|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which holiday is approaching?
2. What is not one of the things Professor Dipple and Cilla Whitney ask Viv when she wants to leave school?
(a) Are you transferring
(b) Are you planning to get pregnant
(c) Are you pregnant
(d) Are you using birth control
3. What is the name of the business owned by the person in #130?
(a) Crafty Lady
(b) Brush & Palette
(c) Yarn Dome
(d) Stitches in Time
4. Which of the following did not set a precedent for Viv's life?
(a) Her Grandmother
(b) Cilla Whitney
(c) Her Mother
(d) Her Aunt Sara
5. What kind of party did Canoe have when she turned 12?
(a) Skating party
(b) Hat decorating party
(c) Pool party
6. What are the women taking to the hospice center?
(a) Christmas cookies
(b) Christmas music CDs
(c) Christmas stockings
(d) Christmas ornaments
7. What are the women waiting for outside?
(d) A foxhunt
8. What do the women fear that Him will discover?
(a) Their daughters
(b) Their e-mail addresses
(c) Their cell phone numbers
(d) Their bank accounts
9. Where does Barbara hire the photographer?
(b) Olan Mills
(c) Little Cherubs
(d) The Stone Barn
10. How well does Viv know Don when they marry?
(b) They are very good friends
(c) Pretty well
(d) Just barely
11. Which of the following is not one of the babies at the photo session?
(c) Raeggie Roo
12. Where does Canoe stop so the girls can model their hats?
(a) A gallery
(b) A mall
(c) The park
(d) The ice cream store
13. Which of the women is pregnant and arrives after the photographer leaves?
14. What do the women drink after the photographer leaves?
(c) Bloody Mary
15. Where are Viv and Don when he asks her to marry him?
(a) At a football game
(b) Sitting on campus
(c) During a romantic dinner
(d) On the phone
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tried to escape the alcohol treatment center?
2. Which one of the girls wins the hat decorating contest?
3. What do the women drink at the foxhunt?
4. What does Barbara have to showcase her marriage to Charles in 1953?
5. Which of the women had been propositioned at one time or other by Him?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)