• A group of women friends plans an intervention for a Realtor friend with an alcohol abuse problem.
• The women call this friend "Him" and he remains unnamed in the story.
• Him symbolizes all men who stalk women and use them for their own purposes.
• Him is a bit of a scoundrel in stark contrast to Pips Phelp, the attorney and family man helping with the intervention.
• Him has a level of familiarity with the women because he sells their houses and talks to them at vulnerable times in their lives.
• On the day of the planned intervention, the women track down Him at Louise's house and find Louise naked and crying in her room.
• The women chase Him as he escapes but do not catch up with him and the intervention is awkwardly postponed.
• Esther Curran's house used to be a showplace...
This section contains 985 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)