|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days is Wardley-Fish imprisoned in Sydney?
2. Where did Lucinda escape to when the ship stopped at a harbor in Chapter 60?
(c) Cape Town.
3. What game is Lucinda playing when she sees Oscar in Chapter 64?
(a) Five Card Draw.
4. What happens to Wardley-Fish as he follows Oscar's expedition and comes across a man with a mask?
(a) He is robbed.
(b) He is tied to a tree.
(c) He is kidnapped.
(d) He is thrown in the water.
5. How did Oscar lose his horse and carriage that his bishop gave him?
(a) Gave it to a poor parishioner.
(b) The horse ran off and the carriage was destroyed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. d'Abbs press into Oscar's hand when he and Lucinda leave her house after arguing with her husband?
2. What job does Arthur Phelps have?
3. Who makes a formal inquiry into Dennis' sermons?
4. What does Lucinda confess when Oscar encourages her to make her confession?
5. What does Mr. Jeffris wish to be?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)