|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens while Louise is having her photos taken?
(a) She goes into labor
(b) She sings karaoke
(c) She faints
(d) She falls off a stool
2. When does Viv tell her mentors that she plans to marry?
(a) In a year or so
(b) In three months
(c) In less than a month
(d) In six months
3. What is a popular character-building tenet when it comes to raising children?
(a) Spank first, ask questions later
(b) Utilize time-outs
(c) Ignore momentary discomfort
(d) Never spank
4. Barbara lays the items in #109 on a _________________________.
(b) bearskin rug
(c) leopard fur stole
5. With what did the person in #148 try to escape?
(a) A rope made from a bedspread
(b) A gun
(c) An ambulance
(d) A baseball bat
Short Answer Questions
1. Canoe notes that ___________ are especially frightened by the hounds.
2. Which of the women had been propositioned at one time or other by Him?
3. Why does Canoe take the women and their daughters downtown?
4. Why does the photographer return to the house?
5. What does Judy call herself and the other hospice guests?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scenario of Louise's photo shoot and the reactions of the other women present.
2. Why does the photographer leave and then return?
3. What is the main entertainment at the birthday party?
4. What is the setting for this section?
5. How does Viv reconcile leaving school and getting married?
6. Who is the popular child-rearing expert whose advice the women closely follow?
7. Describe the sad Christmas spent by the women at the hospice.
9. How do the women feel about their lives since giving birth to their daughters?
10. How do Judy's friends integrate and make themselves welcome with the other hospice guests?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)