|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Bambi in 1945 when she first met Remington Jackson?
2. Canoe had accepted Buddy's marriage proposal because she didn't want ___________________.
(a) to live at home anymore
(b) to be a spinster
(c) to work as a secretary
(d) a career
3. What is Bambi's profession?
4. What do all the guests have in common?
(a) The same hair stylist
(b) The same cleaning service
(c) Night school classes
(d) Separation from married lives
5. Esther extends a social invitation on the anniversary of ____________________.
(a) Walter's death
(b) Her marriage
(c) Her arrival in town
(d) Her divorce
Short Answer Questions
1. What month is it when the group scatters the ashes?
2. What food do the guests eat at the party?
3. What do the women suspect of Gay's ex-husband, Clark?
4. What topic do the women discuss as the evening progresses?
5. What do the women call the point when their personal relationships take a turn for the worse?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Bambi's Breaks for Freedom.
2. What is Bambi's unresolved issue regarding Remington Jackson?
3. What had the women done today that made it such a sad one?
4. What is the nature of the party that Canoe hosts in this section?
5. What does Him symbolize for the women?
6. How do Esther's friends react to her lunch invitation?
7. What is the nature of the intervention?
8. What is especially alarming about Esther's lunch invitation on the anniversary of Walter's death?
9. Describe the scenario of the failed intervention attempt.
10. What truth is revealed about Gay's ex-husband's homosexuality?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)