Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Oscar's housekeeper warns him that his sermons are upsetting the congregation, what is he preaching about?
(a) The evils of gambling.
2. What has Oscar placed in the envelope for Lucinda?
(a) A poem.
(c) A lock of hair.
(d) His favorite pieces of glass.
3. Where is Lucinda going at nine o'clock at night on her horse in Chapter 64?
(a) Harbour Street.
(c) Main Street.
(d) George Street.
4. After Easter, what does Lucinda advertise for?
(a) House painter.
(c) A female glassblower and partner.
(d) Construction worker.
5. How long does Oscar say it will take him to build and deliver the glass church to Dennis?
(a) Within five weeks.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far does Mr. Phelps walk with his son to see Lucinda and Oscar at her home?
2. What does Mr. Smith force-feed Oscar to keep him quiet?
3. Before heading up to Lucinda's stateroom, Oscar goes to his room to retrieve his:
4. What does Mr. Jeffris appoint Mr. Smith to be on the expedition?
5. What dream does Lucinda have but doesn't tell Oscar about in Chapter 77?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)