1. How long does the intervention take place?
(a) A couple of minutes
(b) A couple of weeks
(c) A couple of days
(d) A couple of months
2. What time of year does the intervention take place?
3. At whose home does the group gather?
4. Who is at the center of the intervention?
5. What problems is the person needing the intervention having?
(a) Alcohol abuse
(d) Drug abuse
6. What is Him's profession?
7. Who is the attorney who will help in the intervention?
(a) Pips Phelp
(b) Clay Hall
(c) Chip Morgan
(d) Phelps Johnson
8. Who did Him make feel beautiful after the death of her husband?
9. Where does the group meet for intervention practice?
(a) The Walgreen's parking lot
(b) The Starbucks parking lot
(c) The Safeway parking lot
(d) The Big Lots parking lot
This section contains 3,182 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)