|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Walter's portrait hangs between _________________.
(a) black silk drapes
(b) two marble urns
(c) two brass sconces
(d) two large windows
2. What time of year does the intervention take place?
3. What issue does Pips Phelp address at the Club?
(c) Bar tabs
4. Why is Louise especially vulnerable right now?
(a) Her youngest child has left home
(b) Her mother recently died
(c) She lost her job
(d) Her husband has recently died
5. Who is Barbara's ex-husband?
6. Who is Remington Jackson?
(a) Esther's accountant
(b) Canoe's brother
(c) Bambi's old boyfriend
(d) Bambi's attorney
7. Him can be characterized as a ___________.
(c) Boy Scout
8. What kind of car does Him drive?
9. Canoe tells a story about her grandmother and ________________________.
(a) Herbert Hoover
(b) Franklin D. Roosevelt
(c) Teddy Roosevelt
(d) John F. Kennedy
10. Which of the following does Gay not attribute to the demise of her marriage?
(a) Too young
(b) Too ambitious
(c) Too frigid
(d) Too scared
11. What is Bambi's profession?
12. Typically, Esther is a ___________________.
(a) loyal volunteer
(b) social recluse
(c) frequent hostess
13. Many of the women in the group were ___________________.
(a) Sorority sisters
(c) Art history majors
(d) June brides
14. Where does the group meet for intervention practice?
(a) The Safeway parking lot
(b) The Walgreen's parking lot
(c) The Big Lots parking lot
(d) The Starbucks parking lot
15. What problems is the person needing the intervention having?
(b) Drug abuse
(d) Alcohol abuse
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the center of the intervention?
2. What do Esther's guests bring to her house?
3. Where do Bambi and her friends go shortly before Remington is scheduled to arrive?
4. What do the women suspect of Gay's ex-husband, Clark?
5. What does Canoe host in this section?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)