|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What experience does Carmen relate to the group?
(a) Finding a goose nest
(b) Going through a divorce
(c) Learning to drive a stick shift
(d) Taking a scrapbooking class
2. Esther extends a social invitation on the anniversary of ____________________.
(a) Walter's death
(b) Her divorce
(c) Her marriage
(d) Her arrival in town
3. What is the name of Esther's dead husband?
4. What problems is the person needing the intervention having?
(a) Drug abuse
(b) Alcohol abuse
5. What type of art did Walter do?
(b) Metal sculpting
(c) Light installations
(d) Oil painting
6. What does Ricardo wear as he serves drinks for the evening?
(a) Pirate costume
(b) Khakis and polo shirt
7. What do Esther's guests bring to her house?
(b) Covered dishes
8. How does Pips propose to eliminate the issue in #63?
(a) Oil the goose eggs
(b) Eliminate bar tabs
(c) Put up No Smoking signs
(d) Hire a new landscaper
9. What does Esther drink at the party?
(a) sweet tea
(b) bloody mary
(c) gin and tonic
10. Which of the women is not present when Bambi attempts to call Remington Jackson?
11. Who takes the lead for the intervention?
12. What does Esther wear behind her ears?
(b) Dried flowers
(c) Bobby pins
13. What do the women wear to Canoe's party?
(b) Cocktail dresses
(c) Their bridal gowns
(d) Tennis outfits
14. What is Remington Jackson's nickname?
(a) The Rem Man
(c) Rem Sleep
15. Which of the following is not common to the interventionists?
(a) Master's degrees
(b) Marriage in 1953
(c) Talents for racquet sports
(d) Divorce in 1976
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the center of the intervention?
2. Who did Him make feel beautiful after the death of her husband?
3. How many oiled eggs are returned to their nests?
4. Where is the group ending its day?
5. Who is discovered to be naked and crouching in the maid's room of her house?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)