* A group of women friends plans an intervention for a Realtor friend with an alcohol abuse problem.
* The women call this friend "Him" and he remains unnamed in the story.
* Him symbolizes all men who stalk women and use them for their own purposes.
* Him is a bit of a scoundrel in stark contrast to Pips Phelp, the attorney and family man helping with the intervention.
* Him has a level of familiarity with the women because he sells their houses and talks to them at vulnerable times in their lives.
* On the day of the planned intervention, the women track down Him at Louise's house and find Louise naked and crying in her room.
* The women chase Him as he escapes but do not catch up with him and the intervention is awkwardly postponed.
* Esther Curran's house used to be a showplace while her...
This section contains 975 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)