|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do all the guests have in common?
(a) The same hair stylist
(b) The same cleaning service
(c) Separation from married lives
(d) Night school classes
2. Who is at the center of the intervention?
3. How did Barbara's daughter, Megan, die?
(a) She was shot
(b) She hanged herself
(c) In a car accident
(d) She had leukemia
4. What is Bambi's profession?
5. What is the current condition of Esther Curran's house?
(c) Newly remodeled
(d) Being renovated
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Clark call Gay soon after their wedding?
2. How is Bambi unlike the other women in the group?
3. Where does the group gather to eat brunch on the day Bambi is to meet Remington Jackson?
4. What does Canoe host in this section?
5. What kind of car does Him drive?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the nature of the intervention?
2. What is the nature of the party that Canoe hosts in this section?
3. What does Carmen share about the goose eggs and nest she found?
4. What does Him symbolize for the women?
5. Explain what most of the women share at this point in their lives.
6. What is especially alarming about Esther's lunch invitation on the anniversary of Walter's death?
7. What is Bambi's unresolved issue regarding Remington Jackson?
8. How had Esther's relationship with Walter been different from the relationships the other women have with their husbands?
9. Describe the metaphor of fish as the women trash around the pool.
10. Describe Bambi's Breaks for Freedom.
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)