|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Canoe take the women and their daughters downtown?
(a) To get ice cream sundaes
(b) To have lunch at a bistro
(c) To go shoe shopping
(d) To have their decorated hats judged
2. Who have the women come to visit at the hospice?
3. Which one of the girls is taken home for using profanity?
4. Who is Viv's instructor at the answer to #174?
5. What does Barbara have to showcase her golfing skill?
(a) Silver bowl
(b) New golf clubs
(c) Lifetime country club membership
6. Which one of the girls wins the hat decorating contest?
7. What does Canoe serve that the women and girls devour?
8. Which of the women had been propositioned at one time or other by Him?
(c) All of them
9. Who encourages Louise to let Him go?
10. What happens while Louise is having her photos taken?
(a) She goes into labor
(b) She falls off a stool
(c) She faints
(d) She sings karaoke
11. How well does Viv know Don when they marry?
(b) Just barely
(c) They are very good friends
(d) Pretty well
12. What does Viv refer to Big Ben as?
(a) Britain's wrist watch
(b) Father Time
(c) death knell
(d) The universe's timekeeper
13. What does Louise wear to have her pictures taken?
(b) Evening gown
14. When does Viv tell her mentors that she plans to marry?
(a) In six months
(b) In less than a month
(c) In three months
(d) In a year or so
15. Who tried to escape the alcohol treatment center?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Viv expect to return to school?
2. What happens to Professor Dipple?
3. What does Viv instinctively know when she marries Don?
4. What do the women drink at the foxhunt?
5. What dance do the women do after dinner at the hospice?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)