|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Gay not attribute to the demise of her marriage?
(a) Too young
(b) Too scared
(c) Too ambitious
(d) Too frigid
2. Where does Bambi sit as she waits for Remington to arrive?
(a) A chaise
(b) Her wheelchair
(c) A hammock
(d) A deck chair
3. What issue does Pips Phelp address at the Club?
(d) Bar tabs
4. What experience does Carmen relate to the group?
(a) Learning to drive a stick shift
(b) Finding a goose nest
(c) Going through a divorce
(d) Taking a scrapbooking class
5. When had Remington left Bambi?
(a) When he moved to Europe
(b) When he heard the diagnosis
(c) When he went to law school
(d) When he found another woman
6. Who is Canoe's current pool boy?
7. Who did Him make feel beautiful after the death of her husband?
8. Which of the following is not one of the reasons why Bambi's friends think she turned down Remington's proposal?
(a) She was too old
(b) She had no interest in romance
(c) She had no time for affection
(d) She did not want a family
9. What kind of car does Him drive?
10. Which of the following is not a description of Pips?
(a) Family Man
11. Who was Megan visiting at the time of her death?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her father
(c) Her grandparents
(d) Her best friend
12. How does Pips propose to eliminate the issue in #63?
(a) Hire a new landscaper
(b) Put up No Smoking signs
(c) Eliminate bar tabs
(d) Oil the goose eggs
13. How long does the intervention take place?
(a) A couple of days
(b) A couple of minutes
(c) A couple of months
(d) A couple of weeks
14. When does Bambi begin her breaks for freedom?
(a) January 2009
(b) January 1975
(c) January 1945
(d) January 2000
15. What does Esther drink at the party?
(a) gin and tonic
(b) bloody mary
(c) sweet tea
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Canoe say she would rather do than have sex?
2. What do the women suspect of Gay's ex-husband, Clark?
3. How is Bambi unlike the other women in the group?
4. Megan's death as a young girl and the smashing of the goose eggs is an example of which literary technique?
5. What are the guests facing in Esther's dining room?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)