|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Canoe's current pool boy?
2. What problems is the person needing the intervention having?
(a) Drug abuse
(d) Alcohol abuse
3. Which of the following is not common to the interventionists?
(a) Master's degrees
(b) Talents for racquet sports
(c) Marriage in 1953
(d) Divorce in 1976
4. When had Remington left Bambi?
(a) When he found another woman
(b) When he went to law school
(c) When he moved to Europe
(d) When he heard the diagnosis
5. Typically, Esther is a ___________________.
(b) loyal volunteer
(c) social recluse
(d) frequent hostess
6. What is the theme of Canoe's party?
(a) Hippity Hoppity
(b) Happy New Year
(c) Come as you were
(d) Red, White and Boom
7. What is the purpose of Canoe's party?
(a) To kick off summer
(b) To celebrate her birthday
(c) To toast the new year
(d) To remember June bride's days
8. Which of the following is not a description of Pips?
(a) Family Man
9. What does Pips Phelp consider the issue in #63 to be?
(d) Health hazard
10. What does Esther drink at the party?
(b) bloody mary
(c) sweet tea
(d) gin and tonic
11. What topic do the women discuss as the evening progresses?
(a) Credit cards
(d) New cars
12. Megan's death as a young girl and the smashing of the goose eggs is an example of which literary technique?
13. Canoe tells a story about her grandmother and ________________________.
(a) Herbert Hoover
(b) Teddy Roosevelt
(c) Franklin D. Roosevelt
(d) John F. Kennedy
14. What did the note accompanying the ashes say?
(a) Little Meggie
(b) Our Megan
(c) With Sympathy
(d) I'm so sorry
15. What do Carmen and Suzie do at the party?
(a) Mix drinks
(b) Sing karaoke
(c) Hold hands under a blanket
(d) Dance disco dances
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Canoe host in this section?
2. How old was Bambi in 1945 when she first met Remington Jackson?
3. What is Bambi's profession?
4. Which of the women is not present when Bambi attempts to call Remington Jackson?
5. How does Pips propose to eliminate the issue in #63?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)