|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the women is not present when Bambi attempts to call Remington Jackson?
2. What does Canoe say she would rather do than have sex?
(a) Anything else
(b) Work in the garden
(c) Go to church
(d) Have a root canal
3. When Esther's husband had been alive, the house had been a ______________________.
4. What experience does Carmen relate to the group?
(a) Learning to drive a stick shift
(b) Finding a goose nest
(c) Taking a scrapbooking class
(d) Going through a divorce
5. What did Clark call Gay soon after their wedding?
(b) A limp fish
(d) A firecracker
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the group ending its day?
2. Who is Barbara's daughter?
3. Who was Megan visiting at the time of her death?
4. What do the women call the point when their personal relationships take a turn for the worse?
5. How are the guests seated in Esther's dining room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the group doing at Bambi's house?
2. Why is Megan's death particularly sad?
3. What is the significance of Canoe's come-as-you-were party?
4. What does Him symbolize for the women?
5. How had Esther's relationship with Walter been different from the relationships the other women have with their husbands?
6. What had the women done today that made it such a sad one?
7. What experience does Canoe share regarding marrying in order to avoid spinsterhood?
8. Compare and contrast Him and Pips Phelp.
9. Explain the symbolism of the destruction of the goose eggs.
10. What arrangement does Bambi make to meet Remington again?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)