|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a description of Pips?
(b) Family Man
2. At whose home do the interventionists find Him?
3. Where does the group meet for intervention practice?
(a) The Starbucks parking lot
(b) The Walgreen's parking lot
(c) The Big Lots parking lot
(d) The Safeway parking lot
4. Who is the attorney who will help in the intervention?
(a) Phelps Johnson
(b) Chip Morgan
(c) Pips Phelp
(d) Clay Hall
5. Which of the following does Gay not attribute to the demise of her marriage?
(a) Too young
(b) Too ambitious
(c) Too frigid
(d) Too scared
6. Where does the group gather to eat brunch on the day Bambi is to meet Remington Jackson?
(a) The Club
(b) Monet's Cafe
(d) Bambi's sunroom
7. What stone objects sit on the mantel?
8. Which of the following is not one of the reasons why Bambi's friends think she turned down Remington's proposal?
(a) She was too old
(b) She had no time for affection
(c) She had no interest in romance
(d) She did not want a family
9. What do the women call the point when their personal relationships take a turn for the worse?
(a) The point of no return
(b) The beginning of the end
(c) Reverse strategy
(d) The jumping off point
10. When does Bambi begin her breaks for freedom?
(a) January 1945
(b) January 2009
(c) January 1975
(d) January 2000
11. On what day is Canoe's party held?
(b) Fourth of July
(c) New Year's Eve
(d) Summer Solstice
12. What does Pips Phelp consider the issue in #63 to be?
(d) Health hazard
13. Who is Canoe's current pool boy?
14. Which of the following is not common to the interventionists?
(a) Talents for racquet sports
(b) Master's degrees
(c) Divorce in 1976
(d) Marriage in 1953
15. Many of the women in the group were ___________________.
(a) June brides
(b) Sorority sisters
(c) Art history majors
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two women are the lesbians in the group?
2. When Esther's husband had been alive, the house had been a ______________________.
3. What kind of car does Him drive?
4. Who was Barbara's daughter?
5. Where do Bambi and her friends go shortly before Remington is scheduled to arrive?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)