|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Him can be characterized as a ___________.
(b) Boy Scout
2. How were the ashes shipped to Barbara
(c) Bicycle courier
3. What is the name of Esther's dead husband?
4. Canoe tells a story about her grandmother and ________________________.
(a) Franklin D. Roosevelt
(b) Teddy Roosevelt
(c) John F. Kennedy
(d) Herbert Hoover
5. How old was Bambi in 1945 when she first met Remington Jackson?
6. What do Carmen and Suzie do at the party?
(a) Hold hands under a blanket
(b) Dance disco dances
(c) Sing karaoke
(d) Mix drinks
7. What is Bambi's profession?
8. How does Bambi travel to Manhattan?
(b) Greyhound bus
9. What is the current condition of Esther Curran's house?
(a) Newly remodeled
(b) Being renovated
10. What do Esther's guests bring to her house?
(b) Covered dishes
11. What are the guests facing in Esther's dining room?
(a) A picture window
(b) A buffet
(c) A fireplace
(d) Walter's portrait
12. Who was Megan visiting at the time of her death?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her father
(c) Her best friend
(d) Her grandparents
13. Which two women are the lesbians in the group?
(a) Carmen and Mimi
(b) Carmen and Louise
(c) Canoe and Suzie
(d) Carmen and Suzie
14. What does Pips Phelp consider the issue in #63 to be?
(d) Health hazard
15. Where did the group scatter ashes?
(a) Off a cliff
(b) Memory Lane reservoir
(c) A meadow
(d) The bay
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic do the women discuss as the evening progresses?
2. Who is the attorney who will help in the intervention?
3. What issue does Pips Phelp address at the Club?
4. Who did Him make feel beautiful after the death of her husband?
5. What is Remington Jackson's nickname?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)