|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day is Canoe's party held?
(b) Summer Solstice
(c) Fourth of July
(d) New Year's Eve
2. Who takes the lead for the intervention?
3. When had Remington left Bambi?
(a) When he moved to Europe
(b) When he went to law school
(c) When he found another woman
(d) When he heard the diagnosis
4. Who did Him make feel beautiful after the death of her husband?
5. Where do Bambi and her friends go shortly before Remington is scheduled to arrive?
(c) The country club
(d) The airport
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the guests seated in Esther's dining room?
2. Which of the following is not a description of Pips?
3. How many children did Esther have?
4. What does Ricardo wear as he serves drinks for the evening?
5. How many oiled eggs are returned to their nests?
Short Essay Questions
1. Compare and contrast Walter with Him.
2. What is Bambi's unresolved issue regarding Remington Jackson?
3. Explain what most of the women share at this point in their lives.
4. What is the significance of Canoe's come-as-you-were party?
5. Who is Him?
6. Describe the metaphor of fish as the women trash around the pool.
7. Describe Bambi's Breaks for Freedom.
8. What experience does Canoe share regarding marrying in order to avoid spinsterhood?
9. How had Esther's relationship with Walter been different from the relationships the other women have with their husbands?
10. What plan is Pips Phelp leading at the Club?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)