|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at the center of the intervention?
2. What does Canoe hope for regarding Remington Jackson?
(a) He is not married
(b) He is rich
(c) He still has hair
(d) He has a great car
3. What type of art did Walter do?
(a) Oil painting
(b) Light installations
(d) Metal sculpting
4. Which of the women is not present when Bambi attempts to call Remington Jackson?
5. Who is the first of the women to dive into the pool in her underwear?
6. How many children did Esther have?
7. What stone objects sit on the mantel?
8. Typically, Esther is a ___________________.
(a) frequent hostess
(b) loyal volunteer
(c) social recluse
9. Canoe had accepted Buddy's marriage proposal because she didn't want ___________________.
(a) to work as a secretary
(b) to live at home anymore
(c) to be a spinster
(d) a career
10. Who is discovered to be naked and crouching in the maid's room of her house?
11. What does Ricardo wear as he serves drinks for the evening?
(b) Khakis and polo shirt
(d) Pirate costume
12. When does Bambi begin her breaks for freedom?
(a) January 2000
(b) January 1975
(c) January 2009
(d) January 1945
13. What do all the guests have in common?
(a) Separation from married lives
(b) The same hair stylist
(c) The same cleaning service
(d) Night school classes
14. What experience does Carmen relate to the group?
(a) Going through a divorce
(b) Finding a goose nest
(c) Learning to drive a stick shift
(d) Taking a scrapbooking class
15. How long does the intervention take place?
(a) A couple of weeks
(b) A couple of days
(c) A couple of minutes
(d) A couple of months
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pips propose to eliminate the issue in #63?
2. What problems is the person needing the intervention having?
3. What kind of car does Him drive?
4. Which of the following is not a description of Pips?
5. What issue does Pips Phelp address at the Club?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)