|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esther drink at the party?
(a) bloody mary
(b) gin and tonic
(c) sweet tea
2. What are the guests facing in Esther's dining room?
(a) A fireplace
(b) A picture window
(c) Walter's portrait
(d) A buffet
3. What does Ricardo wear as he serves drinks for the evening?
(a) Khakis and polo shirt
(d) Pirate costume
4. Carmen shows a goose egg which is nestled in __________________.
(a) a baby's knit cap
(b) her sweater
(c) a blanket
(d) her scarf
5. What time of year does the intervention take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women suspect of Gay's ex-husband, Clark?
2. How does Bambi travel to Manhattan?
3. What food do the guests eat at the party?
4. What is Him's profession?
5. What is Remington Jackson's nickname?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the story that Canoe shares about Teddy Roosevelt?
2. What is the nature of the intervention?
3. What is especially alarming about Esther's lunch invitation on the anniversary of Walter's death?
4. How had Esther's relationship with Walter been different from the relationships the other women have with their husbands?
5. What plan is Pips Phelp leading at the Club?
6. How do Esther's friends react to her lunch invitation?
7. What are the circumstances of Bambi's Break for Freedom from Remington all these years later?
8. What is the group doing at Bambi's house?
9. What is the significance of Canoe's come-as-you-were party?
10. Describe the scenario of the failed intervention attempt.
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)