|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the instructor ask Viv to do?
(a) Take the class again
(b) Read aloud from her notebook
(c) Tutor some students
(d) Teach the class
2. What is one of Judy's jobs at the hospice?
(a) Answer letters
(b) Feed the farm animals
(c) Make phone calls
(d) Make bread
3. What does Judy call herself and the other hospice guests?
(a) Real sickos
(b) Ill pills
(c) Short timers
(d) Sick chicks
4. Who will teach the classes?
(a) Janine Weiss
(b) Jean Weiss
(c) Jean Wiseman
(d) Jean Weimer
5. What does Barbara have to showcase her golfing skill?
(a) New golf clubs
(b) Silver bowl
(c) Lifetime country club membership
6. Where is the establishment in #91 located?
(b) A suburb
(c) An orchard
(d) The beach
7. What does Canoe bring to the craft session?
(a) Straw hats and decorations
(b) Fabric swatches
(c) Paint brushes
(d) Staple gun
8. Which one of the girls wins the hat decorating contest?
9. Who encourages Louise to let Him go?
10. Who is Viv's instructor at the answer to #174?
11. What does Barbara place side-by-side in this section?
12. Which holiday is approaching?
13. What does Judy say she killed once in Mexico?
14. What do the women eat after the photographer leaves?
(a) Whiskey cookies
(b) Blueberry muffins
(c) Bourbon Balls
(d) Chips and dip
15. Which one of the women does the photographer shoot pictures of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women drink after the photographer leaves?
2. What does Louise wear to have her pictures taken?
3. What type of fox is in the hunt today?
4. What dance do the women do after dinner at the hospice?
5. What do the women fear that Him will discover?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)