|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bambi's profession?
2. What kind of shoes does Esther wear to greet her guests?
(b) Flip flops
3. What is Him's profession?
4. Walter's portrait hangs between _________________.
(a) black silk drapes
(b) two marble urns
(c) two large windows
(d) two brass sconces
5. Which of the women is not present when Bambi attempts to call Remington Jackson?
6. What do Esther's guests bring to her house?
(a) Covered dishes
7. Esther extends a social invitation on the anniversary of ____________________.
(a) Her divorce
(b) Walter's death
(c) Her marriage
(d) Her arrival in town
8. What is the name of Esther's dead husband?
9. Who is Canoe's current pool boy?
10. What experience does Carmen relate to the group?
(a) Finding a goose nest
(b) Learning to drive a stick shift
(c) Taking a scrapbooking class
(d) Going through a divorce
11. What problems is the person needing the intervention having?
(a) Alcohol abuse
(b) Drug abuse
12. What month is it when the group scatters the ashes?
13. How are the guests seated in Esther's dining room?
(a) Around a large table
(b) At round tables
(c) On bar stools
(d) In a row
14. When Esther's husband had been alive, the house had been a ______________________.
15. How long does the intervention take place?
(a) A couple of days
(b) A couple of weeks
(c) A couple of months
(d) A couple of minutes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ricardo wear as he serves drinks for the evening?
2. Why is Louise especially vulnerable right now?
3. What do the women wear to Canoe's party?
4. Where does the group meet for intervention practice?
5. How does Pips propose to eliminate the issue in #63?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)