|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the theme of Canoe's party?
(a) Red, White and Boom
(b) Hippity Hoppity
(c) Come as you were
(d) Happy New Year
2. Which two women are the lesbians in the group?
(a) Carmen and Louise
(b) Carmen and Suzie
(c) Canoe and Suzie
(d) Carmen and Mimi
3. Who is Canoe's current pool boy?
4. What do Esther's guests bring to her house?
(b) Covered dishes
5. Which of the following women did not attend Esther's luncheon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the center of the intervention?
2. Where does the group meet for intervention practice?
3. Where does the group gather to eat brunch on the day Bambi is to meet Remington Jackson?
4. What do all the guests have in common?
5. When had Remington left Bambi?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Bambi's unresolved issue regarding Remington Jackson?
2. Describe the shrine-like environment in Esther's dining room.
3. What is the nature of the intervention?
4. Explain the symbolism of the destruction of the goose eggs.
5. How had Esther's relationship with Walter been different from the relationships the other women have with their husbands?
6. Compare and contrast Walter with Him.
7. How does Esther Curran manage in the years since her husband, Walter's, death?
8. What is the nature of the party that Canoe hosts in this section?
9. What is especially alarming about Esther's lunch invitation on the anniversary of Walter's death?
10. Explain what most of the women share at this point in their lives.
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)