|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Walter's portrait hangs between _________________.
(a) black silk drapes
(b) two marble urns
(c) two large windows
(d) two brass sconces
2. How are the guests seated in Esther's dining room?
(a) In a row
(b) Around a large table
(c) At round tables
(d) On bar stools
3. What kind of car does Him drive?
4. What does Esther wear behind her ears?
(a) Dried flowers
(b) Bobby pins
5. Who was Megan visiting at the time of her death?
(a) Her grandparents
(b) Her best friend
(c) Her father
(d) Her mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women call the point when their personal relationships take a turn for the worse?
2. Which of the women is not present when Bambi attempts to call Remington Jackson?
3. What do Esther's guests bring to her house?
4. What is Him's profession?
5. What time of year does the intervention take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. Compare and contrast Him and Pips Phelp.
2. Why is Megan's death particularly sad?
3. What is the story that Canoe shares about Teddy Roosevelt?
4. Describe Bambi's Breaks for Freedom.
5. Explain what most of the women share at this point in their lives.
6. What is the nature of the intervention?
7. What plan is Pips Phelp leading at the Club?
8. Describe the practice intervention.
9. Who is Him?
10. What is especially alarming about Esther's lunch invitation on the anniversary of Walter's death?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)