|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Canoe had accepted Buddy's marriage proposal because she didn't want ___________________.
(a) to be a spinster
(b) a career
(c) to live at home anymore
(d) to work as a secretary
2. What is Him's profession?
3. What do the women call the point when their personal relationships take a turn for the worse?
(a) The jumping off point
(b) Reverse strategy
(c) The beginning of the end
(d) The point of no return
4. How many oiled eggs are returned to their nests?
5. How did Barbara feel about being a mother?
6. What does Canoe say she would rather do than have sex?
(a) Have a root canal
(b) Work in the garden
(c) Go to church
(d) Anything else
7. Who takes the lead for the intervention?
8. What is the purpose of Canoe's party?
(a) To toast the new year
(b) To remember June bride's days
(c) To celebrate her birthday
(d) To kick off summer
9. Who is at the center of the intervention?
10. Esther extends a social invitation on the anniversary of ____________________.
(a) Walter's death
(b) Her divorce
(c) Her arrival in town
(d) Her marriage
11. When does Bambi begin her breaks for freedom?
(a) January 2009
(b) January 2000
(c) January 1945
(d) January 1975
12. How did Barbara's daughter, Megan, die?
(a) In a car accident
(b) She hanged herself
(c) She was shot
(d) She had leukemia
13. Megan's death as a young girl and the smashing of the goose eggs is an example of which literary technique?
14. What did the note accompanying the ashes say?
(a) Little Meggie
(b) I'm so sorry
(c) With Sympathy
(d) Our Megan
15. What month is it when the group scatters the ashes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bambi's profession?
2. What issue does Pips Phelp address at the Club?
3. What does Pips Phelp consider the issue in #63 to be?
4. Who is Canoe's current pool boy?
5. What does Esther drink at the party?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)