|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Megan visiting at the time of her death?
(a) Her best friend
(b) Her mother
(c) Her father
(d) Her grandparents
2. How is Bambi unlike the other women in the group?
(a) She served in the Peace Corps
(b) She is a professional
(c) She never wants to marry
(d) She is adopted
3. What does Esther drink at the party?
(a) sweet tea
(b) gin and tonic
(d) bloody mary
4. What kind of car does Him drive?
5. Him can be characterized as a ___________.
(c) Boy Scout
6. How did Barbara feel about being a mother?
7. When does Bambi begin her breaks for freedom?
(a) January 2000
(b) January 1945
(c) January 1975
(d) January 2009
8. What is Bambi's profession?
9. What did Clark call Gay soon after their wedding?
(b) A limp fish
(d) A firecracker
10. What are the guests facing in Esther's dining room?
(a) A fireplace
(b) A picture window
(c) A buffet
(d) Walter's portrait
11. When Esther's husband had been alive, the house had been a ______________________.
12. How old was Bambi in 1945 when she first met Remington Jackson?
13. What kind of shoes does Esther wear to greet her guests?
(a) Flip flops
14. What do Esther's guests bring to her house?
(a) Covered dishes
15. What type of art did Walter do?
(b) Oil painting
(c) Metal sculpting
(d) Light installations
Short Answer Questions
1. At whose home do the interventionists find Him?
2. What month is it when the group scatters the ashes?
3. Typically, Esther is a ___________________.
4. What experience does Carmen relate to the group?
5. Canoe tells a story about her grandmother and ________________________.
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)