|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the note accompanying the ashes say?
(a) Our Megan
(b) With Sympathy
(c) I'm so sorry
(d) Little Meggie
2. Who is the first of the women to dive into the pool in her underwear?
3. Who is Canoe's current pool boy?
4. What is the purpose of Canoe's party?
(a) To toast the new year
(b) To kick off summer
(c) To celebrate her birthday
(d) To remember June bride's days
5. How many children did Esther have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Canoe say she would rather do than have sex?
2. How did Barbara feel about being a mother?
3. When Esther's husband had been alive, the house had been a ______________________.
4. What does Canoe host in this section?
5. Which of the following does Gay not attribute to the demise of her marriage?
Short Essay Questions
1. What arrangement does Bambi make to meet Remington again?
2. Describe the shrine-like environment in Esther's dining room.
3. What is Bambi's unresolved issue regarding Remington Jackson?
5. Describe the sad Christmas spent by the women at the hospice.
6. What is the significance of the girls flirting with the boys in the park?
7. Describe the scenario of the failed intervention attempt.
8. Explain the metaphor of the fox and the foxhunt.
9. Why does the photographer leave and then return?
10. What is the setting for this section?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)