|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Judy's attendant at hospice?
2. What dance do the women do after dinner at the hospice?
3. Which one of the girls wins the hat decorating contest?
4. Who will teach the classes?
(a) Jean Wiseman
(b) Janine Weiss
(c) Jean Weimer
(d) Jean Weiss
5. What is one of Judy's jobs at the hospice?
(a) Make bread
(b) Make phone calls
(c) Answer letters
(d) Feed the farm animals
6. Which author are the women discussing today?
(a) F. Scott Fitzgerald
(b) William Saroyan
(c) Ernest Hemingway
(d) Virginia Woolf
7. How well does Viv know Don when they marry?
(b) They are very good friends
(c) Just barely
(d) Pretty well
8. What color is the Christmas tree the women put up at the hospice?
9. What does Judy say she killed once in Mexico?
10. What are the women taking to the hospice center?
(a) Christmas stockings
(b) Christmas ornaments
(c) Christmas music CDs
(d) Christmas cookies
11. Where is the establishment in #91 located?
(a) The beach
(b) A suburb
(d) An orchard
12. Who have the women come to visit at the hospice?
13. Which of the women leads the group into a new creative phase?
14. Which of the women leads the book club discussion?
15. What do the women fear that Him will discover?
(a) Their daughters
(b) Their e-mail addresses
(c) Their cell phone numbers
(d) Their bank accounts
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women eat after the photographer leaves?
2. Where does Barbara hire the photographer?
3. Where had Viv been enrolled in college?
4. Which one of the women does the photographer shoot pictures of?
5. Betsy comments on the musical and ______________ word "cancer".
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)