|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a description of Pips?
(c) Family Man
2. How is Bambi unlike the other women in the group?
(a) She is adopted
(b) She served in the Peace Corps
(c) She is a professional
(d) She never wants to marry
3. What do all the guests have in common?
(a) Night school classes
(b) Separation from married lives
(c) The same hair stylist
(d) The same cleaning service
4. How long does the intervention take place?
(a) A couple of days
(b) A couple of weeks
(c) A couple of months
(d) A couple of minutes
5. Canoe had accepted Buddy's marriage proposal because she didn't want ___________________.
(a) a career
(b) to live at home anymore
(c) to be a spinster
(d) to work as a secretary
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes the lead for the intervention?
2. How did Barbara's daughter, Megan, die?
3. Which of the women is not present when Bambi attempts to call Remington Jackson?
4. Who is Barbara's daughter?
5. What did Clark call Gay soon after their wedding?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Megan's death particularly sad?
2. Describe the shrine-like environment in Esther's dining room.
3. How had Esther's relationship with Walter been different from the relationships the other women have with their husbands?
4. What truth is revealed about Gay's ex-husband's homosexuality?
5. Describe the practice intervention.
6. What does Carmen share about the goose eggs and nest she found?
7. What arrangement does Bambi make to meet Remington again?
8. How does Esther Curran manage in the years since her husband, Walter's, death?
9. What is especially alarming about Esther's lunch invitation on the anniversary of Walter's death?
10. Compare and contrast Walter with Him.
This section contains 906 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)