Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oscar say about the prototype Lucinda shows him in her office?
2. How many days is Wardley-Fish imprisoned in Sydney?
3. Why does Mr. Jeffris hire a trumpeter?
4. What does Mr. d'Abbs tell Lucinda that Jeffris loves?
5. How does Dennis think Lucinda looks when he sees her after she returns to Sydney?
Describe Oscar's view of how God helps him make decisions in his life. What does he say about God's guidance when it comes to gambling? How does he justify his actions by using "God's will" as an excuse?
How does Lucinda's unconventional upbringing influence Lucinda's behavior? In what ways does she carry on with her mother's dreams? Provide three examples that show Lucinda acting in unconventional ways.
Is Oscar responsible for Reverend Stratton's death, as he claims in his prayers for forgiveness? Why or why not?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)