|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When had Remington left Bambi?
(a) When he heard the diagnosis
(b) When he moved to Europe
(c) When he went to law school
(d) When he found another woman
2. What kind of shoes does Esther wear to greet her guests?
(a) Flip flops
3. How long does the intervention take place?
(a) A couple of days
(b) A couple of months
(c) A couple of minutes
(d) A couple of weeks
4. At whose home does the group gather?
5. What time of year does the intervention take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the attorney who will help in the intervention?
2. Which of the following does Gay not attribute to the demise of her marriage?
3. What type of art did Walter do?
4. Who did Him make feel beautiful after the death of her husband?
5. What kind of car does Him drive?
Short Essay Questions
1. Compare and contrast Walter with Him.
2. What is the significance of Canoe's come-as-you-were party?
3. What truth is revealed about Gay's ex-husband's homosexuality?
4. What does Him symbolize for the women?
5. What is the group doing at Bambi's house?
6. Where do the women end their day in this section?
7. Describe Bambi's Breaks for Freedom.
8. What is the nature of the intervention?
9. Describe the metaphor of fish as the women trash around the pool.
10. What does Carmen share about the goose eggs and nest she found?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)