|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Screw Martha.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the current condition of Esther Curran's house?
(b) Being renovated
(d) Newly remodeled
2. Who is Barbara's daughter?
3. What does Canoe hope for regarding Remington Jackson?
(a) He has a great car
(b) He is not married
(c) He is rich
(d) He still has hair
4. Who was Barbara's daughter?
5. How is Bambi unlike the other women in the group?
(a) She is adopted
(b) She served in the Peace Corps
(c) She never wants to marry
(d) She is a professional
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the group do at midnight?
2. Where does the group meet for intervention practice?
3. What are the guests facing in Esther's dining room?
4. What stone objects sit on the mantel?
5. What time of year does the intervention take place?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)