|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Viv instinctively know when she marries Don?
(a) She will seek an annulment soon
(b) This is what she has always wanted
(c) This is the course of her life
(d) She is madly in love with him
2. Which of the women leads the book club discussion?
3. Who have the women come to visit at the hospice?
4. What does Canoe serve that the women and girls only pick at?
(b) Pasta salad
(c) Chicken salad
5. Which of the following is not one of the options the women consider after the meeting?
(b) Afternoon naps
(c) Hospice cookies
6. Why does the photographer return to the house?
(a) He has proofs
(b) He forgot a light
(c) He brings an invoice
(d) He forgot his light meter
7. What does Barbara place side-by-side in this section?
8. Which of the following is not one of the girls decorating hats?
9. What does Barbara have to showcase her marriage to Charles in 1953?
(a) Oil portrait
(b) Diamond tennis bracelet
(c) New Jaguar
(d) Silver bowl
10. Where does Viv take any further classes?
(c) The community college
11. What does Judy say she killed once in Mexico?
12. Where is the establishment in #91 located?
(a) An orchard
(c) A suburb
(d) The beach
13. Which holiday is approaching?
14. Which of the women is pregnant and arrives after the photographer leaves?
15. Why does Canoe take the women and their daughters downtown?
(a) To have their decorated hats judged
(b) To go shoe shopping
(c) To have lunch at a bistro
(d) To get ice cream sundaes
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of fox is in the hunt today?
2. Where will all the children spend the upcoming holiday?
3. What does Viv refer to Big Ben as?
4. What does Judy call herself and the other hospice guests?
5. What is the creative outlet for the women?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)