|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the group do at midnight?
(a) Toasted the new year
(b) Scattered ashes of Barbara's daughter
(c) Went out for burgers
(d) Went to a male strip club
2. Carmen shows a goose egg which is nestled in __________________.
(a) her scarf
(b) her sweater
(c) a baby's knit cap
(d) a blanket
3. What is the name of Esther's dead husband?
4. What type of establishment is the group ending its day in?
(a) Ball park
(b) Dinner theater
(c) Karaoke bar
(d) Shopping mall
5. What is Bambi attempting to locate at midnight?
(a) Tylenol PM
(b) An extra blanket
(c) Remington Jackson's phone number
(d) Chamomile tea
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Esther's guests bring to her house?
2. What time of year does the intervention take place?
3. What kind of car does Him drive?
4. What topic do the women discuss as the evening progresses?
5. How did Barbara's daughter, Megan, die?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why will the women spend Christmas at the hospice?
2. What do the women discuss about the properties of words and lines they read?
3. How do Esther's friends react to her lunch invitation?
5. Who is Him?
6. Describe the metaphor of fish as the women trash around the pool.
7. What is the group doing at Bambi's house?
8. How does the group meeting at the hospice end on this day?
9. What is the significance of Canoe's come-as-you-were party?
10. How do Judy's friends integrate and make themselves welcome with the other hospice guests?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)