|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Oscar originally plan to transport the church to Dennis?
(a) By sea.
(b) By plane.
(c) By train.
(d) By land.
2. Who do the Strattons run into on their way to the racetrack at Newton Abbot?
3. Who offers Oscar a job as a clerk?
(b) Mr. Phelps.
(c) Mr. Ahearn.
(d) Mr. d'Abbs.
4. What game is Lucinda playing when she sees Oscar in Chapter 64?
(c) Five Card Draw.
5. What is the name of the vicarage that Oscar is vicar of?
(a) St. John's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before heading up to Lucinda's stateroom, Oscar goes to his room to retrieve his:
2. What does the head steward announce at dinner is on view on the above deck in Chapter 52?
3. Why is Mr. Borradaile upset when Lucinda joins his table for dinner?
4. How does Oscar describe the glassworks factory to Lucinda after he has chased her to her office?
5. When Oscar's housekeeper warns him that his sermons are upsetting the congregation, what is he preaching about?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)