|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the group meet for intervention practice?
(a) The Walgreen's parking lot
(b) The Starbucks parking lot
(c) The Big Lots parking lot
(d) The Safeway parking lot
2. Which of the following women did not attend Esther's luncheon?
3. What do the women wear to Canoe's party?
(a) Tennis outfits
(b) Their bridal gowns
(c) Cocktail dresses
4. What do the women call the point when their personal relationships take a turn for the worse?
(a) The jumping off point
(b) Reverse strategy
(c) The point of no return
(d) The beginning of the end
5. Carmen shows a goose egg which is nestled in __________________.
(a) a baby's knit cap
(b) her scarf
(c) her sweater
(d) a blanket
6. Why is Louise especially vulnerable right now?
(a) Her husband has recently died
(b) She lost her job
(c) Her youngest child has left home
(d) Her mother recently died
7. How are the guests seated in Esther's dining room?
(a) On bar stools
(b) Around a large table
(c) In a row
(d) At round tables
8. Who is Canoe's current pool boy?
9. Who is the first of the women to dive into the pool in her underwear?
10. What kind of car does Him drive?
11. When does Bambi begin her breaks for freedom?
(a) January 1945
(b) January 2000
(c) January 1975
(d) January 2009
12. What are the guests facing in Esther's dining room?
(a) A picture window
(b) Walter's portrait
(c) A buffet
(d) A fireplace
13. What do Esther's guests bring to her house?
(d) Covered dishes
14. At whose home do the interventionists find Him?
15. What experience does Carmen relate to the group?
(a) Learning to drive a stick shift
(b) Finding a goose nest
(c) Taking a scrapbooking class
(d) Going through a divorce
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the center of the intervention?
2. What type of establishment is the group ending its day in?
3. How did Barbara feel about being a mother?
4. Which of the following does Gay not attribute to the demise of her marriage?
5. What is Bambi's profession?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)