|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Esther have?
2. When had Remington left Bambi?
(a) When he moved to Europe
(b) When he found another woman
(c) When he went to law school
(d) When he heard the diagnosis
3. How did Barbara feel about being a mother?
4. What did the group do at midnight?
(a) Went out for burgers
(b) Went to a male strip club
(c) Toasted the new year
(d) Scattered ashes of Barbara's daughter
5. What issue does Pips Phelp address at the Club?
(a) Bar tabs
6. Esther extends a social invitation on the anniversary of ____________________.
(a) Her arrival in town
(b) Her marriage
(c) Her divorce
(d) Walter's death
7. What kind of car does Him drive?
8. What is Him's profession?
9. How were the ashes shipped to Barbara
(d) Bicycle courier
10. What stone objects sit on the mantel?
11. Who is Remington Jackson?
(a) Esther's accountant
(b) Bambi's attorney
(c) Canoe's brother
(d) Bambi's old boyfriend
12. How long does the intervention take place?
(a) A couple of weeks
(b) A couple of minutes
(c) A couple of days
(d) A couple of months
13. Where does Bambi sit as she waits for Remington to arrive?
(a) A chaise
(b) Her wheelchair
(c) A deck chair
(d) A hammock
14. How old was Bambi in 1945 when she first met Remington Jackson?
15. What month is it when the group scatters the ashes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following women did not attend Esther's luncheon?
2. On what day is Canoe's party held?
3. Who takes the lead for the intervention?
4. What do Carmen and Suzie do at the party?
5. Which of the women is not present when Bambi attempts to call Remington Jackson?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)