|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esther wear behind her ears?
(a) Bobby pins
(c) Dried flowers
2. Who takes the lead for the intervention?
3. Canoe had accepted Buddy's marriage proposal because she didn't want ___________________.
(a) to live at home anymore
(b) to work as a secretary
(c) to be a spinster
(d) a career
4. What do Carmen and Suzie do at the party?
(a) Hold hands under a blanket
(b) Dance disco dances
(c) Sing karaoke
(d) Mix drinks
5. What kind of car does Him drive?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Bambi in 1945 when she first met Remington Jackson?
2. Who is the first of the women to dive into the pool in her underwear?
3. Esther extends a social invitation on the anniversary of ____________________.
4. What issue does Pips Phelp address at the Club?
5. What does Pips Phelp consider the issue in #63 to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the nature of the party that Canoe hosts in this section?
2. What experience does Canoe share regarding marrying in order to avoid spinsterhood?
3. Explain the symbolism of the destruction of the goose eggs.
4. Describe the practice intervention.
5. What truth is revealed about Gay's ex-husband's homosexuality?
6. What does Carmen share about the goose eggs and nest she found?
7. Compare and contrast Him and Pips Phelp.
8. Describe the scenario of the failed intervention attempt.
9. How do Esther's friends react to her lunch invitation?
10. Why is Megan's death particularly sad?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)