Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oscar say about the prototype Lucinda shows him in her office?
(a) It will not work.
(b) It is a bad idea.
(c) It is fit for angels.
(d) It looks funny.
2. How many days is Wardley-Fish imprisoned in Sydney?
3. Why does Mr. Jeffris hire a trumpeter?
(a) To lead his expedition to glory.
(b) He is starting a jazz band.
(c) It is his favorite instrument.
(d) To wake him in the morning.
4. What does Mr. d'Abbs tell Lucinda that Jeffris loves?
(c) Target practice.
(d) Being popular.
5. How does Dennis think Lucinda looks when he sees her after she returns to Sydney?
(a) Like a teenager.
(b) Like a fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Smith force-feed Oscar to keep him quiet?
2. When does Mr. Jeffris visit Lucinda and Oscar at their home?
3. Where did Lucinda escape to when the ship stopped at a harbor in Chapter 60?
4. What was the sermon about that Lucinda and Oscar feel insulted by when they go to church on a religious holiday?
5. What do the Narcoo see for the first time in the box that fell when Oscar is on the expedition?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)