|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the photographer return to the house?
(a) He brings an invoice
(b) He forgot his light meter
(c) He has proofs
(d) He forgot a light
2. Which one of the girls wins the hat decorating contest?
3. What type of fox is in the hunt today?
4. Which of the women leads the group into a new creative phase?
5. What are the women taking to the hospice center?
(a) Christmas music CDs
(b) Christmas ornaments
(c) Christmas cookies
(d) Christmas stockings
6. What do the women drink after the photographer leaves?
(c) Bloody Mary
7. Who is Viv's instructor at the answer to #174?
8. What stops the line-up of babies from crying?
(a) Watching a mobile
(b) The photographer's light
(c) Music on the stereo
(d) Nap time
9. Viv allows herself to muse silently about ___________________ and Cilla Whitney.
(a) Professor Ditmer
(b) James Dennison
(c) Randy Dinsmore
(d) Professor Dipple
10. What happens to Professor Dipple?
(a) He dies
(b) He goes into research
(c) He retires
(d) He becomes a university president
11. What color is the Christmas tree the women put up at the hospice?
12. With all the women, the beginning of the end came ____________________________.
(a) when they were ready to begin again
(b) when they reached a new level of awareness
(c) at the end of the beginning
(d) when they found a new man
13. What does Barbara have to showcase her golfing skill?
(a) Silver bowl
(c) Lifetime country club membership
(d) New golf clubs
14. What did Louise name her daughter in deference to her husband's wishes?
15. Which of the women had been propositioned at one time or other by Him?
(a) All of them
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Viv and Don when he asks her to marry him?
2. How well does Viv know Don when they marry?
3. Which one of the book club members dies overnight?
4. Where does Barbara hire the photographer?
5. Louise states that one of her favorite names is ____________.
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)