|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of establishment is the group ending its day in?
(a) Dinner theater
(b) Shopping mall
(c) Ball park
(d) Karaoke bar
2. Which two women are the lesbians in the group?
(a) Canoe and Suzie
(b) Carmen and Suzie
(c) Carmen and Mimi
(d) Carmen and Louise
3. Carmen shows a goose egg which is nestled in __________________.
(a) her sweater
(b) a baby's knit cap
(c) her scarf
(d) a blanket
4. What do the women wear to Canoe's party?
(b) Their bridal gowns
(c) Cocktail dresses
(d) Tennis outfits
5. What month is it when the group scatters the ashes?
6. Megan's death as a young girl and the smashing of the goose eggs is an example of which literary technique?
7. What kind of shoes does Esther wear to greet her guests?
(c) Flip flops
8. When Esther's husband had been alive, the house had been a ______________________.
9. What topic do the women discuss as the evening progresses?
(a) Credit cards
(d) New cars
10. How many children did Esther have?
11. At whose home do the interventionists find Him?
12. What food do the guests eat at the party?
(a) Burgers and dogs
(b) Pasta and sandwiches
(c) Ribs and chicken
(d) Hors d'ouevres
13. Where does the group gather to eat brunch on the day Bambi is to meet Remington Jackson?
(a) Monet's Cafe
(b) Bambi's sunroom
(d) The Club
14. What did Clark call Gay soon after their wedding?
(a) A limp fish
(d) A firecracker
15. What does Canoe host in this section?
(a) Bridal shower
(b) Garden party
(c) Easter dinner
(d) Fourth of July picnic
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the attorney who will help in the intervention?
2. How is Bambi unlike the other women in the group?
3. Which of the following is not one of the reasons why Bambi's friends think she turned down Remington's proposal?
4. Where do Bambi and her friends go shortly before Remington is scheduled to arrive?
5. How are the guests seated in Esther's dining room?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)