1. How long does the intervention take place?
(a) A couple of weeks
(b) A couple of months
(c) A couple of minutes
(d) A couple of days
2. What time of year does the intervention take place?
3. At whose home does the group gather?
4. Who is at the center of the intervention?
5. What problems is the person needing the intervention having?
(a) Drug abuse
(b) Alcohol abuse
6. What is Him's profession?
7. Who is the attorney who will help in the intervention?
(a) Pips Phelp
(b) Phelps Johnson
(c) Chip Morgan
(d) Clay Hall
8. Who did Him make feel beautiful after the death of her husband?
9. Where does the group meet for intervention practice?
(a) The Walgreen's parking lot
(b) The Safeway parking lot
(c) The Starbucks parking lot
(d) The Big Lots parking lot
This section contains 3,182 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)