|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which author are the women discussing today?
(a) Virginia Woolf
(b) F. Scott Fitzgerald
(c) William Saroyan
(d) Ernest Hemingway
2. How well does Viv know Don when they marry?
(a) Pretty well
(b) Just barely
(c) They are very good friends
3. What dance do the women do after dinner at the hospice?
4. What does Viv instinctively know when she marries Don?
(a) This is what she has always wanted
(b) She will seek an annulment soon
(c) She is madly in love with him
(d) This is the course of her life
5. Which of the women leads the group into a new creative phase?
6. What is one of Judy's jobs at the hospice?
(a) Make phone calls
(b) Answer letters
(c) Make bread
(d) Feed the farm animals
7. What does Canoe serve that the women and girls devour?
8. Where will all the children spend the upcoming holiday?
(a) With their fathers
9. Which of the following is not one of the options the women consider after the meeting?
(a) Hospice cookies
(d) Afternoon naps
10. Where does Canoe stop so the girls can model their hats?
(a) The ice cream store
(b) A mall
(c) The park
(d) A gallery
11. Why does the photographer return to the house?
(a) He brings an invoice
(b) He forgot his light meter
(c) He has proofs
(d) He forgot a light
12. When does Viv tell her mentors that she plans to marry?
(a) In a year or so
(b) In less than a month
(c) In six months
(d) In three months
13. What happened to Him when making an escape from the Center?
(a) He broke his back
(b) He cracked his neck
(c) He broke his leg
(d) He fractured an arm
14. What does Canoe serve that the women and girls only pick at?
(a) Pasta salad
(c) Chicken salad
15. Louise states that one of her favorite names is ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Viv refer to Big Ben as?
2. Where had Viv been enrolled in college?
3. What stops the line-up of babies from crying?
4. Where does Viv take any further classes?
5. What kind of party did Canoe have when she turned 12?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)