|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Canoe stop so the girls can model their hats?
(a) A gallery
(b) The ice cream store
(c) The park
(d) A mall
2. Which one of the girls wins the hat decorating contest?
3. Which of the following is not one of the options the women consider after the meeting?
(a) Hospice cookies
(c) Afternoon naps
4. What is the creative outlet for the women?
(a) Nude modeling
(c) Craft classes
5. Which of the women had been propositioned at one time or other by Him?
(d) All of them
6. What is not one of the things Professor Dipple and Cilla Whitney ask Viv when she wants to leave school?
(a) Are you transferring
(b) Are you planning to get pregnant
(c) Are you using birth control
(d) Are you pregnant
7. What does Canoe serve that the women and girls devour?
8. What color is the Christmas tree the women put up at the hospice?
9. Which of the women leads the book club discussion?
10. Betsy comments on the musical and ______________ word "cancer".
11. What is Canoe's car called?
12. What does Canoe bring to the craft session?
(a) Staple gun
(b) Fabric swatches
(c) Paint brushes
(d) Straw hats and decorations
13. What do the other women do as Louise continues in the photo shoot?
(a) Watch soap operas
(b) Make canapes
(c) Eat ice cream
(d) Play cards
14. Where will all the children spend the upcoming holiday?
(c) With their fathers
15. What had been Viv's true ambition?
(a) To become a doctor
(b) To become an attorney
(c) To become a pharmacist
(d) To become a professor
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the book club members dies overnight?
2. With all the women, the beginning of the end came ____________________________.
3. Which one of the women does the photographer shoot pictures of?
4. Which of the women leads the group into a new creative phase?
5. Why does the girl in #141 chosen the winner?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)