|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Come as You Were.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Esther's dead husband?
2. What does Canoe say she would rather do than have sex?
(a) Work in the garden
(b) Go to church
(c) Have a root canal
(d) Anything else
3. Which of the following does Gay not attribute to the demise of her marriage?
(a) Too ambitious
(b) Too scared
(c) Too young
(d) Too frigid
4. Who was Barbara's daughter?
5. Which of the following women did not attend Esther's luncheon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do all the guests have in common?
2. Who is Barbara's daughter?
3. Who is the attorney who will help in the intervention?
4. What is the theme of Canoe's party?
5. Where does the group gather to eat brunch on the day Bambi is to meet Remington Jackson?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)