|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Canoe hope for regarding Remington Jackson?
(a) He still has hair
(b) He has a great car
(c) He is not married
(d) He is rich
2. Who did Him make feel beautiful after the death of her husband?
3. What do all the guests have in common?
(a) The same cleaning service
(b) Night school classes
(c) Separation from married lives
(d) The same hair stylist
4. Where did the group scatter ashes?
(a) Off a cliff
(b) A meadow
(c) Memory Lane reservoir
(d) The bay
5. Walter's portrait hangs between _________________.
(a) black silk drapes
(b) two brass sconces
(c) two marble urns
(d) two large windows
6. How are the guests seated in Esther's dining room?
(a) Around a large table
(b) On bar stools
(c) In a row
(d) At round tables
7. Who takes the lead for the intervention?
8. What do Carmen and Suzie do at the party?
(a) Mix drinks
(b) Sing karaoke
(c) Hold hands under a blanket
(d) Dance disco dances
9. At whose home do the interventionists find Him?
10. Who is at the center of the intervention?
11. Esther extends a social invitation on the anniversary of ____________________.
(a) Her divorce
(b) Walter's death
(c) Her arrival in town
(d) Her marriage
12. Many of the women in the group were ___________________.
(a) Art history majors
(b) Sorority sisters
(c) June brides
13. How did Barbara's daughter, Megan, die?
(a) She hanged herself
(b) She was shot
(c) In a car accident
(d) She had leukemia
14. When Esther's husband had been alive, the house had been a ______________________.
15. Who is the first of the women to dive into the pool in her underwear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Canoe host in this section?
2. Which of the women is not present when Bambi attempts to call Remington Jackson?
3. Who is Barbara's daughter?
4. What does Esther wear behind her ears?
5. How does Bambi travel to Manhattan?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)