|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first of the women to dive into the pool in her underwear?
2. Typically, Esther is a ___________________.
(a) loyal volunteer
(b) social recluse
(c) frequent hostess
3. What is the theme of Canoe's party?
(a) Red, White and Boom
(b) Happy New Year
(c) Hippity Hoppity
(d) Come as you were
4. Where does the group gather to eat brunch on the day Bambi is to meet Remington Jackson?
(a) The Club
(b) Monet's Cafe
(c) Bambi's sunroom
5. When does Bambi begin her breaks for freedom?
(a) January 1975
(b) January 2009
(c) January 1945
(d) January 2000
6. Which of the following does Gay not attribute to the demise of her marriage?
(a) Too scared
(b) Too ambitious
(c) Too young
(d) Too frigid
7. What are the guests facing in Esther's dining room?
(a) Walter's portrait
(b) A picture window
(c) A buffet
(d) A fireplace
8. Which of the following is not common to the interventionists?
(a) Talents for racquet sports
(b) Divorce in 1976
(c) Marriage in 1953
(d) Master's degrees
9. How many children did Esther have?
10. What is the name of Esther's dead husband?
11. How did Barbara's daughter, Megan, die?
(a) She hanged herself
(b) In a car accident
(c) She had leukemia
(d) She was shot
12. Who is at the center of the intervention?
13. Where does Bambi sit as she waits for Remington to arrive?
(a) A hammock
(b) A chaise
(c) Her wheelchair
(d) A deck chair
14. Which of the following women did not attend Esther's luncheon?
15. Who is discovered to be naked and crouching in the maid's room of her house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Him drive?
2. What is the current condition of Esther Curran's house?
3. Where did the group scatter ashes?
4. At whose home does the group gather?
5. What do all the guests have in common?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)