|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Bambi begin her breaks for freedom?
(a) January 2000
(b) January 1945
(c) January 1975
(d) January 2009
2. What did the note accompanying the ashes say?
(a) With Sympathy
(b) Our Megan
(c) Little Meggie
(d) I'm so sorry
3. Him can be characterized as a ___________.
(a) Boy Scout
4. When had Remington left Bambi?
(a) When he went to law school
(b) When he heard the diagnosis
(c) When he moved to Europe
(d) When he found another woman
5. What topic do the women discuss as the evening progresses?
(b) New cars
(c) Credit cards
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Bambi and her friends go shortly before Remington is scheduled to arrive?
2. What does Canoe say she would rather do than have sex?
3. How did Barbara's daughter, Megan, die?
4. How does Him evade the women?
5. Which of the following women did not attend Esther's luncheon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is especially alarming about Esther's lunch invitation on the anniversary of Walter's death?
2. Describe the practice intervention.
3. What does Carmen share about the goose eggs and nest she found?
4. Describe the metaphor of fish as the women trash around the pool.
5. Compare and contrast Walter with Him.
6. Explain the symbolism of the destruction of the goose eggs.
7. Compare and contrast Him and Pips Phelp.
8. What is Bambi's unresolved issue regarding Remington Jackson?
9. What is the nature of the party that Canoe hosts in this section?
10. Describe the shrine-like environment in Esther's dining room.
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)