|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bambi's profession?
2. What are the guests facing in Esther's dining room?
(a) Walter's portrait
(b) A picture window
(c) A fireplace
(d) A buffet
3. Who is Barbara's daughter?
4. Where does the group gather to eat brunch on the day Bambi is to meet Remington Jackson?
(b) The Club
(c) Monet's Cafe
(d) Bambi's sunroom
5. What do Esther's guests bring to her house?
(a) Covered dishes
6. What topic do the women discuss as the evening progresses?
(a) Credit cards
(d) New cars
7. Who is discovered to be naked and crouching in the maid's room of her house?
8. How many children did Esther have?
9. When had Remington left Bambi?
(a) When he heard the diagnosis
(b) When he went to law school
(c) When he found another woman
(d) When he moved to Europe
10. Who is Barbara's ex-husband?
11. Which of the following is not one of the reasons why Bambi's friends think she turned down Remington's proposal?
(a) She did not want a family
(b) She had no interest in romance
(c) She had no time for affection
(d) She was too old
12. How did Barbara feel about being a mother?
13. Who was Barbara's daughter?
14. What did the note accompanying the ashes say?
(a) With Sympathy
(b) Little Meggie
(c) Our Megan
(d) I'm so sorry
15. Esther extends a social invitation on the anniversary of ____________________.
(a) Walter's death
(b) Her marriage
(c) Her arrival in town
(d) Her divorce
Short Answer Questions
1. Carmen shows a goose egg which is nestled in __________________.
2. What do the women suspect of Gay's ex-husband, Clark?
3. What do the women call the point when their personal relationships take a turn for the worse?
4. Him can be characterized as a ___________.
5. Walter's portrait hangs between _________________.
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)