|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Gay not attribute to the demise of her marriage?
(a) Too frigid
(b) Too young
(c) Too scared
(d) Too ambitious
2. What is Him's profession?
3. What stone objects sit on the mantel?
4. Who was Barbara's daughter?
5. How is Bambi unlike the other women in the group?
(a) She never wants to marry
(b) She served in the Peace Corps
(c) She is adopted
(d) She is a professional
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic do the women discuss as the evening progresses?
2. What does Canoe say she would rather do than have sex?
3. Where is the group ending its day?
4. What issue does Pips Phelp address at the Club?
5. What does Esther drink at the party?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Megan's death particularly sad?
2. What do the women discuss about the properties of words and lines they read?
3. Why will the women spend Christmas at the hospice?
4. What is Bambi's unresolved issue regarding Remington Jackson?
5. What plan is Pips Phelp leading at the Club?
6. Describe Bambi's Breaks for Freedom.
7. What is the group doing at Bambi's house?
8. What do the women mean about the beginning of the end?
9. How does Louise's photo shoot come to an end?
10. How did Viv sell herself out by giving in to societal norms?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)