Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the note accompanying the ashes say?
(a) Our Megan
(b) With Sympathy
(c) I'm so sorry
(d) Little Meggie
2. Who is the first of the women to dive into the pool in her underwear?
3. Who is Canoe's current pool boy?
4. What is the purpose of Canoe's party?
(a) To toast the new year
(b) To kick off summer
(c) To celebrate her birthday
(d) To remember June bride's days
5. How many children did Esther have?
6. What does Canoe say she would rather do than have sex?
(a) Go to church
(b) Have a root canal
(c) Anything else
(d) Work in the garden
7. How did Barbara feel about being a mother?
8. When Esther's husband had been alive, the house had been a ______________________.
9. What does Canoe host in this section?
(a) Bridal shower
(b) Fourth of July picnic
(c) Garden party
(d) Easter dinner
10. Which of the following does Gay not attribute to the demise of her marriage?
(a) Too young
(b) Too frigid
(c) Too scared
(d) Too ambitious
11. At whose home does the group gather?
12. What did Clark call Gay soon after their wedding?
(b) A firecracker
(c) A limp fish
13. What do the women suspect of Gay's ex-husband, Clark?
(a) He has illegitimate children
(b) He has had several affairs
(c) He is gay
(d) He is a thief
14. What did the group do at midnight?
(a) Toasted the new year
(b) Went out for burgers
(c) Scattered ashes of Barbara's daughter
(d) Went to a male strip club
15. When had Remington left Bambi?
(a) When he moved to Europe
(b) When he heard the diagnosis
(c) When he found another woman
(d) When he went to law school
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women wear to Canoe's party?
2. Many of the women in the group were ___________________.
3. When does Bambi begin her breaks for freedom?
4. Where is the group ending its day?
5. How old was Bambi in 1945 when she first met Remington Jackson?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)