|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Barbara feel about being a mother?
2. What did Clark call Gay soon after their wedding?
(b) A limp fish
(d) A firecracker
3. What does Pips Phelp consider the issue in #63 to be?
(c) Health hazard
4. What do Carmen and Suzie do at the party?
(a) Sing karaoke
(b) Hold hands under a blanket
(c) Dance disco dances
(d) Mix drinks
5. What did the note accompanying the ashes say?
(a) Our Megan
(b) With Sympathy
(c) Little Meggie
(d) I'm so sorry
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Bambi begin her breaks for freedom?
2. What is Bambi attempting to locate at midnight?
3. What month is it when the group scatters the ashes?
4. What experience does Carmen relate to the group?
5. What is Bambi's profession?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Esther's friends react to her lunch invitation?
2. What is the group doing at Bambi's house?
3. What are the circumstances of Bambi's Break for Freedom from Remington all these years later?
4. Describe the metaphor of fish as the women trash around the pool.
5. What does Carmen share about the goose eggs and nest she found?
6. Describe the scenario of the failed intervention attempt.
7. What is the story that Canoe shares about Teddy Roosevelt?
8. Explain what most of the women share at this point in their lives.
9. What is especially alarming about Esther's lunch invitation on the anniversary of Walter's death?
10. What arrangement does Bambi make to meet Remington again?
This section contains 934 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)