|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Louise states that one of her favorite names is ____________.
2. What news had Viv once given Professor Dipple and Cilla Whitney that displeased them?
(a) She was dropping out of the church
(b) She was taking a job as a secretary
(c) She was getting married
(d) She was pregnant
3. Which of the following is not one of the girls decorating hats?
4. What do the women pause to look at as they leave the hospice?
(a) A rose garden
(b) A fountain
(c) A flock of birds
(d) A plaque
5. Where do the women assemble for their meeting?
6. What do the women drink at the foxhunt?
(c) Sweet tea
7. What does Louise wear to have her pictures taken?
(c) Evening gown
8. Which of the women leads the group into a new creative phase?
9. What kind of party did Canoe have when she turned 12?
(b) Hat decorating party
(c) Skating party
(d) Pool party
10. Which one of the girls is taken home for using profanity?
11. Why does the girl in #141 chosen the winner?
(a) She is related to the judge
(b) She is the birthday girl
(c) She bribed the judge
(d) She has a natural talent
12. What does Judy say she killed once in Mexico?
13. Who have the women come to visit at the hospice?
14. When does Viv tell her mentors that she plans to marry?
(a) In six months
(b) In a year or so
(c) In three months
(d) In less than a month
15. Which holiday is approaching?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Barbara hire the photographer?
2. What happens to Professor Dipple?
3. What happens while Louise is having her photos taken?
4. What did Louise name her daughter in deference to her husband's wishes?
5. Which author are the women discussing today?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)