|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Esther's Walter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is discovered to be naked and crouching in the maid's room of her house?
2. How are the guests seated in Esther's dining room?
(a) In a row
(b) On bar stools
(c) At round tables
(d) Around a large table
3. Which of the following is not common to the interventionists?
(a) Marriage in 1953
(b) Talents for racquet sports
(c) Divorce in 1976
(d) Master's degrees
4. Where does the group meet for intervention practice?
(a) The Big Lots parking lot
(b) The Safeway parking lot
(c) The Starbucks parking lot
(d) The Walgreen's parking lot
5. Who is at the center of the intervention?
Short Answer Questions
1. Typically, Esther is a ___________________.
2. What does Esther wear behind her ears?
3. What do all the guests have in common?
4. Which of the following women did not attend Esther's luncheon?
5. What time of year does the intervention take place?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)