|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Clark call Gay soon after their wedding?
(c) A limp fish
(d) A firecracker
2. How were the ashes shipped to Barbara
(c) Bicycle courier
3. On what day is Canoe's party held?
(a) Fourth of July
(b) New Year's Eve
(d) Summer Solstice
4. What do the women call the point when their personal relationships take a turn for the worse?
(a) The jumping off point
(b) Reverse strategy
(c) The point of no return
(d) The beginning of the end
5. What is the purpose of Canoe's party?
(a) To toast the new year
(b) To remember June bride's days
(c) To kick off summer
(d) To celebrate her birthday
6. What did the note accompanying the ashes say?
(a) With Sympathy
(b) I'm so sorry
(c) Little Meggie
(d) Our Megan
7. What time of year does the intervention take place?
8. Which of the following women did not attend Esther's luncheon?
9. What does Canoe host in this section?
(a) Easter dinner
(b) Bridal shower
(c) Garden party
(d) Fourth of July picnic
10. Who is at the center of the intervention?
11. What is Him's profession?
12. What do all the guests have in common?
(a) The same cleaning service
(b) The same hair stylist
(c) Separation from married lives
(d) Night school classes
13. How many children did Esther have?
14. Where does the group gather to eat brunch on the day Bambi is to meet Remington Jackson?
(a) Bambi's sunroom
(b) Monet's Cafe
(c) The Club
15. Where is the group ending its day?
(a) Cork 'n Cleaver
(b) Mustang Sally's
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bambi travel to Manhattan?
2. How does Him evade the women?
3. How old was Bambi in 1945 when she first met Remington Jackson?
4. What did the group do at midnight?
5. Who was Megan visiting at the time of her death?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)