|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the intervention take place?
(a) A couple of days
(b) A couple of weeks
(c) A couple of months
(d) A couple of minutes
2. What month is it when the group scatters the ashes?
3. Many of the women in the group were ___________________.
(a) Art history majors
(b) June brides
(d) Sorority sisters
4. What do the women call the point when their personal relationships take a turn for the worse?
(a) Reverse strategy
(b) The jumping off point
(c) The beginning of the end
(d) The point of no return
5. How is Bambi unlike the other women in the group?
(a) She is a professional
(b) She never wants to marry
(c) She served in the Peace Corps
(d) She is adopted
6. Where do Bambi and her friends go shortly before Remington is scheduled to arrive?
(a) The airport
(d) The country club
7. Where does the group gather to eat brunch on the day Bambi is to meet Remington Jackson?
(a) Bambi's sunroom
(b) Monet's Cafe
(d) The Club
8. Which of the following does Gay not attribute to the demise of her marriage?
(a) Too frigid
(b) Too young
(c) Too ambitious
(d) Too scared
9. What is Bambi attempting to locate at midnight?
(a) Tylenol PM
(b) Chamomile tea
(c) An extra blanket
(d) Remington Jackson's phone number
10. What does Ricardo wear as he serves drinks for the evening?
(b) Khakis and polo shirt
(c) Pirate costume
11. Where did the group scatter ashes?
(a) A meadow
(b) The bay
(c) Off a cliff
(d) Memory Lane reservoir
12. What do Carmen and Suzie do at the party?
(a) Sing karaoke
(b) Mix drinks
(c) Dance disco dances
(d) Hold hands under a blanket
13. What do the women wear to Canoe's party?
(a) Tennis outfits
(b) Cocktail dresses
(d) Their bridal gowns
14. Who is the first of the women to dive into the pool in her underwear?
15. What did the note accompanying the ashes say?
(a) Little Meggie
(b) I'm so sorry
(c) Our Megan
(d) With Sympathy
Short Answer Questions
1. What experience does Carmen relate to the group?
2. What do all the guests have in common?
3. What problems is the person needing the intervention having?
4. Who is at the center of the intervention?
5. Who was Megan visiting at the time of her death?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)