|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will all the children spend the upcoming holiday?
(a) With their fathers
2. What does the instructor ask Viv to do?
(a) Take the class again
(b) Teach the class
(c) Tutor some students
(d) Read aloud from her notebook
3. What did Louise name her daughter in deference to her husband's wishes?
4. Which one of the girls wins the hat decorating contest?
5. How did her mentors learn that Viv was leaving school?
(a) She withdrew her application for a graduate scholarship
(b) She moved back home
(c) She moved out of her apartment
(d) She sent them a letter
6. Who tried to escape the alcohol treatment center?
7. What is one of Judy's jobs at the hospice?
(a) Make bread
(b) Answer letters
(c) Feed the farm animals
(d) Make phone calls
8. What does Barbara have to showcase her golfing skill?
(a) New golf clubs
(b) Lifetime country club membership
(c) Silver bowl
9. Which of the following would not be found at an event held at the hospice?
(a) Farm animals
(b) Rock band
(c) Hospice guests
10. What dance do the women do after dinner at the hospice?
11. What do the women fear that Him will discover?
(a) Their daughters
(b) Their bank accounts
(c) Their cell phone numbers
(d) Their e-mail addresses
12. What happened to Him when making an escape from the Center?
(a) He fractured an arm
(b) He cracked his neck
(c) He broke his back
(d) He broke his leg
13. What is the creative outlet for the women?
(c) Craft classes
(d) Nude modeling
14. Where does Viv take any further classes?
(c) The community college
15. Who is Judy's attendant at hospice?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Viv instinctively know when she marries Don?
2. When does Viv expect to return to school?
3. How well does Viv know Don when they marry?
4. Louise states that one of her favorite names is ____________.
5. Which of the following is not one of the options the women consider after the meeting?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)