|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the women leads the group into a new creative phase?
2. What do the women drink at the foxhunt?
(a) Sweet tea
3. What do the women drink after the photographer leaves?
(c) Bloody Mary
4. What do the women fear that Him will discover?
(a) Their bank accounts
(b) Their daughters
(c) Their e-mail addresses
(d) Their cell phone numbers
5. Which of the following is not one of the options the women consider after the meeting?
(c) Afternoon naps
(d) Hospice cookies
6. What does the instructor ask Viv to do?
(a) Read aloud from her notebook
(b) Teach the class
(c) Take the class again
(d) Tutor some students
7. What does Viv instinctively know when she marries Don?
(a) This is what she has always wanted
(b) She is madly in love with him
(c) She will seek an annulment soon
(d) This is the course of her life
8. What is Canoe's car called?
9. Which one of the book club members dies overnight?
(d) Mrs. Lowell
10. What type of fox is in the hunt today?
11. What is the name of the business owned by the person in #130?
(a) Stitches in Time
(b) Brush & Palette
(c) Crafty Lady
(d) Yarn Dome
12. What is the name of Viv's husband?
13. Which of the women leads the book club discussion?
14. How well does Viv know Don when they marry?
(a) Just barely
(b) Pretty well
(d) They are very good friends
15. When does Viv expect to return to school?
(a) In six months
(b) In a year or two
(c) During the next semester
(d) Next month
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of party did Canoe have when she turned 12?
2. What had Don given Viv just the week before?
3. Barbara lays the items in #109 on a _________________________.
4. What does Gay gather during the foxhunt?
5. Who have the women come to visit at the hospice?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)