|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Megan's death as a young girl and the smashing of the goose eggs is an example of which literary technique?
2. How were the ashes shipped to Barbara
(a) Bicycle courier
3. How does Him evade the women?
(a) Locks them in the den
(b) Runs down the back staircase
(c) Sets off the fire alarm
(d) Jumps out a window
4. What is the current condition of Esther Curran's house?
(c) Newly remodeled
(d) Being renovated
5. What type of establishment is the group ending its day in?
(a) Karaoke bar
(b) Shopping mall
(c) Ball park
(d) Dinner theater
Short Answer Questions
1. What issue does Pips Phelp address at the Club?
2. Which two women are the lesbians in the group?
3. Who takes the lead for the intervention?
4. What kind of car does Him drive?
5. Who was Barbara's daughter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carmen share about the goose eggs and nest she found?
2. Explain what most of the women share at this point in their lives.
3. What is the nature of the party that Canoe hosts in this section?
4. Describe the shrine-like environment in Esther's dining room.
5. What arrangement does Bambi make to meet Remington again?
6. What is Bambi's unresolved issue regarding Remington Jackson?
7. What is Canoe's latest initiative for the women?
8. What was Viv's decision-making process about her life's direction?
9. Why will the women spend Christmas at the hospice?
10. Why is Megan's death particularly sad?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)