|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will all the children spend the upcoming holiday?
(c) With their fathers
2. Which of the women leads the group into a new creative phase?
3. What does Canoe serve that the women and girls devour?
4. Which one of the book club members dies overnight?
(b) Mrs. Lowell
5. Where is the group gathering in this section?
(a) The Club
6. What is the name of Viv's husband?
7. Where had Viv been enrolled in college?
8. With what did the person in #148 try to escape?
(a) A baseball bat
(b) A rope made from a bedspread
(c) A gun
(d) An ambulance
9. What type of meeting are the women having at the hospice?
(a) Card club
(c) Book club
10. When does Viv tell her mentors that she plans to marry?
(a) In six months
(b) In three months
(c) In a year or so
(d) In less than a month
11. Why does Canoe take the women and their daughters downtown?
(a) To have lunch at a bistro
(b) To go shoe shopping
(c) To get ice cream sundaes
(d) To have their decorated hats judged
12. What does Judy call herself and the other hospice guests?
(a) Ill pills
(b) Short timers
(c) Real sickos
(d) Sick chicks
13. With all the women, the beginning of the end came ____________________________.
(a) when they found a new man
(b) when they reached a new level of awareness
(c) at the end of the beginning
(d) when they were ready to begin again
14. Why does the girl in #141 chosen the winner?
(a) She has a natural talent
(b) She is the birthday girl
(c) She is related to the judge
(d) She bribed the judge
15. What does Canoe serve that the women and girls only pick at?
(a) Pasta salad
(c) Chicken salad
Short Answer Questions
1. What news had Viv once given Professor Dipple and Cilla Whitney that displeased them?
2. Which of the women had been propositioned at one time or other by Him?
3. What does Barbara have to showcase her golfing skill?
4. What are the women waiting for outside?
5. What happened to Him when making an escape from the Center?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)