|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bambi Breaks for Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Canoe had accepted Buddy's marriage proposal because she didn't want ___________________.
(a) to be a spinster
(b) to live at home anymore
(c) to work as a secretary
(d) a career
2. What is Bambi attempting to locate at midnight?
(a) An extra blanket
(b) Remington Jackson's phone number
(c) Chamomile tea
(d) Tylenol PM
3. Him can be characterized as a ___________.
(b) Boy Scout
4. Who takes the lead for the intervention?
5. How is Bambi unlike the other women in the group?
(a) She never wants to marry
(b) She is a professional
(c) She is adopted
(d) She served in the Peace Corps
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not common to the interventionists?
2. When had Remington left Bambi?
3. Walter's portrait hangs between _________________.
4. What do all the guests have in common?
5. What does Canoe hope for regarding Remington Jackson?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)