|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the group ending its day?
(a) Mustang Sally's
(b) Cork 'n Cleaver
2. Who is the attorney who will help in the intervention?
(a) Chip Morgan
(b) Clay Hall
(c) Phelps Johnson
(d) Pips Phelp
3. Who did Him make feel beautiful after the death of her husband?
4. How does Him evade the women?
(a) Locks them in the den
(b) Sets off the fire alarm
(c) Runs down the back staircase
(d) Jumps out a window
5. What does Canoe say she would rather do than have sex?
(a) Have a root canal
(b) Work in the garden
(c) Go to church
(d) Anything else
Short Answer Questions
1. Carmen shows a goose egg which is nestled in __________________.
2. How old was Bambi in 1945 when she first met Remington Jackson?
3. What topic do the women discuss as the evening progresses?
4. Who was Barbara's daughter?
5. Who is Barbara's daughter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had the women done today that made it such a sad one?
2. Describe the shrine-like environment in Esther's dining room.
3. What does Carmen share about the goose eggs and nest she found?
4. What are the circumstances of Bambi's Break for Freedom from Remington all these years later?
5. What does Him symbolize for the women?
6. What is the story that Canoe shares about Teddy Roosevelt?
7. Why is Megan's death particularly sad?
8. What is the group doing at Bambi's house?
9. How had Esther's relationship with Walter been different from the relationships the other women have with their husbands?
10. Explain what most of the women share at this point in their lives.
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)