|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the women call the point when their personal relationships take a turn for the worse?
(a) The beginning of the end
(b) The point of no return
(c) The jumping off point
(d) Reverse strategy
2. How many children did Esther have?
3. Who is Barbara's daughter?
4. Typically, Esther is a ___________________.
(a) social recluse
(c) loyal volunteer
(d) frequent hostess
5. Where does the group gather to eat brunch on the day Bambi is to meet Remington Jackson?
(b) Monet's Cafe
(c) The Club
(d) Bambi's sunroom
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the women is not present when Bambi attempts to call Remington Jackson?
2. What is the theme of Canoe's party?
3. Who is at the center of the intervention?
4. What topic do the women discuss as the evening progresses?
5. How long does the intervention take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. How had Esther's relationship with Walter been different from the relationships the other women have with their husbands?
2. Who is Him?
3. Describe the metaphor of fish as the women trash around the pool.
4. What does Him symbolize for the women?
5. What are the circumstances of Bambi's Break for Freedom from Remington all these years later?
6. What truth is revealed about Gay's ex-husband's homosexuality?
7. How do Esther's friends react to her lunch invitation?
8. What is Bambi's unresolved issue regarding Remington Jackson?
9. What is the group doing at Bambi's house?
10. What arrangement does Bambi make to meet Remington again?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)