|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Canoe give Anne?
(a) Tea set
(b) Makeup kit
(c) Japanese fan
(d) New dress
2. Viv allows herself to muse silently about ___________________ and Cilla Whitney.
(a) Professor Dipple
(b) Randy Dinsmore
(c) James Dennison
(d) Professor Ditmer
3. What type of fox is in the hunt today?
4. Who have the women come to visit at the hospice?
5. Who is Judy's attendant at hospice?
6. How did her mentors learn that Viv was leaving school?
(a) She moved back home
(b) She sent them a letter
(c) She withdrew her application for a graduate scholarship
(d) She moved out of her apartment
7. What kind of party did Canoe have when she turned 12?
(a) Skating party
(c) Pool party
(d) Hat decorating party
8. Why does the girl in #141 chosen the winner?
(a) She bribed the judge
(b) She is the birthday girl
(c) She is related to the judge
(d) She has a natural talent
9. What do the women eat after the photographer leaves?
(a) Blueberry muffins
(b) Bourbon Balls
(c) Whiskey cookies
(d) Chips and dip
10. What does Viv refer to Big Ben as?
(a) Father Time
(b) The universe's timekeeper
(c) Britain's wrist watch
(d) death knell
11. Where is the establishment in #91 located?
(a) The beach
(b) A suburb
(d) An orchard
12. Why does the photographer return to the house?
(a) He forgot his light meter
(b) He brings an invoice
(c) He has proofs
(d) He forgot a light
13. What does Barbara have to showcase her golfing skill?
(a) New golf clubs
(b) Lifetime country club membership
(c) Silver bowl
14. Which of the following is not one of the babies at the photo session?
(b) Raeggie Roo
15. What does the instructor ask Viv to do?
(a) Teach the class
(b) Tutor some students
(c) Read aloud from her notebook
(d) Take the class again
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the options the women consider after the meeting?
2. What does Viv instinctively know when she marries Don?
3. What does Barbara have to showcase her marriage to Charles in 1953?
4. Which of the women leads the group into a new creative phase?
5. Which of the women had been propositioned at one time or other by Him?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)