|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the women suspect of Gay's ex-husband, Clark?
(a) He is gay
(b) He has had several affairs
(c) He is a thief
(d) He has illegitimate children
2. At whose home do the interventionists find Him?
3. What does Canoe say she would rather do than have sex?
(a) Go to church
(b) Anything else
(c) Work in the garden
(d) Have a root canal
4. What does Esther wear behind her ears?
(b) Dried flowers
(c) Bobby pins
5. Which of the following is not common to the interventionists?
(a) Master's degrees
(b) Divorce in 1976
(c) Marriage in 1953
(d) Talents for racquet sports
6. What did the group do at midnight?
(a) Toasted the new year
(b) Went to a male strip club
(c) Scattered ashes of Barbara's daughter
(d) Went out for burgers
7. How does Him evade the women?
(a) Jumps out a window
(b) Sets off the fire alarm
(c) Locks them in the den
(d) Runs down the back staircase
8. What is the purpose of Canoe's party?
(a) To kick off summer
(b) To toast the new year
(c) To remember June bride's days
(d) To celebrate her birthday
9. Esther extends a social invitation on the anniversary of ____________________.
(a) Her marriage
(b) Her arrival in town
(c) Walter's death
(d) Her divorce
10. Who is discovered to be naked and crouching in the maid's room of her house?
11. How old was Bambi in 1945 when she first met Remington Jackson?
12. What does Ricardo wear as he serves drinks for the evening?
(c) Khakis and polo shirt
(d) Pirate costume
13. What do Carmen and Suzie do at the party?
(a) Mix drinks
(b) Dance disco dances
(c) Hold hands under a blanket
(d) Sing karaoke
14. Who is the attorney who will help in the intervention?
(a) Clay Hall
(b) Pips Phelp
(c) Chip Morgan
(d) Phelps Johnson
15. When had Remington left Bambi?
(a) When he found another woman
(b) When he went to law school
(c) When he heard the diagnosis
(d) When he moved to Europe
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Bambi and her friends go shortly before Remington is scheduled to arrive?
2. Where did the group scatter ashes?
3. Who is at the center of the intervention?
4. Why is Louise especially vulnerable right now?
5. How did Barbara feel about being a mother?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)