|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What issue does Pips Phelp address at the Club?
(c) Bar tabs
2. What does Canoe say she would rather do than have sex?
(a) Work in the garden
(b) Have a root canal
(c) Go to church
(d) Anything else
3. What is Bambi attempting to locate at midnight?
(a) Tylenol PM
(b) An extra blanket
(c) Chamomile tea
(d) Remington Jackson's phone number
4. Canoe had accepted Buddy's marriage proposal because she didn't want ___________________.
(a) a career
(b) to live at home anymore
(c) to work as a secretary
(d) to be a spinster
5. Megan's death as a young girl and the smashing of the goose eggs is an example of which literary technique?
6. At whose home do the interventionists find Him?
7. What food do the guests eat at the party?
(a) Pasta and sandwiches
(b) Burgers and dogs
(c) Hors d'ouevres
(d) Ribs and chicken
8. Who was Megan visiting at the time of her death?
(a) Her father
(b) Her grandparents
(c) Her mother
(d) Her best friend
9. What do the women wear to Canoe's party?
(a) Cocktail dresses
(c) Their bridal gowns
(d) Tennis outfits
10. What type of establishment is the group ending its day in?
(a) Ball park
(b) Shopping mall
(c) Dinner theater
(d) Karaoke bar
11. How does Pips propose to eliminate the issue in #63?
(a) Put up No Smoking signs
(b) Hire a new landscaper
(c) Oil the goose eggs
(d) Eliminate bar tabs
12. On what day is Canoe's party held?
(a) Summer Solstice
(c) Fourth of July
(d) New Year's Eve
13. What did Clark call Gay soon after their wedding?
(b) A firecracker
(c) A limp fish
14. What month is it when the group scatters the ashes?
15. What kind of car does Him drive?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bambi travel to Manhattan?
2. What problems is the person needing the intervention having?
3. What type of art did Walter do?
4. Which of the following does Gay not attribute to the demise of her marriage?
5. What did the group do at midnight?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)