|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Barbara's daughter?
2. Which of the following is not a description of Pips?
(d) Family Man
3. When had Remington left Bambi?
(a) When he moved to Europe
(b) When he went to law school
(c) When he found another woman
(d) When he heard the diagnosis
4. What does Pips Phelp consider the issue in #63 to be?
(a) Health hazard
5. Many of the women in the group were ___________________.
(b) June brides
(c) Art history majors
(d) Sorority sisters
6. What do all the guests have in common?
(a) The same cleaning service
(b) Separation from married lives
(c) Night school classes
(d) The same hair stylist
7. Which of the following is not common to the interventionists?
(a) Talents for racquet sports
(b) Divorce in 1976
(c) Master's degrees
(d) Marriage in 1953
8. What type of establishment is the group ending its day in?
(a) Shopping mall
(b) Dinner theater
(c) Karaoke bar
(d) Ball park
9. How were the ashes shipped to Barbara
(b) Bicycle courier
10. What did the note accompanying the ashes say?
(a) Our Megan
(b) Little Meggie
(c) With Sympathy
(d) I'm so sorry
11. What time of year does the intervention take place?
12. What did Clark call Gay soon after their wedding?
(a) A limp fish
(b) A firecracker
13. Which of the following women did not attend Esther's luncheon?
14. Which two women are the lesbians in the group?
(a) Carmen and Suzie
(b) Carmen and Louise
(c) Canoe and Suzie
(d) Carmen and Mimi
15. Esther extends a social invitation on the anniversary of ____________________.
(a) Her arrival in town
(b) Walter's death
(c) Her divorce
(d) Her marriage
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Canoe hope for regarding Remington Jackson?
2. Where did the group scatter ashes?
3. What does Esther wear behind her ears?
4. What do the women call the point when their personal relationships take a turn for the worse?
5. What is Bambi attempting to locate at midnight?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)