|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of the women does the photographer shoot pictures of?
2. What is the most important thing the women think their children should have?
(a) Straight teeth
(b) Trust fund
3. What does Barbara have to showcase her golfing skill?
(b) Silver bowl
(c) New golf clubs
(d) Lifetime country club membership
4. Who tried to escape the alcohol treatment center?
5. Where is the group gathering in this section?
(d) The Club
6. Who is Judy's attendant at hospice?
7. How well does Viv know Don when they marry?
(a) Just barely
(c) Pretty well
(d) They are very good friends
8. What kind of party did Canoe have when she turned 12?
(a) Hat decorating party
(b) Pool party
(d) Skating party
9. Which of the women leads the book club discussion?
10. Where does Canoe stop so the girls can model their hats?
(a) The park
(b) A mall
(c) A gallery
(d) The ice cream store
11. What is one of Judy's jobs at the hospice?
(a) Make bread
(b) Make phone calls
(c) Feed the farm animals
(d) Answer letters
12. Which of the women leads the group into a new creative phase?
13. What are the women waiting for outside?
(a) A foxhunt
14. What does Judy say she killed once in Mexico?
15. What does Canoe serve that the women and girls only pick at?
(b) Pasta salad
(d) Chicken salad
Short Answer Questions
1. What dance do the women do after dinner at the hospice?
2. How did her mentors learn that Viv was leaving school?
3. What do the women eat after the photographer leaves?
4. What is the name of Viv's husband?
5. Where are Viv and Don when he asks her to marry him?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)