|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Megan's death as a young girl and the smashing of the goose eggs is an example of which literary technique?
2. Carmen shows a goose egg which is nestled in __________________.
(a) a blanket
(b) a baby's knit cap
(c) her scarf
(d) her sweater
3. Who is the first of the women to dive into the pool in her underwear?
4. Which two women are the lesbians in the group?
(a) Carmen and Louise
(b) Carmen and Mimi
(c) Canoe and Suzie
(d) Carmen and Suzie
5. At whose home does the group gather?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pips propose to eliminate the issue in #63?
2. How did Barbara's daughter, Megan, die?
3. Who is discovered to be naked and crouching in the maid's room of her house?
4. What does Pips Phelp consider the issue in #63 to be?
5. How are the guests seated in Esther's dining room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What plan is Pips Phelp leading at the Club?
2. What is the nature of the intervention?
3. Describe the practice intervention.
4. Describe Bambi's Breaks for Freedom.
5. What experience does Canoe share regarding marrying in order to avoid spinsterhood?
6. What is Bambi's unresolved issue regarding Remington Jackson?
7. What is especially alarming about Esther's lunch invitation on the anniversary of Walter's death?
8. Where do the women end their day in this section?
9. Describe the shrine-like environment in Esther's dining room.
10. What had the women done today that made it such a sad one?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)