Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oscar say about the prototype Lucinda shows him in her office?
2. How many days is Wardley-Fish imprisoned in Sydney?
3. Why does Mr. Jeffris hire a trumpeter?
4. What does Mr. d'Abbs tell Lucinda that Jeffris loves?
5. How does Dennis think Lucinda looks when he sees her after she returns to Sydney?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the importance of the sea in Oscar's life. Why does he fear it as a boy? In what ways does he take steps to overcome his fear? How does his fear come true?
Essay Topic 2
Is Oscar responsible for Reverend Stratton's death, as he claims in his prayers for forgiveness? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the scandals that Lucinda and Oscar create on the Leviathan and in Sydney. Do they both seem to put their own needs first ? In what ways do they not consider the other's reputation?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)