|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Esther have?
2. What time of year does the intervention take place?
3. On what day is Canoe's party held?
(a) New Year's Eve
(c) Summer Solstice
(d) Fourth of July
4. Walter's portrait hangs between _________________.
(a) two large windows
(b) black silk drapes
(c) two marble urns
(d) two brass sconces
5. What do the women call the point when their personal relationships take a turn for the worse?
(a) Reverse strategy
(b) The point of no return
(c) The beginning of the end
(d) The jumping off point
6. Who is at the center of the intervention?
7. Where is the group ending its day?
(c) Mustang Sally's
(d) Cork 'n Cleaver
8. Which of the women is not present when Bambi attempts to call Remington Jackson?
9. What are the guests facing in Esther's dining room?
(a) A picture window
(b) A buffet
(c) A fireplace
(d) Walter's portrait
10. Where does the group gather to eat brunch on the day Bambi is to meet Remington Jackson?
(a) Monet's Cafe
(c) The Club
(d) Bambi's sunroom
11. What do all the guests have in common?
(a) The same hair stylist
(b) The same cleaning service
(c) Separation from married lives
(d) Night school classes
12. Who was Barbara's daughter?
13. What does Canoe say she would rather do than have sex?
(a) Have a root canal
(b) Anything else
(c) Go to church
(d) Work in the garden
14. What is the purpose of Canoe's party?
(a) To celebrate her birthday
(b) To toast the new year
(c) To remember June bride's days
(d) To kick off summer
15. What kind of car does Him drive?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Barbara's daughter, Megan, die?
2. Esther extends a social invitation on the anniversary of ____________________.
3. What does Canoe hope for regarding Remington Jackson?
4. When Esther's husband had been alive, the house had been a ______________________.
5. What does Canoe host in this section?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)