|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Professor Dipple?
(a) He dies
(b) He retires
(c) He becomes a university president
(d) He goes into research
2. Why does the girl in #141 chosen the winner?
(a) She bribed the judge
(b) She is the birthday girl
(c) She has a natural talent
(d) She is related to the judge
3. How well does Viv know Don when they marry?
(a) They are very good friends
(b) Just barely
(d) Pretty well
4. What is the creative outlet for the women?
(a) Nude modeling
(b) Craft classes
5. Where does Viv take any further classes?
(b) The community college
6. Which of the women leads the group into a new creative phase?
7. What kind of party did Canoe have when she turned 12?
(a) Skating party
(c) Pool party
(d) Hat decorating party
8. Where had Viv been enrolled in college?
9. What is one of Judy's jobs at the hospice?
(a) Answer letters
(b) Feed the farm animals
(c) Make phone calls
(d) Make bread
10. What does Gay gather during the foxhunt?
(b) Sea shells
11. What is the most important thing the women think their children should have?
(b) Trust fund
(c) Straight teeth
12. What does Barbara have to showcase her golfing skill?
(a) Lifetime country club membership
(c) Silver bowl
(d) New golf clubs
13. What do the women drink at the foxhunt?
(b) Sweet tea
14. Which of the women had been propositioned at one time or other by Him?
(c) All of them
15. Where does Canoe stop so the girls can model their hats?
(a) The park
(b) The ice cream store
(c) A mall
(d) A gallery
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the group gathering in this section?
2. What happens while Louise is having her photos taken?
3. What did Louise name her daughter in deference to her husband's wishes?
4. Which of the following is not one of the options the women consider after the meeting?
5. Who encourages Louise to let Him go?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)