|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the women call the point when their personal relationships take a turn for the worse?
(a) The beginning of the end
(b) Reverse strategy
(c) The point of no return
(d) The jumping off point
2. What is the name of Esther's dead husband?
3. What is Him's profession?
4. Who is the attorney who will help in the intervention?
(a) Pips Phelp
(b) Chip Morgan
(c) Clay Hall
(d) Phelps Johnson
5. What did the group do at midnight?
(a) Toasted the new year
(b) Went out for burgers
(c) Scattered ashes of Barbara's daughter
(d) Went to a male strip club
6. What does Canoe say she would rather do than have sex?
(a) Have a root canal
(b) Go to church
(c) Work in the garden
(d) Anything else
7. Who was Barbara's daughter?
8. Which of the following does Gay not attribute to the demise of her marriage?
(a) Too young
(b) Too frigid
(c) Too ambitious
(d) Too scared
9. Who is the first of the women to dive into the pool in her underwear?
10. Canoe had accepted Buddy's marriage proposal because she didn't want ___________________.
(a) a career
(b) to live at home anymore
(c) to work as a secretary
(d) to be a spinster
11. How many oiled eggs are returned to their nests?
12. At whose home does the group gather?
13. Who is Remington Jackson?
(a) Bambi's old boyfriend
(b) Esther's accountant
(c) Canoe's brother
(d) Bambi's attorney
14. Who is at the center of the intervention?
15. Who did Him make feel beautiful after the death of her husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Canoe hope for regarding Remington Jackson?
2. What kind of car does Him drive?
3. Carmen shows a goose egg which is nestled in __________________.
4. What food do the guests eat at the party?
5. When does Bambi begin her breaks for freedom?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)