|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of Canoe's party?
(a) To celebrate her birthday
(b) To toast the new year
(c) To remember June bride's days
(d) To kick off summer
2. What is the theme of Canoe's party?
(a) Hippity Hoppity
(b) Come as you were
(c) Red, White and Boom
(d) Happy New Year
3. Who is Barbara's daughter?
4. Who takes the lead for the intervention?
5. Which of the following is not common to the interventionists?
(a) Divorce in 1976
(b) Marriage in 1953
(c) Master's degrees
(d) Talents for racquet sports
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Clark call Gay soon after their wedding?
2. Who was Megan visiting at the time of her death?
3. How did Barbara feel about being a mother?
4. What is Remington Jackson's nickname?
5. Why is Louise especially vulnerable right now?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Him symbolize for the women?
2. Compare and contrast Walter with Him.
3. Where do the women end their day in this section?
4. What truth is revealed about Gay's ex-husband's homosexuality?
5. How had Esther's relationship with Walter been different from the relationships the other women have with their husbands?
6. What are the circumstances of Bambi's Break for Freedom from Remington all these years later?
7. Explain the symbolism of the destruction of the goose eggs.
8. Describe the practice intervention.
9. What arrangement does Bambi make to meet Remington again?
10. What is the significance of Canoe's come-as-you-were party?
This section contains 944 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)