|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Canoe's car called?
2. What does Louise wear to have her pictures taken?
(b) Evening gown
3. Betsy comments on the musical and ______________ word "cancer".
4. What is the name of Viv's husband?
5. Who is Judy's attendant at hospice?
6. What does Barbara place side-by-side in this section?
7. Who will teach the classes?
(a) Jean Wiseman
(b) Jean Weiss
(c) Jean Weimer
(d) Janine Weiss
8. What happened to Him when making an escape from the Center?
(a) He broke his back
(b) He cracked his neck
(c) He fractured an arm
(d) He broke his leg
9. What is a popular character-building tenet when it comes to raising children?
(a) Ignore momentary discomfort
(b) Utilize time-outs
(c) Spank first, ask questions later
(d) Never spank
10. What kind of party did Canoe have when she turned 12?
(a) Skating party
(b) Pool party
(d) Hat decorating party
11. What do the women drink at the foxhunt?
(a) Sweet tea
12. What type of fox is in the hunt today?
13. What happens to Professor Dipple?
(a) He becomes a university president
(b) He retires
(c) He dies
(d) He goes into research
14. How well does Viv know Don when they marry?
(b) They are very good friends
(c) Pretty well
(d) Just barely
15. What color is the Christmas tree the women put up at the hospice?
Short Answer Questions
1. What news had Viv once given Professor Dipple and Cilla Whitney that displeased them?
2. Which of the following would not be found at an event held at the hospice?
3. Canoe notes that ___________ are especially frightened by the hounds.
4. Viv allows herself to muse silently about ___________________ and Cilla Whitney.
5. How old are the daughters of the women in the group?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)