|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Betsy comments on the musical and ______________ word "cancer".
2. What had been Viv's true ambition?
(a) To become a doctor
(b) To become a professor
(c) To become a pharmacist
(d) To become an attorney
3. What kind of party did Canoe have when she turned 12?
(b) Skating party
(c) Pool party
(d) Hat decorating party
4. Which of the following would not be found at an event held at the hospice?
(a) Hospice guests
(c) Rock band
(d) Farm animals
5. Who is Judy's attendant at hospice?
6. Viv allows herself to muse silently about ___________________ and Cilla Whitney.
(a) Randy Dinsmore
(b) James Dennison
(c) Professor Dipple
(d) Professor Ditmer
7. Which holiday is approaching?
8. What did Louise name her daughter in deference to her husband's wishes?
9. What is the creative outlet for the women?
(a) Craft classes
(d) Nude modeling
10. When does Viv tell her mentors that she plans to marry?
(a) In six months
(b) In three months
(c) In a year or so
(d) In less than a month
11. Where is the group gathering in this section?
(d) The Club
12. Which of the following is not one of the babies at the photo session?
(d) Raeggie Roo
13. What had Don given Viv just the week before?
(b) A ring
(d) A car
14. Where had Viv been enrolled in college?
15. Where does Viv take any further classes?
(c) The community college
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women fear that Him will discover?
2. What are the women taking to the hospice center?
3. What color is the Christmas tree the women put up at the hospice?
4. Which of the following did not set a precedent for Viv's life?
5. Where does Barbara hire the photographer?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)