|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What experience does Carmen relate to the group?
(a) Finding a goose nest
(b) Taking a scrapbooking class
(c) Going through a divorce
(d) Learning to drive a stick shift
2. How old was Bambi in 1945 when she first met Remington Jackson?
3. Which of the following is not a description of Pips?
(c) Family Man
4. Who is the attorney who will help in the intervention?
(a) Pips Phelp
(b) Clay Hall
(c) Chip Morgan
(d) Phelps Johnson
5. What month is it when the group scatters the ashes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Esther extends a social invitation on the anniversary of ____________________.
2. Walter's portrait hangs between _________________.
3. What problems is the person needing the intervention having?
4. How are the guests seated in Esther's dining room?
5. How many oiled eggs are returned to their nests?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Megan's death particularly sad?
2. Explain the symbolism of the destruction of the goose eggs.
3. Describe the scenario of the failed intervention attempt.
4. What is the nature of the intervention?
5. Describe Bambi's Breaks for Freedom.
6. What is the nature of the party that Canoe hosts in this section?
7. How had Esther's relationship with Walter been different from the relationships the other women have with their husbands?
8. What arrangement does Bambi make to meet Remington again?
9. What is Bambi's unresolved issue regarding Remington Jackson?
10. Compare and contrast Walter with Him.
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)