|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Esther's husband had been alive, the house had been a ______________________.
2. Many of the women in the group were ___________________.
(a) Sorority sisters
(c) Art history majors
(d) June brides
3. Who takes the lead for the intervention?
4. Megan's death as a young girl and the smashing of the goose eggs is an example of which literary technique?
5. Who was Barbara's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the center of the intervention?
2. Typically, Esther is a ___________________.
3. How did Barbara's daughter, Megan, die?
4. What experience does Carmen relate to the group?
5. What does Ricardo wear as he serves drinks for the evening?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scenario of the failed intervention attempt.
2. Explain the symbolism of the destruction of the goose eggs.
3. What does Carmen share about the goose eggs and nest she found?
4. What are the circumstances of Bambi's Break for Freedom from Remington all these years later?
5. Describe the shrine-like environment in Esther's dining room.
6. Who is Him?
7. What experience does Canoe share regarding marrying in order to avoid spinsterhood?
8. Compare and contrast Walter with Him.
9. Compare and contrast Him and Pips Phelp.
10. What is the group doing at Bambi's house?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)