Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oscar say about the prototype Lucinda shows him in her office?
2. How many days is Wardley-Fish imprisoned in Sydney?
3. Why does Mr. Jeffris hire a trumpeter?
4. What does Mr. d'Abbs tell Lucinda that Jeffris loves?
5. How does Dennis think Lucinda looks when he sees her after she returns to Sydney?
Do you agree or disagree that Lucinda is a courageous person? In what ways does she express this courage by standing up for herself in the face of dominating personalities?
Consider the theme of addiction in this novel. In what ways do Theophilus, Oscar, Lucinda, and Wardley-Fish reveal their addictions? How do these addictions play an important role in their lives?
Oscar describes himself as a misfit. Do you agree or disagree? Explain your reasoning and provide textual examples to support your viewpoint.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)