|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Viv's instructor at the answer to #174?
2. What is the name of Viv's husband?
3. Which of the women had been propositioned at one time or other by Him?
(d) All of them
4. What does Gay gather during the foxhunt?
(b) Sea shells
5. Where does Canoe stop so the girls can model their hats?
(a) The park
(b) A gallery
(c) A mall
(d) The ice cream store
6. What is Canoe's car called?
7. What stops the line-up of babies from crying?
(a) The photographer's light
(b) Nap time
(c) Watching a mobile
(d) Music on the stereo
8. Why does the girl in #141 chosen the winner?
(a) She has a natural talent
(b) She bribed the judge
(c) She is related to the judge
(d) She is the birthday girl
9. What does Canoe bring to the craft session?
(a) Straw hats and decorations
(b) Paint brushes
(c) Fabric swatches
(d) Staple gun
10. Which of the following is not one of the options the women consider after the meeting?
(a) Afternoon naps
(b) Hospice cookies
11. What is one of Judy's jobs at the hospice?
(a) Answer letters
(b) Make phone calls
(c) Make bread
(d) Feed the farm animals
12. What happens while Louise is having her photos taken?
(a) She sings karaoke
(b) She goes into labor
(c) She falls off a stool
(d) She faints
13. What type of fox is in the hunt today?
14. Which of the women leads the group into a new creative phase?
15. Where does Viv take any further classes?
(b) The community college
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the book club members dies overnight?
2. Where does Barbara hire the photographer?
3. What do the women drink at the foxhunt?
4. What had Don given Viv just the week before?
5. Which one of the women does the photographer shoot pictures of?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)