|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of shoes does Esther wear to greet her guests?
(d) Flip flops
2. How were the ashes shipped to Barbara
(c) Bicycle courier
3. What is Bambi's profession?
4. Who is Canoe's current pool boy?
5. Who was Barbara's daughter?
6. Who is at the center of the intervention?
7. How did Barbara's daughter, Megan, die?
(a) She hanged herself
(b) She had leukemia
(c) In a car accident
(d) She was shot
8. What is the theme of Canoe's party?
(a) Red, White and Boom
(b) Hippity Hoppity
(c) Happy New Year
(d) Come as you were
9. What type of establishment is the group ending its day in?
(a) Dinner theater
(b) Karaoke bar
(c) Shopping mall
(d) Ball park
10. Which two women are the lesbians in the group?
(a) Carmen and Mimi
(b) Canoe and Suzie
(c) Carmen and Suzie
(d) Carmen and Louise
11. What do Carmen and Suzie do at the party?
(a) Sing karaoke
(b) Dance disco dances
(c) Hold hands under a blanket
(d) Mix drinks
12. What is the name of Esther's dead husband?
13. Where does the group meet for intervention practice?
(a) The Safeway parking lot
(b) The Walgreen's parking lot
(c) The Big Lots parking lot
(d) The Starbucks parking lot
14. Who is the first of the women to dive into the pool in her underwear?
15. Which of the following is not common to the interventionists?
(a) Marriage in 1953
(b) Divorce in 1976
(c) Master's degrees
(d) Talents for racquet sports
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the guests facing in Esther's dining room?
2. What did Clark call Gay soon after their wedding?
3. Where is the group ending its day?
4. When had Remington left Bambi?
5. What issue does Pips Phelp address at the Club?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)