|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Canoe hope for regarding Remington Jackson?
(a) He still has hair
(b) He is not married
(c) He is rich
(d) He has a great car
2. Where does the group gather to eat brunch on the day Bambi is to meet Remington Jackson?
(a) The Club
(c) Bambi's sunroom
(d) Monet's Cafe
3. Megan's death as a young girl and the smashing of the goose eggs is an example of which literary technique?
4. Which of the following is not common to the interventionists?
(a) Talents for racquet sports
(b) Marriage in 1953
(c) Divorce in 1976
(d) Master's degrees
5. Many of the women in the group were ___________________.
(a) June brides
(c) Art history majors
(d) Sorority sisters
6. What experience does Carmen relate to the group?
(a) Finding a goose nest
(b) Going through a divorce
(c) Taking a scrapbooking class
(d) Learning to drive a stick shift
7. What does Pips Phelp consider the issue in #63 to be?
(b) Health hazard
8. How old was Bambi in 1945 when she first met Remington Jackson?
9. When does Bambi begin her breaks for freedom?
(a) January 2000
(b) January 1975
(c) January 2009
(d) January 1945
10. What does Esther wear behind her ears?
(b) Dried flowers
(c) Bobby pins
11. Carmen shows a goose egg which is nestled in __________________.
(a) her scarf
(b) her sweater
(c) a baby's knit cap
(d) a blanket
12. How long does the intervention take place?
(a) A couple of days
(b) A couple of minutes
(c) A couple of weeks
(d) A couple of months
13. Who is the attorney who will help in the intervention?
(a) Clay Hall
(b) Chip Morgan
(c) Phelps Johnson
(d) Pips Phelp
14. How does Him evade the women?
(a) Locks them in the den
(b) Runs down the back staircase
(c) Sets off the fire alarm
(d) Jumps out a window
15. What do all the guests have in common?
(a) Separation from married lives
(b) The same hair stylist
(c) Night school classes
(d) The same cleaning service
Short Answer Questions
1. How many oiled eggs are returned to their nests?
2. How does Pips propose to eliminate the issue in #63?
3. How did Barbara feel about being a mother?
4. Who is the first of the women to dive into the pool in her underwear?
5. Who is Barbara's ex-husband?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)