|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Typically, Esther is a ___________________.
(a) loyal volunteer
(b) social recluse
(c) frequent hostess
2. How is Bambi unlike the other women in the group?
(a) She is adopted
(b) She is a professional
(c) She served in the Peace Corps
(d) She never wants to marry
3. What experience does Carmen relate to the group?
(a) Learning to drive a stick shift
(b) Finding a goose nest
(c) Going through a divorce
(d) Taking a scrapbooking class
4. On what day is Canoe's party held?
(b) Fourth of July
(c) Summer Solstice
(d) New Year's Eve
5. Who is Remington Jackson?
(a) Bambi's old boyfriend
(b) Esther's accountant
(c) Canoe's brother
(d) Bambi's attorney
Short Answer Questions
1. When had Remington left Bambi?
2. What does Esther drink at the party?
3. Who was Megan visiting at the time of her death?
4. What is Bambi's profession?
5. Who did Him make feel beautiful after the death of her husband?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Bambi's Breaks for Freedom.
2. Why will the women spend Christmas at the hospice?
3. What experience does Canoe share regarding marrying in order to avoid spinsterhood?
4. What does Carmen share about the goose eggs and nest she found?
5. How does Louise's photo shoot come to an end?
6. What arrangement does Bambi make to meet Remington again?
7. How do Esther's friends react to her lunch invitation?
8. Where do the women end their day in this section?
9. What does Him symbolize for the women?
10. Explain the metaphor of the fox and the foxhunt.
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)