|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the women fear that Him will discover?
(a) Their e-mail addresses
(b) Their bank accounts
(c) Their cell phone numbers
(d) Their daughters
2. What do the women drink at the foxhunt?
(c) Sweet tea
3. Why does Canoe take the women and their daughters downtown?
(a) To get ice cream sundaes
(b) To have their decorated hats judged
(c) To have lunch at a bistro
(d) To go shoe shopping
4. What is Canoe's car called?
5. What does the instructor ask Viv to do?
(a) Read aloud from her notebook
(b) Teach the class
(c) Tutor some students
(d) Take the class again
6. Who encourages Louise to let Him go?
7. What news had Viv once given Professor Dipple and Cilla Whitney that displeased them?
(a) She was pregnant
(b) She was getting married
(c) She was dropping out of the church
(d) She was taking a job as a secretary
8. What happens to Professor Dipple?
(a) He dies
(b) He goes into research
(c) He retires
(d) He becomes a university president
9. Viv allows herself to muse silently about ___________________ and Cilla Whitney.
(a) Professor Dipple
(b) Professor Ditmer
(c) Randy Dinsmore
(d) James Dennison
10. Which one of the girls is taken home for using profanity?
11. What do the women drink after the photographer leaves?
(a) Bloody Mary
12. What type of fox is in the hunt today?
13. What had been Viv's true ambition?
(a) To become a doctor
(b) To become an attorney
(c) To become a professor
(d) To become a pharmacist
14. Which one of the women does the photographer shoot pictures of?
15. Who tried to escape the alcohol treatment center?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Viv refer to Big Ben as?
2. What stops the line-up of babies from crying?
3. What does Judy say she killed once in Mexico?
4. Where is the establishment in #91 located?
5. What is the creative outlet for the women?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)