|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of party did Canoe have when she turned 12?
(a) Skating party
(c) Pool party
(d) Hat decorating party
2. What is one of Judy's jobs at the hospice?
(a) Make phone calls
(b) Feed the farm animals
(c) Answer letters
(d) Make bread
3. Why does Canoe take the women and their daughters downtown?
(a) To go shoe shopping
(b) To get ice cream sundaes
(c) To have their decorated hats judged
(d) To have lunch at a bistro
4. What do the other women do as Louise continues in the photo shoot?
(a) Make canapes
(b) Watch soap operas
(c) Play cards
(d) Eat ice cream
5. Canoe notes that ___________ are especially frightened by the hounds.
6. What does Judy say she killed once in Mexico?
7. With all the women, the beginning of the end came ____________________________.
(a) when they reached a new level of awareness
(b) when they were ready to begin again
(c) when they found a new man
(d) at the end of the beginning
8. Where had Viv been enrolled in college?
9. How did her mentors learn that Viv was leaving school?
(a) She moved back home
(b) She withdrew her application for a graduate scholarship
(c) She sent them a letter
(d) She moved out of her apartment
10. Who have the women come to visit at the hospice?
11. What happens while Louise is having her photos taken?
(a) She faints
(b) She falls off a stool
(c) She sings karaoke
(d) She goes into labor
12. What is the name of Viv's husband?
13. Where do the women assemble for their meeting?
14. How old are the daughters of the women in the group?
15. Which one of the book club members dies overnight?
(a) Mrs. Lowell
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not one of the things Professor Dipple and Cilla Whitney ask Viv when she wants to leave school?
2. What are the women waiting for outside?
3. Which author are the women discussing today?
4. Where is the group gathering in this section?
5. What do the women fear that Him will discover?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)