|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food do the guests eat at the party?
(a) Burgers and dogs
(b) Hors d'ouevres
(c) Pasta and sandwiches
(d) Ribs and chicken
2. When had Remington left Bambi?
(a) When he found another woman
(b) When he moved to Europe
(c) When he heard the diagnosis
(d) When he went to law school
3. What do Esther's guests bring to her house?
(a) Covered dishes
4. Typically, Esther is a ___________________.
(a) frequent hostess
(c) social recluse
(d) loyal volunteer
5. Who is Barbara's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Bambi in 1945 when she first met Remington Jackson?
2. What does Pips Phelp consider the issue in #63 to be?
3. What does Esther drink at the party?
4. On what day is Canoe's party held?
5. Who is Remington Jackson?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Him symbolize for the women?
2. How does Esther Curran manage in the years since her husband, Walter's, death?
3. What is the group doing at Bambi's house?
4. Describe the practice intervention.
5. How do Esther's friends react to her lunch invitation?
6. Compare and contrast Him and Pips Phelp.
7. What truth is revealed about Gay's ex-husband's homosexuality?
8. Explain what most of the women share at this point in their lives.
9. What is Bambi's unresolved issue regarding Remington Jackson?
10. What is the nature of the intervention?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)