|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Viv and Don when he asks her to marry him?
(a) At a football game
(b) On the phone
(c) During a romantic dinner
(d) Sitting on campus
2. What does Judy say she killed once in Mexico?
3. What are the women taking to the hospice center?
(a) Christmas ornaments
(b) Christmas music CDs
(c) Christmas stockings
(d) Christmas cookies
4. What happened to Him when making an escape from the Center?
(a) He fractured an arm
(b) He broke his leg
(c) He broke his back
(d) He cracked his neck
5. When does Viv expect to return to school?
(a) Next month
(b) During the next semester
(c) In six months
(d) In a year or two
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Canoe serve that the women and girls devour?
2. What do the women pause to look at as they leave the hospice?
3. What does Judy call herself and the other hospice guests?
4. How well does Viv know Don when they marry?
5. Which of the following did not set a precedent for Viv's life?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the main entertainment at the birthday party?
2. Why does the photographer leave and then return?
3. What do the women worry about regarding Him and their daughters?
4. Why are the women meeting at the hospice?
5. Describe the sad Christmas spent by the women at the hospice.
6. Describe the scenario of Louise's photo shoot and the reactions of the other women present.
7. What is Canoe's latest initiative for the women?
8. What topics do the women discuss in their group meeting today?
9. What was Viv's decision-making process about her life's direction?
10. Why will the women spend Christmas at the hospice?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)