|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the creative outlet for the women?
(a) Nude modeling
(c) Craft classes
2. What do the women pause to look at as they leave the hospice?
(a) A plaque
(b) A rose garden
(c) A fountain
(d) A flock of birds
3. Who encourages Louise to let Him go?
4. Where had Viv been enrolled in college?
5. What stops the line-up of babies from crying?
(a) Nap time
(b) The photographer's light
(c) Watching a mobile
(d) Music on the stereo
6. Barbara lays the items in #109 on a _________________________.
(b) bearskin rug
(c) leopard fur stole
7. With what did the person in #148 try to escape?
(a) A rope made from a bedspread
(b) A baseball bat
(c) An ambulance
(d) A gun
8. What is the name of the business owned by the person in #130?
(a) Stitches in Time
(b) Yarn Dome
(c) Brush & Palette
(d) Crafty Lady
9. What is a popular character-building tenet when it comes to raising children?
(a) Spank first, ask questions later
(b) Utilize time-outs
(c) Never spank
(d) Ignore momentary discomfort
10. Who will teach the classes?
(a) Janine Weiss
(b) Jean Weiss
(c) Jean Weimer
(d) Jean Wiseman
11. What does Barbara have to showcase her golfing skill?
(a) New golf clubs
(b) Silver bowl
(c) Lifetime country club membership
12. Why does Canoe take the women and their daughters downtown?
(a) To have lunch at a bistro
(b) To go shoe shopping
(c) To have their decorated hats judged
(d) To get ice cream sundaes
13. What does Barbara have to showcase her marriage to Charles in 1953?
(a) Silver bowl
(b) New Jaguar
(c) Diamond tennis bracelet
(d) Oil portrait
14. What had been Viv's true ambition?
(a) To become a professor
(b) To become an attorney
(c) To become a pharmacist
(d) To become a doctor
15. What does Barbara place side-by-side in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will all the children spend the upcoming holiday?
2. Where are Viv and Don when he asks her to marry him?
3. Betsy comments on the musical and ______________ word "cancer".
4. What does Judy say she killed once in Mexico?
5. What does Judy call herself and the other hospice guests?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)