|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Louise states that one of her favorite names is ____________.
2. How well does Viv know Don when they marry?
(a) Pretty well
(c) They are very good friends
(d) Just barely
3. Why does the girl in #141 chosen the winner?
(a) She bribed the judge
(b) She is related to the judge
(c) She has a natural talent
(d) She is the birthday girl
4. Which of the women leads the group into a new creative phase?
5. Where are Viv and Don when he asks her to marry him?
(a) Sitting on campus
(b) On the phone
(c) At a football game
(d) During a romantic dinner
6. What do the women fear that Him will discover?
(a) Their e-mail addresses
(b) Their daughters
(c) Their bank accounts
(d) Their cell phone numbers
7. Who is Viv's instructor at the answer to #174?
8. What happens to Professor Dipple?
(a) He dies
(b) He goes into research
(c) He becomes a university president
(d) He retires
9. Who have the women come to visit at the hospice?
10. What is not one of the things Professor Dipple and Cilla Whitney ask Viv when she wants to leave school?
(a) Are you pregnant
(b) Are you planning to get pregnant
(c) Are you using birth control
(d) Are you transferring
11. Which of the women leads the book club discussion?
12. What stops the line-up of babies from crying?
(a) Music on the stereo
(b) Nap time
(c) The photographer's light
(d) Watching a mobile
13. With what did the person in #148 try to escape?
(a) A rope made from a bedspread
(b) A baseball bat
(c) An ambulance
(d) A gun
14. With all the women, the beginning of the end came ____________________________.
(a) when they found a new man
(b) when they were ready to begin again
(c) at the end of the beginning
(d) when they reached a new level of awareness
15. Which author are the women discussing today?
(a) F. Scott Fitzgerald
(b) William Saroyan
(c) Virginia Woolf
(d) Ernest Hemingway
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the establishment in #91 located?
2. Where is the group gathering in this section?
3. What is the name of the business owned by the person in #130?
4. What do the women drink at the foxhunt?
5. Which of the following did not set a precedent for Viv's life?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)