|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ricardo wear as he serves drinks for the evening?
(a) Khakis and polo shirt
(b) Pirate costume
2. Who is at the center of the intervention?
3. What does Canoe host in this section?
(a) Fourth of July picnic
(b) Easter dinner
(c) Garden party
(d) Bridal shower
4. Who was Megan visiting at the time of her death?
(a) Her grandparents
(b) Her father
(c) Her mother
(d) Her best friend
5. What do the women wear to Canoe's party?
(a) Cocktail dresses
(c) Their bridal gowns
(d) Tennis outfits
Short Answer Questions
1. At whose home does the group gather?
2. What do all the guests have in common?
3. Which of the following is not one of the reasons why Bambi's friends think she turned down Remington's proposal?
4. Who is Canoe's current pool boy?
5. What is the theme of Canoe's party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the nature of the intervention?
2. Who is Him?
3. Describe Bambi's Breaks for Freedom.
4. Describe the metaphor of fish as the women trash around the pool.
5. Why is Megan's death particularly sad?
6. Describe the scenario of the failed intervention attempt.
7. What plan is Pips Phelp leading at the Club?
8. What experience does Canoe share regarding marrying in order to avoid spinsterhood?
9. What does Him symbolize for the women?
10. Where do the women end their day in this section?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)