plaque
(c) A rose garden
(d) A flock of birds
2. What had been Viv's true ambition?
(a) To become a doctor
(b) To become a pharmacist
(c) To become a professor
(d) To become an attorney
3. What kind of party did Canoe have when she turned 12?
(a) Skating party
(c) Hat decorating party
(d) Pool party
4. What is a popular character-building tenet when it comes to raising children?
(a) Never spank
(b) Spank first, ask questions later
(c) Ignore momentary discomfort
(d) Utilize time-outs
5. What do the other women do as Louise continues in the photo shoot?
(a) Make canapes
(b) Eat ice cream
(c) Watch soap operas
(d) Play cards
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barbara have to showcase her golfing skill?
2. Who tried to escape the alcohol treatment center?
3. Where does Barbara hire the photographer?
4. When does Viv tell her mentors that she plans to marry?
5. What do the women fear that Him will discover?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the setting for this section?
2. How does Louise's photo shoot come to an end?
3. What is the significance of the girls flirting with the boys in the park?
4. Why does the photographer leave and then return?
5. What is the reason for the party Canoe is hosting today?
6. Why will the women spend Christmas at the hospice?
7. What do the women discuss about the properties of words and lines they read?
8. What is Canoe's latest initiative for the women?
10. What topics do the women discuss in their group meeting today?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)