|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the girl in #141 chosen the winner?
(a) She has a natural talent
(b) She is related to the judge
(c) She is the birthday girl
(d) She bribed the judge
2. What do the women drink after the photographer leaves?
(b) Bloody Mary
3. Which one of the girls wins the hat decorating contest?
4. Canoe notes that ___________ are especially frightened by the hounds.
5. Who have the women come to visit at the hospice?
6. Which of the following would not be found at an event held at the hospice?
(a) Farm animals
(b) Hospice guests
(c) Rock band
7. What is the most important thing the women think their children should have?
(c) Trust fund
(d) Straight teeth
8. Which holiday is approaching?
9. Which of the following is not one of the options the women consider after the meeting?
(b) Afternoon naps
(d) Hospice cookies
10. What news had Viv once given Professor Dipple and Cilla Whitney that displeased them?
(a) She was dropping out of the church
(b) She was pregnant
(c) She was taking a job as a secretary
(d) She was getting married
11. Which author are the women discussing today?
(a) F. Scott Fitzgerald
(b) Virginia Woolf
(c) Ernest Hemingway
(d) William Saroyan
12. Which of the women is pregnant and arrives after the photographer leaves?
13. What do the women drink at the foxhunt?
(d) Sweet tea
14. What does Judy call herself and the other hospice guests?
(a) Short timers
(b) Sick chicks
(c) Ill pills
(d) Real sickos
15. What does Barbara have to showcase her golfing skill?
(a) Lifetime country club membership
(b) Silver bowl
(c) New golf clubs
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will all the children spend the upcoming holiday?
2. Where is the establishment in #91 located?
3. What type of meeting are the women having at the hospice?
4. What is not one of the things Professor Dipple and Cilla Whitney ask Viv when she wants to leave school?
5. What do the women pause to look at as they leave the hospice?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)